Chapter 20 Xiaoming's first prehistoric kitchen knife asked, world!

Gao Ming stretched his waist and yawned, "I'm so sleepy!" Straightened up, the red sun in the distance slowly jumped out of the sea, Gao Ming squinted his eyes, enjoying the arrival of a new day. "It's another beautiful day for Little Landa!"

Landa imitated Gao Ming's appearance, standing by the waterfall, looking into the distance, showing his canine teeth, "It's great to have a lot of meat to eat today!"

Gao Ming laughed loudly . , staring at the skinned and boned tiger meat, and touching Landa's head, "It's a good thing you're fine, the three of us will be together no matter what we do in the future." It doesn't matter if the food is lost or destroyed by the prey, as long as the person is there .

Bujia nodded, carrying the rattan frame. Their iron barrels are occupied, and the meat can only be placed in rattan boxes.

The three of them returned to the cave, Gao Ming, who was tired all night, looked at the work in the cave, and instantly lost the idea of ​​rest. There is not enough firewood, and the meat in the iron bucket has to be turned over. The most important thing is to get out the iron ore in the smelting technique quickly...

"Brother Ming, I have something to show you." Landa said with a mysterious smile . Walking to the stone platform, he took out a tiger skin from a rattan frame, "Dang Dang Dang Dang!

" The leather is actually softer than before. "It's so soft, how did you do it?"

Landa showed pride on his face, and said, "You and your brother went to the red stone field, and I was all alone looking for food. When I climbed to the top of the mountain, I accidentally touched a white stone. After washing your fingers, I remembered that you said you would use burnt stones to make skins in your cave——"

"It's not burnt stones, it's lime, and it will get hot when it touches water." Gao Ming corrected. Suddenly, Landa found Lime, "Wait! Lime!" Fuck, this thing is very useful.

Seeing Gao Ming like this, Bujia guessed that this thing called Lime must be of great use, and asked, "What can Lime do?"

Gao Ming, a guy who has graduated from junior high school and studied chemistry for two years, has long forgotten the chemical name of lime, but this does not prevent Gao Ming from being delighted with lime. It is very useful for painting walls and absorbing moisture. I heard that cement also has his ingredients. . His hometown is in the countryside. When he was a child, his grandfather raised a mule. Every day he drove the mule to the lime yard in the county to pull lime. Their yard would pile up these things. During the Chinese New Year, the dirty kitchen in the yard would be mixed with Half a pot of lime water was used to paint the walls and the stove. Later, his grandfather went, the mule was sold, and his mother ran away with him...

"If it is really lime, you can mix it with water to paint the walls, absorb moisture, and make holes It won't be wet." Gao Ming wanted to go and see for himself in the afternoon.

When Landa heard that the lime was used to keep the cave from getting damp, she immediately felt that it was not very useful, and thought it was something to eat! The two brothers obviously wanted to get together, and Bujia lacked interest, but with his trust in Gao Ming, he still asked: "Xiao Ming, there should be other uses for this lime?"

Gao Ming snapped his fingers and said with a smile: " If you trust me, I will tell you when I have researched it." Although the cave is safe and convenient, it is too humid and the light is not good, and the joints hurt after living for a long time. Gao Ming does not want to be old and rheumatic. Besides, hunting like this now, one meal and one meal, is too insecure. It would be great if we can live a combination of hunting and breeding.