Chapter 180 New Clothes

Start from the beginning

Wu Nuo only saw other people wearing ancient costumes on TV and in the trading area. He didn't know anything about the classification and styles of ancient costumes or how to wear them. After buying the clothes, he struggled for a long time before he could barely put them on for Fat Kara.

On the red straight train, there are many exquisite patterns embroidered on the neckline and cuffs with black silk thread. If you can't control the red and black, it will easily look old-fashioned, but it is unexpectedly suitable for Kara. The little guy's skin is very fair and tender, covered by the red clothes With a lining, it looks particularly red lips and white teeth. The black embroidery pattern not only does not look old, but also adds a bit of mystery and beauty. Wear a small belt, put on black boots, and wear 'open crotch pants' on weekdays. Is it taller in an instant? Uh, well, the little bald head still looks a little weird.

However, this did not prevent Kara from liking this dress. The little thing is so beautiful, and after taking photos in front of the bronze mirror, it is so beautiful. Probably because he likes the clothes so much, he was careful and careful today, and he didn't tear the clothes all day, which is really gratifying.

However, this set of clothes was taken away by Wu Nuo Mama the next day, and Abba Bai got a new dress that was prettier than him.

Ma Ma is eccentric. ╭(╯^╰)╮After

a few days, Kara was happy again, because Wu Nuo Mama gave him a lot of new clothes. Although they are not as beautiful as Abba, they are better in quantity. Kara is an easy-to-satisfy cub︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿The output of cloth is high, and the comfort of the woven cloth is comparable to that of cotton cloth, but like cotton cloth, it does not have the luster of silk. This kind of cloth, especially the lightly dyed blue cloth, is cut and sewed in the same way as the straight skirt, without any splicing and embroidery on the cuffs and necklines, and the style has been slightly changed. Wearing the clothes on Kara, coupled with his shiny little bald head, uh, no matter how you look at it, you look like a little monk.

Every time Kara puts on this outfit and gnaws meaty bird legs, Wu Nuo always has the illusion of a little monk stealing his mouth and breaking the precept, but the little guy has bulging cheeks and his little mouth moves, no matter how you look at it, he is cute.

Our son is really handsome and cute.

Silly father, Nuo, just wanted to make clothes for his son to hide his tail and cover his ass, but he didn't expect that the Changhe Tribe would add another style of clothing.

In ancient country Z, straight trains were originally worn by both men and women. Compared with simple T-shirts and trousers, and ordinary long and short skirts, this kind of skirt has a complicated style and excellent effect on the upper and lower back, and suddenly became the residents of Changhe City. The explosion in our hearts.

After Kara, there is a white big cat with a black background and a red border, and she always wears it out to show off from time to time. The broad-shouldered, wasp-waisted, long-legged Bai Damiao has the most perfect body proportions. Even a beggar's outfit can make him look like a model. Wu Xiaonuo almost stared straight at this gorgeous straight train. Hold on, (Bai Damiao: I didn't hold on at all︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿) Others couldn't even move their eyes away when they saw it.

Where are the same clothes, come to a dozen! ! !

Bai Damiao fully interprets the gorgeous and domineering style of this set of straight trains, but he will never tell anyone how sour it is to wear two layers of clothes in summer and still be black.

╮(╯▽╰)╭Smug

beauty often requires paying a price.

In the past ten years, due to the continuous refinement of the division of labor and Wu Nuo's encouragement to use their brains, the talents of many people in the tribe have been discovered. The vision of the indigenous people is not as broad as that of modern people, but their thinking has not been affected by various factors There are often many unconstrained ideas.

The appearance of a brand new clothing is like opening the door to a new world.

Within a few days, there were a lot of new clothes in the tailor shops in Changhe City, some of which were the same as straight trains, and some were slightly changed to be more suitable for working or riding. The clothes are fashionable and beautiful, and there is a living sign of Bai Da Miao. The business of new clothes is extremely hot. Even if the owner of the shop has added more manpower to tailor clothes, the stock is still often sold out.

The clothes in the tailor shop are not cheap, and the females who are ingenious and good at housekeeping will not waste this money. They will think of various ways to learn how to tailor new clothes. The most indispensable thing in the Changhe tribe is the dexterous female. In the past, the animal skins of the Changhe tribe were the most glamorous and beautiful. In terms of tailoring clothes, in just over half a month, less than half of the people in the city have put on new clothes.

However, for the primitive aborigines who are used to wearing only small animal skin skirts in summer, the new clothes are beautiful. They are not only too hot to wear, but also feel constricted. The white fabric is particularly easy to get dirty. It is not convenient to do some work.

Give it up, the clothes are really beautiful after wearing, I can't bear it.

what to do?

Wear it when you're not working! Wear it when you need to meet friends and see guests leave relatives and friends to get married!

Gradually, instead of being eliminated, the new style of clothing has become a must-have formal attire for everyone. Later, with the "embroidery" skill being illuminated, this formal attire gradually evolved in a more and more fancy direction.

Although it is difficult for the natives of the orc world, who are too tall and mighty, to interpret the elegance and elegance of this kind of clothing, it does not hurt the eyes as much as they used to "wear skirts and show leg hair".

This new style of ancient clothing is very popular, but the T-shirt and trousers brought by Wu Nuo at the earliest still have a solid audience base. Gradually, button-down shirts appeared, and Tang suits appeared. Later, after cutting clothes with more materials, gorgeous and exquisite knight suits were born, and neatly tailored suits were also born...

Of course, these are all things for later. .

Kohler and his team, who were in a hurry to find Kalamanda, didn't notice the subtle clothing changes in Long River City at all. They spent a lot of thought and effort, and tried everything in Long River City, but they still didn't get any news about Kalamanda. .

"Master Wu Ling, maybe you feel wrong, maybe there is no Kalamanda here at all..." Ba Dan, who was impatient and not good at hiding his inner thoughts, couldn't help it. Speak your mind.

If the tribe really owns Kalamanda, how is it possible that no one knows? To know the function of Kalamanda...

"It's not wrong, the aura that appeared that day is Kalamanda!" Although no information about Kalamanda has been found in the past few days, the enthusiasm in Wu Ling's eyes has not cooled down in the slightest. signs.

As long as he gets Kalamanda, he can become the most powerful witch, and Kohler can also become the most powerful orc. Yancheng will emerge countless orc warriors who awaken their bloodlines. Will the kingdom... be far behind?

"Wu Ling is right. Haven't you noticed that there are many orcs with awakened bloodlines in Changhe City? Besides Kalamanda, who else has this kind of divine power!" Kohler's eyes shone with a strange light.

Basha expressed her concerns more cautiously: "Is it possible that Kalamanda has already been taken by them..." She made a movement of cutting her throat.

"...So, we must hurry up!" Kohler clenched his fists and said.

The few people who were talking in low voices outside Changhe City did not notice that after they left, a gray figure crept into the ground in the bushes not far from them.