Chapter 107 Xiaoming Bujia You Bastard! ! ! !

It was the first time Bujia saw Gao Ming like this, he looked like Rhubarb after taking a bath, the wet hair all over his body exploded, he couldn't help smiling, put his arms around Gao Ming, patted Gao Ming's back with one hand, whispered : "Sleep, I won't talk about it."

Gao Ming snorted, looking like he was returning from a tough battle, he gnawed at Bujia's collarbone, and muttered something in his mouth.

The next day, Bujia woke up before dawn, boiled water for cooking, and looked at the crib, Xiao Le had already woken up, staring at the top of the cave with wide-open eyes. Picking up the child, he touched Xiao Le's buttocks, but fortunately he didn't pee, "Are you hungry? I'll boil milk for you!"

Qi pushed the screen away and heard Bujia coaxing Xiao Le. She is not getting enough milk now, and the two sons eat this After breakfast, I couldn't eat it. Later, I simply fed goat milk and black fruit. After a while, I heard Xiao Ming said that I can eat Gu Gu egg yolk and what supplementary food is there. Quickly got out of bed, Qi went to Bujia, took Xiao Le, and said: "Go and do your work, I'll come here, and Lin Zi woke up too." Just after finishing speaking, Lin Zi came out of the small hole with his upper body naked. Kissed Xiao Le and Xiao An, and went out of the hole shirtless to milk the milk for his son.

The hot water on the stove has already been boiled, and Landa Sado, a big rock in the cave, is also waking up one after another. When Xiaohe sees Bujia cooking and wants to help, Bujia shakes his head and says, "You go wash up first, and I'll do it here. He knows how to work after eating."

Xiaohe was very excited when he heard that he still had work today, so he didn't want to stay in the cave to guard the gate, he liked to go out to work and prepare food for the cave. Seeing Xiaohe's happy look, Dashi took Xiaohe's hand with a soft leather strap and went to wash by the river, and Landa Sado went with him.

The weather is okay now, and there are a group of old men in the cave. When there was no fire before, the food and drink were not cold in heavy snow. Now this temperature is not a problem to wash your face and mouth. The old men are all easy. , This pot of hot water is all for Xiaoan Xiaole, and the rest can be used to wipe his face with cold water.

Bujia put the hot water pot aside, and Qi had already changed the diapers of the two little guys, and coaxed Xiao An who was crying loudly. As soon as she was put on the small bed, Xiao An started making trouble again. Go and mix hot water to wipe the faces and hands of the two babies.

Throwing the blanched big bones into the pot to stew, Bujia glanced at Xiao An who was crying, turned his head to look at the small hole tightly closed by the screen, walked to the side of the small bed with a straight face, and stared at the crying girl seriously. Xiao An, who was crying loudly, was attracted by Bujia, and stopped crying all of a sudden. Bujia, who was originally stern and serious, was more gentle on his face, and said seriously: "Xiao Ming is sleeping, you are not allowed to cry."

Xiao An How could he know what Bujia said, he would be happy if he had someone to accompany him, babbling and chatting happily to Bujia, Bujia frowned obviously did not understand what Xiaoan said, looked back at the gurgling bone soup, "I'm going to get busy You play by yourself." After walking two steps towards the stove, he heard Xiao An's crying behind him, Bu Jia turned back to the small bed with a dark face, and said seriously: "If you want to cry, cry less."

Lin Ziduan When I arrived at the hole with the milk bowl, I heard

Bujia say this, laughed, and said, "I'm here to coax you, you go and do your work." Just go to prepare other food. After washing, Xiaohe Sado and the others also came back and took over to prepare breakfast. Bujia took the bamboo tube and leather and went to the river to wash.