Chapter 74

The Internet celebrity who accidentally live-streamed the whole process, looked at the tense scene in front of him, and naturally realized that he seemed to provide the entire Earth Alliance with extraordinary live content.

The boy's knees softened, and he almost knelt on the ground.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to—"

He hugged his live broadcast robot tightly, his voice was almost crying, but he apologized for a long time, only to find that the people present didn't seem to Who really noticed him.

All the people pursued their lips tightly. Although they were all Alphas with high levels, they all seemed shy and afraid in front of Lu Taipan.

They dared to keep asking Lu Zhizhao what happened in the past, but in front of Lu Taipan, they couldn't say a word.

They even saw that their former "friend" Lu Zhizhao didn't look right, so they didn't dare to really stop him and control his emotions.

Yes, Lu Zhizhao looked like he was going crazy.

His eyeballs were slightly protruding, and the whites of his eyes were bloodshot.

The young man was staring fixedly at Lu Taipan, his eyes fixed on Lu Taipan's lips.

There was a very fresh small wound on the lip of the Lord of the Snake Cave, which was also Alpha, and Lu Zhizhao realized what it was in an instant - it was a tooth mark.The kiss was extremely intense, and the Omega, who was suppressed by Alpha until he couldn't breathe, made a small counterattack when he was kissed until he was almost unconscious.

Just looking at the tooth marks, Lu Zhizhao seemed to have seen the two entangled in the shadow of the flower terrace.

Lu Zhizhao's breathing became more and more heavy, he slowly rolled his eyes, and his eyes fell on the heavy curtain behind Lu Taipan and the flower bed behind the curtain

. to be a slender shadow looming in the darkness.

Those clear eyes that had appeared in dreams countless times seemed to be watching him quietly in the dark.

Before he arrived, Lu Taipan and Su Liang kissed here, and then...

Lu Zhizhao's mind flashed countless extremely bad pictures, and every frame made him feel extremely painful. The pain is so painful that even the blood will dry up and the heart will be broken.

"You lied to Xiaoliang..."

Lu Zhizhao suddenly said.

After realizing that Su Liang was also nearby, what Lu Zhizhao said was for Mrs. Lu and Su Liang.

"You coaxed Su Liang into being with you just for the sake of healing. You never appeared when Su Liang was still a Beta, but when he differentiated into a high-level Omega, you made this affectionate picture Come out to coax him with a gentle appearance, all your tenderness and sweetness are fake, don't think I can't see it, everyone is Alpha, who doesn't know who? Hehe, Xiaoliang is innocent enough to be deceived by you eyes."

"You don't love him at all! You just use him as a tool—"

"If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be separated at all! He wouldn't treat me like that! He was simply deceived by you!"

The more he talked to the end, the more hoarse and sharp Lu Zhizhao's voice became.

When Lu Taipan heard Lu Zhizhao's questioning, he didn't react too much, but the eyes he looked at him became colder and colder.

"you--"

Without waiting for Lu Taipan to refute, Su Liang's cold and clear voice suddenly came from behind the curtain: "He never lied to me." The

curtain was lifted, and a slender figure walked in and appeared in front of everyone.

Lu Taipan originally didn't want Su Liang to appear in front of everyone to face these messy things , so Su Liang had been hiding behind the curtain and never showed himself.

But the young man who was most afraid of trouble, now walked out on his own.

He looked at Lu Zhizhao in front of him with disgust.

From the bottom of his heart, Su Liang didn't want to have any entanglements with this person. However, after discovering that Lu Zhizhao questioned Lu Taipan in such a bad manner in front of everyone, Su Liang found himself very upset

. -tempered person like him, who was so upset, had already lowered his face at this moment, his tone and voice were cold.

Su Liang looked around at everyone present.

Finally, it stopped on Lu Zhizhao.

"Clarify three things." He said, "First, I have never dated you, never have. Second, I have already made a clean break with you, and I have agreed that it is best not to be friends. Third. , Back then you kept saying that you and Ning Jiayi were buddies and you had no feelings for him, but just now we all heard about your engagement with him."

"Su Liang—"

"Always put everything The responsibility is placed on others, you who are irresponsible and full of lies, what right do you have to run up to my boyfriend and question his feelings for me? Don't you think it's ridiculous?"

Following Su Liang mercilessly After scolding, Lu Zhizhao's face turned pale little by little.

His lips moved, and his voice gradually became bleak.

Every word Su Liang said made him feel a sharp pain in his heart, and for a moment he could hardly breathe, until a few seconds later, the despair, pain and strong unwillingness mixed together and turned into poison Fire began to burn continuously in his veins.

"I don't want to...Xiaoliang, I have explained it many times, everything is just an accident..." Lu Zhizhao explained, "I was designed, my father has been forcing me, and the Ning family has been forcing me Ning Jiayi and I have never had a relationship above that of friends, I have never lied to you about this, why are you unwilling to believe it?"

