Chapter 185 The Dungeon

Start from the beginning

At that time, Badan and the others hesitated for a while, and agreed to team up with the short orc to go hunting in the Black Forest out of the idea of ​​not getting any more out of the way.

The short orc also brought three companions, all four of them are weak orcs, Badan and the others rely on themselves as fierce orcs, Kohler and his sister Basha have awakened the power of blood, which is stronger than ordinary orcs. How much, I never worried that the four weak orcs dared to be unfavorable to me.

Along the way, the four orcs have been very honest. They seem to often hunt in the black forest, and it is easy to find the traces of their prey. They even found a herd of horned deer with good luck. The horned deer is not big, but it is difficult to raise. However, the antlers of deer blood and venison have some unspeakable miraculous effects. Therefore, the price of the horned deer in Changhe City has already risen to the same price as that of a bull.

One horned deer can be exchanged for dozens of dollars, and they hunted more than twenty, and everyone was overjoyed.

The Weak Beastman who led them into the forest suggested that everyone finish their dinner outside before returning to the city. Then they found a place to roast some unsightly prey.

Those orcs were not very good at hunting, but the roasted meat was really delicious.

Recalling the golden-brown and crispy long-toothed meat, sprinkled with a little seasoning and spices unique to Changhe City, Badan couldn't help swallowing, his stomach growling.

He remembered that he gnawed a lot of long teeth, and ate a leg of horn sheep, and then, and then... woke up in this dark place.

"Oops, it must be those four damned guys!" Badan yelled belatedly. He wanted to stand up from the ground, but found that his strength seemed to be drained, and he couldn't even raise his hand. No.

At this moment, there was a rustling sound from the direction above his head. After a while, a ray of light shone in from the outside. With the help of this weak light, Ba Dan finally saw the surrounding environment clearly——

a low, damp place. The cellar (prison) is surrounded by thick walls of bricks unique to the Changhe Tribe, and there is a small iron door in front. There was a sound of heavy footsteps outside the door. After a while, a hole opened under the iron door. A big fluffy hand sent in a pot of slimy cooked food.

"Who are you, let me out! Damn you, aren't the laws of your Changhe City very strict? Are you not afraid of being punished by your laws if you steal our prey and lock us up in this ghostly place?" Badan roared, and he desperately climbed to the iron gate, feeling extremely angry in his heart.

With a bang, the iron gate was closed, and the footsteps continued to move forward, and there were continuous bangs, and soon, there was a roar not far away.

Hearing this familiar voice, Badan immediately shouted loudly: "Sister, is that you? Are you here too?"

"Badan? It's me! You're also imprisoned? Where's Barr? Where's Kohler? Are they with you?" Just as Basha finished speaking, there was a violent kick on the door and an angry roar from outside. .

Faced with this terrible and unknown situation, Badan panicked and shouted loudly: "No, they're not with me."

"I'm here!" Soon, another weak and angry roar came from the side .

Kohler has been awake for a while, and he has already guessed that this place is probably the dungeon mentioned by the population of Changhe, and the power of his blood has disappeared inexplicably, which makes Kohler extremely angry and scared at the same time.

Because he knew very well that all this showed that the news of their search for Kalamanda had been exposed. Kalamanda is very likely to be Kara, the 'son' of Yihubai, the leader of the long river. Yihubai brought them here, and I am afraid that he does not intend to let them go.

Kohler had to report the worst guess, and soon his guess was confirmed - in addition to the four orcs who went out to hunt, the witch antelope who stayed in Long River City was also imprisoned in this ghost place.

After staying in the dungeon for a few days, Kohler and others also fumbled for some information.

Only five of them were locked up in this dungeon. Every morning and evening, someone would bring them food and clean water. Regardless of whether they ate or not, after dinner every day, he would take away the bowls containing the food and clean water and pour them out by the way. commode. The man in charge of delivering food and cleaning the toilets was a half-orc, strong and rough, unable to speak or listen to them. No matter what they said, he would not say a word, and left after finishing his work.

At first, Kohler and the others tried to pry some useful information from the half-orc, but the half-orc seemed to be deaf and dumb. They tried to attract the attention of outsiders with hunger strikes and pretending to be sick, but soon their plans failed. The half-orc didn't care about their lives at all, no matter what they did, he just did his own thing every day, and left after finishing, never staying.

After tossing and tossing for a month, Kohler and the others were completely exhausted, and they had calmed down without anyone executing them.

It's not a problem to be locked up like this all the time. Kohler wants to have a frank and honest talk with Maverick. He is fed up with being locked up in the dungeon. Although no one beats him, people still bring food when the time comes every day. Hungry and thirsty, but staying like this in a narrow, damp and dark cage, he has woken up more than once from a dream, and then doubted whether he was alive or dead. Basha's situation is similar to his, not only the power of blood has disappeared inexplicably, but also her body is getting weaker day by day.

Kohler and Basha are not bad, at least they have experienced some things, and their psychological endurance is relatively strong. Barr and Badan, who have not experienced any big storms in the past two or three years, are already on the verge of collapse, and they are faintly violent. .

Wu Ling is no better than Brother Badan, how dare he think about Kalamanda now, as long as he can get out of this ghost place, he will never set foot in Long River City again in his life.

It's too late to regret.

When Kohler and the others were eagerly looking forward to Yihubai's release of them every day, Yihubai had long forgotten them because of the war.

The valley tribe has developed very well in the past two years. Through the salt trade of the Changhe tribe, they bought a large number of slaves and incorporated the surrounding small and medium tribes. tribe.

With the secret support of Changhe City, the Moye tribe also developed rapidly. They reorganized and conquered a large number of small tribes in the bitter cold land. The people of the Moye tribe are known for being brave and good at fighting. Their beast size is nearly twice as large as that of ordinary orcs. Their hair is long and thick, bloodthirsty and cruel, and they are warlike and bloodthirsty. Therefore, many people who fear them call them For Mo Ye monster.

But in fact, the Moye people are not brainless fighting lunatics. In fact, they are not evil cannibal tribes. Even if there is no food, they may rob other people's prey, but they have never robbed other people's tribes. No one knows better than them that they cannibalize people or take pleasure in killing people, and living in a place of bitter cold, how difficult it is to live itself.

Moye orcs are monsters in the valley population, but they have a high prestige in the bitter cold land.

This is exactly the reason why they were selected in vain and cooperated with them.

The Moye people did live up to their reputation as monsters. In terms of the number of fighters, they were indeed far inferior to the valley tribe, but on the battlefield, the warriors of the valley tribe were no match for them at all. The Valley Tribe lost consecutive battles, and the battle line kept retreating. They were about to hit the headquarters of the Valley Tribe. As a last resort, the leader of the Valley Tribe gritted his teeth and sent someone to Changhe City for help.