Chapter 113 Xiao Ming, let's move! Get rid of the flesh and meet the abs!

It snowed heavily for three days in a row. Apart from cleaning the snow outside the door and feeding baa-baa every morning, noon and night, Gao Ming and the others spent the rest of the time in the cave, thinking about what to eat!

After sweeping the snow, Lin Zi and Dashi went into the cave, the heat was blowing, and the frozen snow crystals on their eyelashes slowly melted. Cleaning is done three times a day, and the time is tacitly arranged in the cave, in groups of two or two. If Gaoming Bujia sweeps in the morning, there will be a big stone forest at noon, and Landa Sado in the evening, Wen Xiaobao also wants to contribute, and Xiaohe will naturally be active, etc. Dashi will always come to help when the two are cleaning.

Gao Ming was sitting by the stove, the pork skin was boiled in a big iron pot with a rich chili flavor. Gao Ming held up a large spoon and stirred it. The wild boar harvested last time was cold and the pig skin was kept, and the pork was left even after eating. with. There are garlic and garlic sprouts in the hole, so Gao Ming thought about boiling some frozen meat, and after eating, cut a piece and mixed it with garlic sprouts and garlic vinegar to adjust the taste, it was delicious.

The pigskin was cut into strips and placed too much in the pot. It has been boiled for more than an hour. Gao Ming saw that it was almost done and started the pot. Gao Ming boiled each pot in a large iron pot with a deep mouth, and two large clay pots were enough. keep in.

Landa had never eaten before and stayed by the side, so he was a little impatient when he saw it was done. Gao Ming knocked on Landa's hand and said: "This is not to be eaten while it is hot, it should be served in the aisle to dry, and then it can be eaten when it is cold." Fire, no matter what they do, they eat it while it is hot. Why do they have to let it cool after boiling it? Although he didn't understand, but he didn't have any doubts about the superb craftsmanship, he walked out with the pottery pot in his hand.

Sado helped carry another pot. Gao Ming was afraid of getting dirty things, so Xiao He's skillfully woven bamboo pot lid came in handy. The two clay pots would be ready to eat after a while depending on the weather.

After washing two garlic sprouts, Landa peeled the garlic and pounded the garlic obediently. Gao Ming cut the garlic sprouts into small pieces and left them aside to wait for the frozen meat to cool down.

When he had nothing to do, Wen Xiaobao sat on the stool and held a carving knife in his hand. Three days later, the shelf for the crib was ready. The chubby piglet and the vivid golden monkey fruit were all in Wen Xiaobao's hands. It's very delicate. At the moment, none of the gadgets have holes. Wen Xiaobao twisted boiled thin bamboo strips into a rope and tied it, and hung it on the crib clangingly. Xiaoan especially likes it on weekdays. At this moment, she can still obediently stare at the gadgets on the bed shelf without saying a word. Qi also likes Wen Xiaobao's handicraft very much. If she was still a little rusty before, it is gone now.

Wen Xiaobao couldn't be idle. Although he didn't talk much, he could stay silent for a day if no one spoke to him, but his hands were never idle. At this moment, there is a large piece of dried wood under his feet, and he has a carving knife in his hand, which is steady but sharp with each knife.

"Xiaobao, what are you doing?" Gao Ming was a little curious, "The bed frame is just finished, you should rest for a while, don't rush to use this boring time for a long time."

Wen Xiaobao is very grateful to Gao Ming, maybe half-heartedly. The relationship between a fellow villager, perhaps because of the relationship between Gao Ming and Gao Ming, the voice was a little gentle, and said: "I want to make a wooden horse for Xiaobao Xiaole to play with." The knife, these were all given to him by Gao Ming, Wen Xiaobao was not unmoved.