Chapter 92

Ning Tangsheng fell into a complete breakdown.

After realizing that he really didn't have any hole cards anymore, and that he was about to face the judgment of the Star Alliance, he burst into tears and his face was distorted.

"I was wrong ... I was wrong... Please forgive me, I am not the head of the Ning family, I am just the person in charge, and I am not alone in charge of the 'farm' business..."

He shouted Indiscriminately Many names, the excuses he used to excuse himself were ridiculous, and after finding out that no one cared, he turned to invective and curses.

The too sharp cry reached Su Liang's ears, making him frown a little uncomfortable.

Maybe it was really because of the exhaustion from the work last night, Su Liang found himself a little dizzy now, and his vision blurred for a moment. Fortunately, Ning Tangsheng's crying didn't last too long. The Viper Warriors put some kind of special helmet provided by the Star Alliance on Ning Tangsheng's head with a blank expression. This kind of helmet, which can cut off the connection between spirit and body, made Ning Tangsheng's body stiffen immediately, and his head drooped.

Covered in the helmet, he is probably still crying madly in his own spiritual world, but in reality, he is like a living corpse. During the next flight , he will always be in this special state.

Even so, compared with the days after the Star Alliance trial, this can be regarded as the last short period of Ning Tangsheng's abominable life that can be called "peaceful".

However, what happened to him is no longer important to Su Liang and Lu Taipan.

The elite troops of the Snake Cave have completely controlled "Eden", and began to study and gradually dismantle the remaining weapons and materials on this artificial planet that may cause harm to the Earth Alliance or other galactic civilizations.As for the Omega victims who Ning Tangsheng regarded as "raw materials", they were also quickly rescued. They will spend this transitional time in the sleeping cabin until they arrive at the Earth Alliance and then return to the recently established victims. Awakened in the living base.

The last batch of victims has let Snake Cave develop an effective mental comfort program. These victims will probably still experience a very difficult and painful life, but they will eventually come out of the nightmare of the past ...

After many days of tasks, Su Liang looked at the busy and well-organized crowd around him, and he finally relaxed.

After returning to the main ship of the Snake Cave in orbit, Su Liang breathed a long sigh of relief in the living cabin dedicated to the owner of the Snake Cave.

"Fortunately, everything was resolved satisfactorily. There were no accidents and no one was injured... But it's really tiring. I don't understand what a person like Ning Tangsheng is thinking about putting so many in the place where I live. Bomb, isn't he worried that if someone makes a mistake in the operation and Everyone ends up together?"

Su Liang sighed and muttered in puzzlement.

"I'm really exhausted... um..."

Su Liang rolled up his sleeves, and saw his skin that was still slightly pink at a glance.Is it because the pheromone allergy to Lu Zhizhao hasn't subsided yet? Su Liang frowned subconsciously, and then quickly took off the coat she was wearing before.

He changed into brand new living clothes, and found that the clothes that were usually comfortable seemed a little rough today.

But Su Liang didn't care too much, because at this moment, someone in the living cabin was more worthy of his attention than uncomfortable clothes and strange fever on the body.

"Mr. Si?"

Su Liang tentatively moved to Lu Taipan's side.

"Any more questions?"

he asked softly.

He found that Lu Taipan was much more silent than usual today.Obviously, the evil "farm" of the Ning family has been destroyed, and the Canaanites left behind the war and it is also controlled by the Snake Cave. All the worrying things have been resolved. However, there is still a subtle spiritual power lingering on Alpha. Feeling restless and violent, the unique icy aura in Lu Taipan's pheromone became stronger than ever. At the very beginning, Su Liang thought that the reason why Lu Taipan felt so threatening was because they were still on mission at the time, but Now that everything is over, Lu Taipan still feels like the sea before the storm. Under the surface of the seemingly calm sea, frightening rage continued.

This made Su Liang a little worried.

After hearing Su Liang's call, the Snake Cave Lord was silent for a while.

"It's over..."

After a long time, the man finally spoke.

Su Liang noticed that there was a trace of pain in Lu Taipan's expression, his whole body seemed to be stretched to the limit, and he was trying to control himself not to burst out the accumulated emotions so as not to hurt others.

And the boy hadn't seen such a depressed Lu Taipan for a long time.

The man's eyes were as deep as two shadows of eternal night.

The next moment, Lu Taipan stepped forward abruptly, and pulled the thin boy into his arms.

"Yes, everything is over."

Lu Taipan murmured.

"I will never allow you to participate in such a dangerous mission..." His voice was very low.

"Little Liang, I regret it,"

"I... I don't understand?"

Su Liang didn't understand why everything was so perfect, but the man in front of him seemed so sad.

"I lost to myself. I used to say to myself, I never want to be like my father, I shouldn't put my partner in a cage, I have to respect their wishes, but now I have to I'm sorry to tell you, Xiaoliang, I can't do what I promised - I want to lock you up, I want to trap you in the snake den, I even want to build a prison that belongs to you alone, I want to You have become a treasure that only I can see. I know you have great ambitions, and I know that your abilities are far beyond others, but I still want to trap you in the cage I made so that you will never be seen Good day."

" These days you are not by my side, but with someone like Lu Zhizhao, I am going crazy with jealousy, and I am going crazy with fear..."

Lu Taipan said hoarsely.

Lu Taipan couldn't recall how he spent those few days when Su Liang was trapped on Lu Zhizhao's spaceship because of a coma.

It was as if he had been sunk into the deep seabed, the surroundings were dark, the sea water was icy cold, and the strong pressure almost crushed his whole body into a dark, dignified and bitter stone statue.

Lu Taipan has always been aware of his abilities. His ability is far superior to others, and he has always been conscious of this, but until today he realized that without Su Liang, he was so weak that he could not stand a single blow.

He couldn't imagine how he would spend the rest of his life if something happened to Su Liang during this mission. No, he doesn't need to think about it at all, because he can't survive in a world without Su Liang...

Su Liang listened to the man's unabashed confession. For a moment, he couldn't make a sound, the man who was always so strong, cold and calm in

his mind seemed so fragile... Is this really Lu Taipan? Doubt, Su Liang found that he had raised his hand involuntarily, and hugged the Lord of the Snake Cave.

Only then did he realize that the man had worn down so much in just a few days.

A subtle distress surged into Su Liang's chest in an instant.

"...Actually, I don't have any great ambitions." The boy leaned on Alpha's chest, "If, I mean, if Mr. Si really wants to lock me in a cage, then...then Just lock it..."

Su Liang's mind quickly flashed the image of himself being locked in a golden birdcage by the man in front of him, and he was very surprised to find that he didn't feel any disgust at all.

If it was the man in front of him , probably he could do anything to himself.

Strange, even shameful thoughts crossed my mind.

Su Liang didn't know why she had such thoughts.

"Even if you really went crazy like the previous Snake Cave Lord, it doesn't matter if you want to imprison me, as long as I can be with you, I think I can do whatever I want..."

Feeling Lu Taipan for a moment Hugging harder, Su Liang was dizzy, only then did he realize what he said.

Damn, how could he speak out what was in his heart?

And the next moment he knew why.

"Are you running a fever?"

Lu Taipan immediately realized that something was wrong with Su Liang's body.

"I...I don' t know..." Su Liang muttered to himself.

He was obviously fine before, but for some reason, when his body was completely surrounded by Lu Taipan's pheromone, Su Liang felt his head became dizzier in an instant. The rash caused by allergies was actually just because he was in a high fever, so that his skin began to be dyed a light pink...