Lu Zhizhao murmured, and in the next second, he suddenly raised his hand and spoke very rudely. Grabbed Ning Jiayi and pushed him in front of Su Liang.

He looked at Ning Jiayi with an unusually cold gaze.

"A Ning, tell Su Liang what you said before, tell him what you said in front of me, tell him about our deal—"

"Lu Zhizhao, what are you crazy about?!"

Ning Jiayi's face was already distorted.

How could he explain, and how could he admit what he said before.

The sickly Omega no longer had the joy of finalizing the marriage contract, and was trembling with anger, even looking a little pitiful.

"Enough, Lu Zhizhao." Su Liang looked at Ning Jiayi, who had no blood on his face, with complicated eyes.

"... Already have your child, and already have a marriage contract with you, but you can still say such things." Su Liang said in a deep voice, "Lu Zhizhao, you are really more disgusting than I thought."

Su Liang took Lu Taipan's hand. "

Let's go."

He had already noticed that because of Lu Zhizhao's madness, everyone who had diverted their attention had discovered that he and Lu Taipan had gone back and forth.

meaningless confrontation with Lu Zhizhao in this situation - he has already discovered that Lu Zhizhao seems to have his own logic, no matter how disgusting he has done, Lu Zhizhao But you can always use this logic to shift the responsibility to others.

Ordinary people can't convince him at all, let alone wake him up. "

Okay."

When Lu Taipan faced Su Liang, his breath softened instantly.

He hugged Su Liang, and then turned around.

, Lu Zhizhao felt that the line called rationality in his mind seemed to collapse instantly.

"Don't go, we haven't made it clear yet, how can you go—" the

Alpha youth shouted, and was about to reach out and grab Su Liang after speaking.

Lu Taipan's expression was slightly cold, and he was only a moment away from planning to break Lu Zhizhao's hand in front of everyone.

It's a pity that at this moment, a thick and slightly fat figure stood between Lu Zhizhao and Su Liang.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, it's my fault... Patriarch, it's really my problem. I thought that On such an important day today, I still have to let the child show up. It's not completely healed, the whole person is a little crazy, and unexpectedly, he had an attack in front of so many people. and he should be more tolerant as an uncle." After speaking, Lu Zhengen looked at him with a fake smile on his face again. Su Liang.

"... Ma'am, I'm really sorry for making Ah Zhao offend you . I will definitely discipline him in the future, and I will never let him go crazy like this again."

Hearing the title "Madam", Su Liang couldn't help being stunned, and it took him a while to realize that this was the default title for the Lu family and the partner of the Lord of the Snake Cave.

He could feel that after "madam" shouted, Lu Taipan grabbed his hand, as if he had suddenly tightened his grip.

Su Liang: ...

"Disciplining? I hope you can really 'discipline' your son as you said."

Lu Taipan looked at Lu Zhengen firmly.

The pupils of the eyes were pitch black, and the coercion of the mental power became more and more exposed.

The man's breath is quite scary now, but for some reason, Su Liang always feels...Mr. Si seems to be in a good mood.

And the turning point happened to be the moment when Lu Zhengen changed his name and called him "madam".

However, Lu Zhengen obviously couldn't perceive the emotions that Su Liang detected at this time. This "acting patriarch" who always looked high -spirited in front of people now lost all blood on his face, sweating profusely, and his whole body was on the verge of falling, as if he could faint at any time past.

It was only at this moment that Lu Taipan suddenly sneered, he carefully hugged Su Liang a little tighter, took another deep look at Lu Zhizhao, and then turned and left.

Seeing his former lover go away in other people's arms, Lu Zhizhao couldn't help but wanted to catch up again.But several secret guards of the Lu family had already surrounded him and held him firmly in place.

Not to mention making a move, Lu Zhizhao's voice was directly stopped by the hidden guard.

Hearing his son whistle in pain, Lu Zhengen turned his head.

"You don't think it's embarrassing enough?!" The

other onlookers have already been taken away by the Lu family's hard and soft tactics.

Lu Zhengen had no other scrubles, and immediately revealed his true colors. "

Do you know how much effort it took me to make you—"

Lu Zhengen's voice stopped abruptly, and he looked at Ning Jiayi who was still standing by, his face became colder and colder.

Ignoring Lu Zhizhao's struggle at all, Lu Zhengen said coldly to the dark guard: "Don't drag him down, let him 'take a good rest'"

he said coldly.

Seeing his restless son finally being dragged away, Lu Zhengen turned his attention to Ning Jiayi who was at the side. Because of Lu Zhizhao's series of words and deeds before, Ning Jiayi is also Expressionless at this time, his face is so dark that it seems that water can be wrung out.

Normally, Ning Jiayi would still pretend to be gentle and obedient in front of outsiders, but just now when Lu Zhizhao was treated roughly in front of him, he stood by from the beginning and never pleaded for mercy.

