Chapter 59 Xiao Ming is relieved to see that Bujia is so jealous!

Gao Ming scooped up a bowl of soup for himself. It was uncomfortable to eat too much meat at night. He usually stopped drinking the soup after eating seventy to eighty percent. I don't know what the structure is, but it's okay. I heard from Landa that it was normal to not eat for three or four days during the snow season. If there was a sudden meal, I would eat raw meat, but the meat was not much, it was only the size of a fist. What kind of stomachache is it? It's rough and rough.

"Why did you stop? Are you full?" Gao Ming saw that the bamboo tubes of the four of them were empty, but he didn't dare to move. He thought of the pack of wolves at the bottom of the mountain, and they could fight back with their skins and flesh, but Bujia didn't say a word, he forgot because he was numb from the cold, and immediately said: "The wolf meat just now—" before he finished speaking Seeing the eyes of the four people turned red, he immediately understood that before the three of them left, these wolves didn't know which one ate the companions of the four. Now that they are eating wolf meat, Gao Ming felt a little nauseated when he thought about it, so he quickly added: " I don't know if it will attract prey that eat carrion." The

four felt guilty, if it wasn't for taking care of them, the wolf meat could be eaten. Immediately remembering how many people they had and how much they ate, they didn't dare to eat meat anymore.

Gao Ming couldn't guess the four people's thoughts, but he could see that the four people didn't move. According to Bujia's food intake, this was definitely not the rhythm of fullness. Fortunately, Bujia cut the meat and divided it into bamboo tubes for four people, and the four people held the bamboo tubes. Looking at each other, Qi said embarrassedly: "Save the meat, eat it tomorrow."

"It won't taste good if it gets cold tomorrow, don't worry! Eat it!" Gao Ming scooped up the soup for Bujia and said, "Drink it while it's hot, and I'll go eat it." Boil some blood soup for Saduo in an iron pot, take care of it!" Seeing that the four of them still didn't move, they probably wanted to save the meat for tomorrow, Gao Ming glanced at Bujia, he said nothing!

Bujia received the color, with a straight face, and said seriously: "Eat up, don't waste it!" The

four of them hung their heads down and wolfed down, obviously looking like hungry wolves, they didn't have enough to eat at all. Put the iron pot on another stove, Gao Ming added water and threw tiger bones, blanch it first, poured out the water, added water again, and threw all the rest of the sheep's blood in, this pot can be boiled for at least two days, anyway, the weather is cold , Pour it into the kettle, and it's no problem to keep it for two days, just reheat it when you drink it.

The soup was simmering on low heat, Gao Ming drank a bowl of seafood soup, the temperature was a little colder, smashed his mouth, and let Bujia snatch it when he didn't pay attention to the bowl. "Drink!"

Gao Ming took the soup bowl, his palms were warm, and after taking a sip, he felt that the soup was delicious and warm, as if his heart had been ironed. As soon as he looked up, he saw Qi looking at him, Gao Ming grinned, and Qi lowered her head to eat the meat in embarrassment.

A large leg of lamb was eaten clean, with no trace of meat on the bones. Xiao He burped, lowered his head shyly and smiled, and said in a low voice, "I've never eaten so full since I grew up."

Gao Ming added seafood soup to Xiaohe's bamboo tube, the soup pot was not big, and it wasn't rich, so it would be good to drink some soup to moisten after eating meat. Lin Zi and Da Shi were embarrassed to let Gao Ming take care of them, and they all whispered: "I will do it myself."

"Then you are welcome!" Gao Ming handed the spoon to Lin Zi, and said with a smile: "Sado can't drink it. Well, you guys are welcome——" halfway through the speech, I thought I was being polite, so I just laughed, "Drink, drink!"

After dinner, the four of them hurriedly stood up to clean up, and it was wise to see that the four of them wanted to work. The seafood soup in the deep pot has been scraped clean, Gao Ming handed the deep pot to Lin Zi, "Brother Lin Zi, you and Dashi go to the entrance of the cave and fill it with snow, and ask for the snow on top."

Lin Zi took the pot, Said: "I can do it alone!"

Dashi looked at Gao Ming eagerly, wanting to do more work.

"That big rock, the water in the wooden barrel is almost full, you go and pour water, don't go far, it's at the snow wall in front of the cave entrance, just pour a bucket of water on the snow." Gao Ming smiled and pointed to the wooden barrel at the entrance of the cave.

Dashi quickly took the barrel and followed Linzi out.

As soon as Gao Ming finished arranging Linzi and Dashi's work, Qi and Xiaohe looked at him eagerly. Gao Ming felt like a big manager, but there was not much work after dinner, and Bugaranda had nothing to do, so he couldn't make it. Come ahead, but if you don't arrange work for Xiao Heqi, you may feel uncomfortable. After looking around, I had to say: "Bujia, you and Xiaohe, take down the curtain at the entrance of the cave, and spread the small one on the mat. If it's not enough, first remove one of our wooden boards. Qi, you will learn how to wash dishes with me first. After you learn how to do it yourself, you can make it yourself." The

mat was laid out on the ground with nothing on it, it was hard and cold, it was better to spread some leather, the original big leather was not enough, so we had to peel off one of them and wait for tanning tomorrow After removing the skins and talking about other things, they covered the original four cards, and they could barely make do.

