Chapter 186 Conditions

Start from the beginning

The leader of the valley tribe has never been so clearly aware: he has lost, lost completely.

However, if Yi Hubai is willing to send troops to help them, they still have a glimmer of hope.

Gritting his teeth, the leader of the valley ordered someone to take stock of his private treasury, and asked someone to carry boxes full of coins, and brought the most beautiful female in the tribe, ready to have a good talk with Maverick Bai.

In the king's tent in Changhe City.

Yi Hubai looked at the woman kneeling below with a pale face but hidden joy in her eyes, and sneered from the bottom of her heart.

Just this kind of thing, even his little magician can't match a finger, and he still wants to send it to confuse him.

This Black Fang really deserved to be a fool carefully selected by him for the valley tribe.

If Wu Xiaonuo was told about this, he would be so angry that his face would swell.

Thinking of Wu Xiaonuo being bored and angry and pretending to be indifferent, a smile flashed in Bai's eyes, and his face softened a little.

There is a door!

Hei Liao was overjoyed, and began to think about how to negotiate terms with Yihu, but before he could think about opening his mouth, he heard a cold voice in his ear: "Just now, the leader of Moye has agreed to the conditions I gave them. , you... are late."

Hei Liao's heart fell into a hole in the ice all of a sudden, his heart sank continuously, his feet softened, and he almost fell over, so that his companions grabbed him, and he So as not to make a fool of himself in front of Yihubai.

His pure man, Lan Xi, had studied in Changhe City for a few years. His fighting ability was not very good, and he was short and thin, and his appearance was not outstanding, but he had a lot of evil ideas. At least half of the credit for Hei Liao's success in the position was due to him. Therefore, Lan Xi is quite popular with Hei Liao. At this moment, he whispered in Hei Liao's ear: "Leader, don't panic, Mr. Bai just said that we are late, and he didn't refuse us. If we propose The conditions are better than Mo Ye, and things may turn around."

Probably because of studying in Changhe City for a few years, what Lan Xi said sounded polite to other people in the valley, and he looked very knowledgeable and self-willed. Like Hei Liao, he could also listen to what he said.

Hei Liao finally calmed down after hearing Lan Xi's words, "Master Bai, we also agreed to the conditions you raised, but we were just a little late, you can't just agree to Mo Yeren like this. Over the years, our valley has never I didn't feel sorry for you Changhe City, how many things we buy from your Changhe City every year, and we didn't help Muyuan when you fought against Muyuan, and you can't...you can't..."

"To add insult to injury." Blue Brook Gang he added.

"That's right, you can't add insult to injury."

Bai sneered and said, "You didn't help Mu Yuan back then, but you didn't help us either. You did buy a lot of things in our Changhe City, but recently...you have sent a lot of people Go to the Black Forest to inquire about the news of Blood Salt? In our Changhe, caravans going north have been robbed one after another in the past few years, and you should have contributed a lot in this, right?"

In an instant, Hei Liao's back was drenched in cold sweat.

Hei Liao opened his mouth and didn't know what to say for a while, but Lan Xi was much more astute than him. He yelled his injustice loudly, his face full of tears, It seems that he has been wronged so much.