Chapter 192 Kingdom King

Start from the beginning

He was able to put Kohler and his team back to Yancheng with peace of mind, and even helped them win a high position, all thanks to Wu Nuo's exchange for some small things from the system trading area.

witchcraft.

The use of witchcraft by the great witch bloodlines is still very superficial, and most of the time it is used to treat illnesses, sacrifices and pray for blessings for the clansmen. Of course, this is mainly because there is no systematic practice of witchcraft in this world. Most of the witch power is accumulated naturally. Only the witches of a few super tribes may know how to train their witch power. It is strange that the witch power can be strengthened.

The witch power is not strong enough, so naturally there is no way to support the witches to develop and use this mysterious power at a deeper level.

Wu Nuo has the cheating device of the system, and the system is connected to more than 100,000 living planets. With a little effort, it is not difficult for Wu Nuo to trade something related to "witch".

Perhaps under some accidental circumstances, a witch had created witches by accident, and Wu Nuo didn't spend many points to trade these witches.

After studying with the big witch for a period of time, he almost figured out the principles of witchcraft, and then based on these principles, he created different types of witchcraft.

Kohler, Wu Ling and others unfortunately became the first batch of users.

People have to bow their heads under the eaves, and their heads are on other people's chopping blocks. If they don't want to die, what else can they do but accept their fate?

Wu Nuo's witchcraft on Kohler and Wu Ling is his most successful work. The witchcraft he stored on the Gu insects can feed back to him the movement around the host at any time. As Wu Nuo's witchcraft becomes stronger, He can even talk directly to Kohler and Wu Ling through Gu insects.

Not to mention, it's really convenient, it's easier to use than modern cell phones, and there's no need to pay phone bills.

Of course, under normal circumstances, cell phone calls will not kill people, but Gu worms can change with Wu Nuo's thoughts and instantly kill the host.

Wu Nuo is not a pervert, he used Gu worms to control Kohler and others, which has greatly violated his conscience, torturing others three times a day, he can't do it. And if he really did that, Kohler and the others would rather die than become his puppets.

It has been several years since Yihubai released Kohler and others back to Yancheng. He gave them a lot of freedom, and never intervened in Yancheng's internal affairs except for letting them fight openly and covertly with Yihucheng.

Kohler is very clear that sooner or later Yancheng will be in Yihubai's pocket, but Changhe City is too far away from Yancheng. The sky is far away from the emperor, and Yihubai will not interfere with his work. Many times he will have an illusion that he He is the one and only leader of Yancheng.

The original Kohler really had no intention of power, but during the half a year he was imprisoned by Maverick Bai, his mind changed. Later, after he was released, he lived in Changhe City for a period of time. After witnessing how Yihubai fought for life and death and strategized, he completely ignited his desire for power.

For Kohler, this desire is not so much a desire for power as a desire for control. The more controlled he is, the more Kohler desires to control the people and things around him.

This desire became stronger after he was controlled to become the leader of Yancheng.

Kohler imitated the management model of Changhe City and managed Yancheng in an orderly manner. Only when he saw Yancheng flourishing could he truly find a sense of security and accomplishment.