Gao Ming taught Qi to wash the dishes. The tiger bone and sheep blood soup in the pot was already bloody. Lin Zi had already come back from the snow, a pot of porcelain, Gao Ming put the pot on another stove, and said to Lin Zi and Da Shi, "There is no other work, and there is not much to do. If anyone can help, I will call you." Da

Shi There was a look of loneliness on Lin Zi's face, and Gao Ming couldn't do anything about it.

"For the barbecue at night, there is oil, and the bamboo tube and stone bowl should be wiped with furnace ash first, and then rinsed with hot water." Gao Ming wiped a stone bowl, and Qi did it quickly after seeing it clearly. Gao Ming carried the wooden bucket to the side of the road, the snow water in the deep pot quickly heated up, Gao Ming scooped up a ladle of water and started to wash, Qi learned to stop Gao Ming from doing it.

"Then I'll leave it to you!" Gao Ming said with a smile.

The leather on the mat was laid out. Although it was still pressed, it was better than nothing. I went to the bed and handed the four folded leather sheets to Linzi Dashi, "Here are four new leather sheets. You cover them at night. How should you cover yourself?" Allocate."

Lin Zi Dashi opened the leather, only took a big one, and returned the rest to Gao Ming, Gao Ming shook his head, thought for a while and took the big one, "I'll take the big one, I'll take the time tomorrow Let Qi and Landa learn how to make vest clothes. You can't be naked. You can cover the rest yourself. Don't say no. There are four leathers left tonight. They will be leather after a few days of tanning. Don't say no. Already ."

Lin Zi Dashi did not refuse.

After washing the dishes and tidying them up, Landa fed Sado the soup, Gao Ming poured the soup into the kettle, boiled hot water, several people took two rounds to clean it up, poured out the water, and Bujia checked the hole. to sleep.

After a tiring day, Gao Ming yawned, and Qi was already lying on the mat covered with leather. Gao Ming thought that Qi would cover herself with a leather cover, but unexpectedly, Qi and Lin Zi would build a big one and sleep together, while Xiaohe and Dashi covered each other. Tiger skin.

There was a slight sound of crackling firewood in the cave. Gao Ming was lying on the bed but couldn't fall asleep. There were four more strangers in the cave. Only four of them are not enough for the world to survive. Thinking of his golden finger, Gao Ming became even more worried. He didn't regret saving people, but what should he do next? Staring at the dark cave roof with his eyes open, Gao Ming couldn't fall asleep.

Bujia held Gao Ming tightly with one hand, and whispered: "Don't be afraid, sleep!"

"Yeah." Gao Ming turned sideways and approached Bujia. Bujia was very hot, and he would feel sleepy after a while.

The next day, Gao Ming woke up earlier than usual. He sat up feeling dizzy and saw that Bujia was boiling water. Gao Ming turned around and saw that everyone was awake except Landa who was still sleeping. The four of them were wrapped in leather. Cover the skin neatly and put it on one side.

Gao Ming put on his clothes nimbly, and said with a smile, "Good morning!" The

four of them nodded their heads, Gao Ming knew that the four of them hadn't adapted to the habits of their cave, and they couldn't teach them. The hot water in the basin was ready, Gao Ming mixed cold water, the water temperature was just enough for the eight bamboo tubes to be poured, Bu Jia took it and added snow, and went back to boil the washing water.

"One bamboo tube for each person, rinse your mouth first, and spit the dirty water into the barrel." Gao Ming handed Bujia a tube, and the two of them rinsed their mouths first, chewing the green leaves. The four of them followed suit one after another. Saduo rinsed his mouth, and Landa also woke up. He put on his clothes, rinsed his mouth and washed his face. When they woke up, Gao Ming said: "Landa, teach Qi how to make a vest. No matter how much you do, Xiaohe will follow me to help, Sado will rest, and as for Brother Lin and Dashi, how about you follow Bujia to sweep the snow wall outside and feed Dabai?"

Bujia nodded and went out of the hole with two brooms and a dustpan, followed by Linzi Dashi. Landaqi started making vests, Gao Ming made breakfast, and Xiao He followed suit.

Breakfast is potato soup with bacon, winter bamboo shoots, and now many people can only drink thin ones.

Qi's hands are very skillful, and she learned it after reading it with Landa. A large piece of leather didn't waste much leather, so she made two vests, and the remaining pieces of leather were sewn together to make a small vest, which was just right for Xiaohe to wear. . The four of them are skinny and skinny, the big stone skeleton looks stronger, the remaining three are really skinny, Xiaohe said he was sixteen, Gao Ming thinks that modern boys in the 14th and 15th year are stronger than Xiaohe, but the vest is a little bit more bigger.

