Chapter 176 Ten Years (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

This kind of reward brings a sense of honor, which is a temptation that many young people cannot refuse.

In recent years, most of the young people of the Changhe Tribe have come out of school. In addition to learning Chinese and arithmetic, they also learn suitable exercises for different age groups, learn planting and hunting skills, and learn to identify different kinds of people. After completing the systematic tasks and gradually improving the various rules and regulations of the school, Wu Nuo gradually put the focus of the children's learning on practice.

Every week, the youngsters need to attend classes five days. Every day, the youngsters have at least 1 to 3 practical lessons. As the youngsters grow older, the duration and content of their practical lessons are also increasing.

The cubs who grew up under this kind of education, as long as they can ensure that they do not repeat grades during school, have very strong comprehensive quality and hands-on ability. At the same time, they are also full of curiosity and desire to explore places other than the tribe.

Therefore, after some youngsters graduate, except for some excellent ones who are directly employed by the legion, most of them will choose to leave the tribe and go outside to sharpen for a few years. Some cubs will choose to join their own or other people's caravans and trade groups from water, land to distant tribes. Some cubs will choose to become herders, driving livestock to distant places. After the reward policy promulgated by Wu Nuo, some youngsters simply formed their own adventure team and left their hometown to travel and take risks in the mainland.

The aborigines in this world love their cubs very much, but they are different from the doting of the heads of country Z. They probably also have the gene of beasts in their bodies. When the children grow up, the parents will no longer interfere with any of their decisions. Even if they know that the outside world is full of unknowns and dangers, parents will not stop them, and they even encourage and support their children to explore the outside world.

Of course, not everyone wants to venture into the dangerous world outside. In fact, most of those who are willing to leave the protection of the tribe and go far away are beast-level orcs. They are naturally aggressive and ambitious. If possible, they Not willing to stick to the tribe. However, most pure people prefer a stable life, and most pure people choose to stay in the tribe after graduation.

A very small number of graduates with particularly good grades in cultural subjects became teachers in the school; some graduates passed the assessment and entered the management of legions or tribes; Some graduates used the experience they had learned to set up experiments in their own fields; some graduates became apprentices to great witches and priests. Although most of them did not have the blood of great witches, they could learn more The knowledge of witch medicine, you can learn some prescriptions that do not require witchcraft, the population of the tribe is growing very fast, and the demand for healers is also increasing...

The school founded by Wu Nuo did not specifically divide elementary school into junior high school. There are only nine grades from 1 to 9. After the fee system is implemented, students can freely choose whether to continue their studies after they reach the age of 16. For these students who have entered the ranks of adults, the tribe will no longer use financial subsidies for their tuition, living expenses, and accommodation expenses. The cost of a school year is several times that of underage students. Therefore, when the vast majority of students reach the age of 16, no matter how many grades they have reached, they will choose to end their studies, leave school and enter the "society" to seek future life.

There are not too many students who have actually completed the 9th grade, and those who are able to stay in school as teachers with excellent grades are even rarer.