Chapter 4

Lu Zhizhao looked a little surprised when he left.

Su Liang remembered that Lu Zhizhao's statistics were perfect, but it was such an Alpha who almost slipped off the balcony when Su Liang "invited" him out of the window

.

Lu Zhizhao didn't understand why Su Liang, who was so gentle and understanding not long ago, suddenly changed—it was like another person.

Su Liang, who was completely unfamiliar to Lu Zhizhao and who didn't know how to deal with him At all.

According to Lu Zhizhao's understanding of Su Liang, it is impossible for Su Liang to lose his temper over such a trivial matter, and it is impossible for him to care about Ning Jiayi.He has clearly explained that Ning Jiayi has entered the pre-differentiation stage, people at this stage will experience serious discomfort due to the drastic changes in hormones, and Su Liang has never been the kind of person who cares about everything

. indifferent face shook Lu Zhizhao's self-confidence.

He didn't understand why such a small matter would become such a mess.

【"He did it on purpose."】

Su Liang's unwavering voice seemed to be still in his ears.

downstairs of Su Liang, looking at the curtains that were drawn without hesitation, he couldn't help but be lost in thought.

Ning Jiayi, was it really on purpose?

...

Su Liang went downstairs and reset the automatic protection system of her sister's house.

After confirming that the protective robot started patrolling and Lu Zhizhao was no longer within the monitoring range, Su Liang closed the control panel with his eyes downcast.

"Ah Liang?"

Su Nuan's sleeping voice suddenly came from the stairs.

Su Nuan must have heard the movement in the living room and was awakened.

Su Liang knew that ever since she married into the Lu family, Su Nuan was under a lot of pressure. Over the past few years, her carefree elder sister also suffered from severe neurasthenia, and even a small movement could easily wake her up.

At this moment, Su Nuan was standing by the night light and looked at her younger brother in confusion: "It's so late, why don't you go to bed? Do you still want your body... Wait a minute, you fiddle with the protection What does the system do?"

Su Nuan's complexion was not good because of poor rest, and she looked a little nervous when she saw Su Liang still standing beside the control panel.

"An outsider is here?!"

She asked with wide eyes.

As soon as Su Liang saw Su Nuan's performance, she knew that she was frightened - the Lu family started their business by fighting the Canaanites in the early years, and finally climbed into the elite class of the Federation step by step.

And until now, there are still more than 20 legion forces in the Lu family, or "that poisonous snake" of the Lu family.

With such a background and such a force, it is inevitable that certain forces will send intruders who are not afraid of death to sneak into the Lu family.

Su Nuan was also unlucky enough to encounter it a few times. At that time, she was so frightened by the bloody scene that she couldn't move, and she still has a serious psychological shadow so far.

Su Liang quickly adjusted the expression on his face, he smiled at Su Nuan comfortingly, and said in a very relaxed tone: "Where is there any outsider. I just heard the rustling noise in the kitchen, I checked and found that a mouse has come in."

Then Su Nuan's complexion became even worse in an instant.

"Just ask someone to come and deal with it tomorrow, sister, go back to sleep first, and let me deal with it."

Su Liang said calmly and perfunctorily.

By the way, I added a message on the housekeeping system to arrange for a pest removal company to come to the door.

After finally sending Su Nuan away, Su Liang also went back to her room.

He remembered that Su Nuan was still frowning before leaving, and kept muttering that Su Liang shouldn't care about such chores at all, he just needs to concentrate on studying...

Su Nuan will never know that in another time and space, she put The palm, the younger brother who is not willing to let him do even some ordinary housework, was once reduced to the lowest garbage dump for a man

. At the end, the person she had managed to raise as her older sister died in a garbage dump in embarrassment.

"Sister, I'll listen to you."

Su Liang stood by the window, looking at the empty courtyard downstairs, and murmured.

"I will concentrate on my studies, and I will do well."

Ning Jiayi... Lu Zhizhao...

Su Liang silently sneered at the familiar name.

In fact, the days when she eloped with Lu Zhizhao in her previous life were not too difficult.

Of course, according to common sense, the two of them should have gone through the hardships of real life, so as to realize that it is only right for poor and lowly couples to be sad when they fall apart in the end.

But in fact, Su Liang and Lu Zhizhao were still in love during the two years when they eloped.

Yes, life is very hard, and making money is far more difficult than I thought before elopement.

But their life is not too difficult.

A top Alpha like Lu Zhizhao can find a lot of work, and Su Liang is not the kind of real rich and noble flower who does not eat the fireworks of the world. The days when his parents died and his sister depended on each other made him learn to live on a budget at a very young age.

It's just that I can't live a luxurious life. Ordinary human fireworks taste delicious.

During some brief moments in his previous life, Su Liang thought from the bottom of his heart that he and Lu Zhizhao could grow old together.

However, the second year after they eloped.

Lu Zhizhao's childhood sweetheart, the young master of the Ning family, Ning Jiayi has entered a period of real differentiation.

Not surprisingly, he turned into an Omega.

Strictly speaking, even what happened later did not exceed people's expectations - according to the data stored in the system, Ning Jiayi and Lu Zhizhao could reach a 90% match after splitting.

...

Then, The Lu family's pursuit of Lu Zhizhao suddenly became serious.

Their property was frozen.

The credit file suddenly turned black.

They can no longer find jobs and have no source of income—the Lu family will not allow them to have any source of income.

The worst thing is that since then, Su Liang's symptoms have also begun to show signs.

It's just that at that time, both Lu Zhizhao and Su Liang thought they were just too tired from living in no fixed place.

The originally peaceful life of the two of them became fragmented and unsustainable in an instant.

That was real desperation and toil. Even Su Liang was so sick that he vomited blood and had no room to breathe. The glamorous, free and unrestrained young master Lu Zhizhao shouldered all the burdens.

He became more and more silent, more and more gloomy

. away for a while, Lu Zhizhao finally made a final decision.

He told Su Liang that he just went back to perfunctory the Lu family.

He said that as long as the Lu family stopped hunting, Su Liang could at least stabilize for a period of time and take care of his body.

He also said that it doesn't matter even if the Lu family will be reluctant because of the boring matching degree, he can have a good talk with Ning Jiayi.

Ning Jiayi is his friend who grew up with him, and he will always help him in the end.

"Heh."

Su Liang in this life finished washing and lay down on the bed in comfortable pajamas.

At the last moment before falling asleep, recalling the past, he sneered.

This night, his dreams were peaceful.

...

But even Su Liang himself didn't expect that Ning Jiayi would find him so quickly.

One day later, Su Liang was about to go back to school, but was stopped by a low-key but expensive private hover car on the road.

" Brother Su Liang."

Ning Jiayi's face turned pale.

He tried his best to suppress his light cough, and after a while he continued to look at Su Liang and said, "...I, I'm here to apologize to you. ..cough cough...cough... Ah Zhao has already told me, I think we There must be some misunderstanding...cough cough cough..."