Lu Zhengen was aware of Ning Jiayi's extreme dissatisfaction, but he didn't pay much attention to it.

"Ah Ning, you also know that Lu Zhizhao has such a personality, and sometimes he is stubborn. When you are free, you should talk to him carefully..."

Facing Lu Zhengen, the nominal acting patriarch, Ning Jia It took Yi a lot of effort to squeeze out a very forced smile, and then he found an excuse and quickly slipped away.

However, he didn't rush to the room immediately to check on Lu Zhizhao's situation.

Instead, he found a lounge and hid in it.

...then, screaming and cursing, he smashed all the expensive decorations in the room.

"Master Ning, are you okay..."

After a long time, a servant's worried question came from outside the door.

And Ning Jiayi sat on the sofa out of breath, and yelled at the door.

"Get out—" After

breathing a little bit more steadily, Ning Jiayi opened his personal terminal with a gloomy face.

in chaos.

If the news that the snake master Lu Taipan and his partner appeared together on the Golden Night was a sensation in the whole star network, then the incident broadcast by that little Internet celebrity just now made the whole star network explode.

Even when Ning Jiayi opened the star network, he felt that the speed was much slower than usual.

Ning Jiayi stared at the discussions and doubts of ordinary people on the floating screen, and suddenly let out a sneer.

In the next second, he logged into Starnet, skillfully chose an anonymous account and started speaking.

【Su Liang is a bitch mistress, he is addicted to robbing men... Yes, I am also a student of Xingchuan, and I saw with my own eyes how he pestered Lu Zhizhao to destroy the relationship between him and Ning Jiayi. ]

[Actually, Ning Jiayi is really forbearing. The young master who grew up in such a wealthy family has never experienced the sufferings of the world, so he can't see the methods used by Su Liang at all. Sometimes he still speaks for Su Liang, but occasionally he will be cried by those two people, which makes people feel stressed. ]

[That's right, I've seen Su Liang several times and I think Ning Jiayi is disgusting, Ning Jiayi is really pitiful...]

​​. ..

For Ning Jiayi, all the arrangements and rumors are easy to grasp. After all, many of the rumors and rumors that made Su Liang miserable in the Lu family were spread and fabricated by Ning Jiayi himself. write it all over again.

After posting many "personal experiences" while wearing a vest, Ning Jiayi couldn't even maintain the most basic disguise.

Thinking of what happened just now, Ning Jiayi was so angry that he gritted his teeth

. 't hold back, put on several more anonymous vests, and started yelling at Su Liang on all public networks, sending out a series of vicious curses.

It was hard to vent the rage in my heart.

Ning Jiayi breathed a sigh of relief.

He straightened his messy hair, then de-anonymized and returned to his account.

Sure enough, at this time, the information on his account was completely filled with countless message notifications.

Probably they all came to comfort him. Ning Jiayi didn't pay attention to the comfort of his fans. He didn't even bother to read the news. Instead, he considered his tone and tried his best to be a gentle, sweet and wronged victim. In a tone of voice, he posted a paragraph on his account.

[I'm sorry, today is the Victory Day celebration, everyone should have a happy holiday, but my fiancé's scandal with other people disturbed everyone's holiday mood.In fact, Su Liang has always been a very good friend of Lu Zhizhao and me. I am very happy to see that brother Su Liang can get his own happiness, and I hope that everyone will stop having any malicious speculation and harm to him. If he is sad because of this, I will be very painful too...]

After sending this passage, Ning Jiayi realized that

"tsk——"

He snorted coldly, opened those messages with a sigh of relief, and happily prepared to receive the comfort from the netizens and the insults to Su Liang.

However, the news that caught his eyes was completely beyond his expectation.

[Is there a mistake...? Is there too much difference between you and the face on your vest? ?? ? ? 】 【Hahaha, I always thought you

were weird before I died laughing, but now I realize that my intuition is not wrong. I am very curious about where the weak and naive O from a wealthy family learned so many swear words . ]

[You spoke on another account a few minutes ago, but it can't be seen that you have a good relationship with Su Liang? ]

[The timeline has already been figured out, you and Lu Zha are really a good match, please don't come out to harm others. ]

[The brothers upstairs shook hands, I also read the timeline, it's amazing, in fact, I thought you were unlucky at first, but now I think the two of you are a perfect match .]

[What kind of self-confidence is it to think that Su Liang will want to grab trash from you? It's so funny. ]

What happened?

Ning Jiayi's expression froze in an instant

. At this moment, he received a voice communication from Ning Tangsheng. After clicking on it, Ning Jiayi saw his brother, who had always been calm, looking at him like he was looking at trash.

"Are you an idiot?

" "Brother, I..."

"All your previous anonymous speeches have been found out. "

Ning Tangsheng didn't have a trace of emotion when he spoke, only the anger and disgust that was about to overflow.

"You can figure out how to explain it yourself. "