After sweeping the snow, the three of them came back, and the Buga horse was covered with snow, and the eyelashes were frozen into frost. Gao Ming wiped it off with a brush, turned his head to see Qi looking at the two of them, Gao Ming did not avoid suspicion, and said with a smile: "Wipe the snow on Lin Zige, and try to see if the vest fits right now!"

Qi shy Smiling, he helped Linzi wipe off the frozen snow with a hot leather bag. Dashi stood pitifully and wiped himself, but when he couldn't reach his back, Xiaohe offered to help.

After Gao Ming made the soup, he said: "Drink less in the morning, and eat better at noon." The

four of them looked shocked, and Qi held the hot soup and said in surprise: "Do you want to eat after this?" They thought this was the day's meal. The food is fragrant and hot, and it's too late to be happy. I didn't expect to eat it all day after eating it? !

Lin Zi was dull for a while, and said: "We don't need to eat, save food—"

"We have all, if we don't have enough to eat, let's find a way. When Xiaohe Landa grows up, we also have to eat well. If the prey comes, you will have the strength to deal with it!" Gao Ming smiled and handed the soup tube to several people.

During breakfast, after a brief chat, Gao Ming found out that Qi had a child. This time the snow season is over, and he is only three years old. Lin Zi and Qi are indeed related. They cannot be said to be unique to each other. As long as Lin Zi can accept it, the three of them can come together. Gao Ming is a bit incapable of accepting it, thinking that in the future, he should slowly instill the monogamy and monogamy system.

The four leathers in the iron bucket in the cave were soaked. After dinner, Landa Xiaoheqi helped tan the leathers. Bujia took Linzi Dashi out to the river to fetch the leathers. Bujia took out his bone knife, and Dashi and Linzi always had something close to them, and the hatchet was also touched.

The three powerful men went out, and Gao Ming was a little less worried. He took off the tape on Saduo's arm and saw that the wound was messed up by grass. Will it be infected? After washing the wound, it looks much better than the day before yesterday, at least it has the posture of growing up. Qi's herbal medicine is still there, but Gao Ming felt that he chewed it with his mouth and spit it out until Sado's wound was not clean, so he found a bamboo tube and smashed it with a spoon, and then put it on Sado. The original cotton tape also used boiling water It was burnt, so it was re-tied.

"Alright, if you're bored, help burn firewood, just don't bother your arm!" Gao Ming patted Sado's other uninjured arm. He knew that Sado felt that he was useless and couldn't do anything. The good thing is that you can't carry heavy objects with your arms.

There are many people who work quickly, and the four leather sheets were ready in a short while. Gao Ming and Sado rolled up the mats and leaned them against the wall, pulled up the wooden shelf and placed them next to the stove, and put the four leather sheets on top. Drying on a wooden rack.

"According to the temperature in the cave, it can be dried at night." Gao Ming smiled while touching the soft leather.

It was a mess when the leather was just tanned, Qi and Landa cleaned it up, Gao Ming was thinking about what to have for lunch! Forget about the stewed wolf meat with potatoes. Last time they beat the wolf meat without moving it, boil it in a pot, one bowl per person, and it's almost enough to serve it with grilled fish. There are dozens of washed and slaughtered wolf meat in the wooden box outside. fish.

Bujia and the others also came back, carrying Gugu and Red Eyes who had frozen to death in their hands. Gao Ming took a look and said with a smile: "Then it's time to eat Gu Gu Red Eyes Stewed Chestnuts at noon."

As soon as Landa heard the stewed chestnuts, her red eyes shouted brightly, "Brother Xiao Ming, I will help you!" Xiao He followed behind and shouted, "Brother Xiao Ming, I will help you", and then lowered his head Excuse me.

"Okay!" Gao Ming saw that Gu Gu and Red Eyes had been slaughtered, but Gu Gu wanted to pluck their hairs, "Both of you help me, Qi, you can do me a favor!" Gao Ming saw that Bu Jia was peeling Red Eyes, It was only then that they remembered that they had saved a few pieces of red-eyed leather in their hole, which had already been tanned, and said, "Help me sew a hat out of the red-eyed skin." After talking and gesticulating, Qi finally figured it out.

At noon, I ate Landa's favorite stewed chestnut, Gugu Red Eyes. The eight people ate deliciously, and Xiaohe ate while crying. Gao Ming found out that Xiaohe missed his mother when he ran away together. All the food left by Mu on the way was stuffed into Xiaohe. If Xiaohe lived, Ah Mu died.

Gao Ming touched Xiaohe's head, "From now on, we will be your relatives in the cave."

Xiaohe didn't know what relatives were, but he felt warm in his heart, nodded, and choked up, "I like you, Brother Ming!

" It was getting dark, Xiaohe looked scared, and didn't know what was wrong with him, so he added, "I like you all." He looked at Bujia cautiously, his face was no longer dark, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

Gao Ming looked at it with a smothered smile, Bujia even ate the vinegar of a sixteen-year-old child with relish, it was enough!