Chapter 88

"How is my sister? Where is she hurt? Is it serious?!"

Hearing the news, Su Liang felt his eyes go dark.

Lu Taipan supported Su Liang steadily.

"Su Nuan has been sent to the Lu family's private hospital. According to the feedback there, she is out of danger, but... she was hit on the head during the attack, so she is still in a coma. "

Hearing that Su Nuan's life was not in danger, Su Liang's knees softened and he almost fell to the ground.

He breathed a sigh of relief, but when he heard that Su Nuan had injured his head and was still in a coma, he lifted the breath he had just let go, and even his chest felt tight

. fine, as long as there is no danger to life."

He tried desperately to convince himself, and then met Lu Taipan's eyes inadvertently.

Su Liang couldn't help but startled, he could say he opened his mouth subconsciously.

"What's going on here? What happened?"

Lu Taipan's expression was obviously - Su Liang couldn't tell what was wrong with the Alpha in front of him, after all, the man still looked calm and stable, but, there Under the calm eyes, there seemed to be something undercurrent stimulating, which made Su Liang inexplicably uneasy.

"Are you okay? Wait, my sister was injured and went to the hospital, what about the others? Others..."

Su Liang didn't dare to continue kissing, he felt Lu Taipan' s arms tightened a little.

After a moment of silence, Lu Taipan took a deep breath, and then answered Su Liang's question hoarsely.

"There are always guards around Su Nuan. Most of the 'Venom' are high-level Alphas, and this time the attackers used special drugs on them."

Drugs...

Listening to Lu Taipan's voice, Su Liang only felt a cold current slowly spread from the spine to the whole body.

Lu Taipan didn't say it very clearly, but the moment Su Liang heard the word " drug", he immediately thought of the reminder from Lin Yifei, the head of the Third Army.

"It's that kind of 'drug', right?"

Su Liang asked with a pale face.

For a high-level Alpha, it was a terrifying drug that would kill him at the touch of a button. This kind of drug can increase a person's spiritual power level to a level that humans cannot bear in just a few minutes. Collapse, their minds fall into extreme chaos after the sea of​spirits breaks, and in the end, they will become monsters without any reason at all.

"That's right."

Lu Taipan nodded.

This is not how it should be.

As reminded by Lin Yifei of the Third Legion, all "venomous snakes" are equipped with protective devices against this special psychotropic drug. However, the protective devices of the few poisonous snakes that were attacked directly failed that night for no reason. up.

At the moment when the drug bomb exploded, all the poisonous snakes present at that time fell into the abyss of madness.

Fortunately, before all their sanity was eroded by the drugs, the "poisonous snakes" dealt with themselves decisively

. reproduce the tragedy of the third legion's squad, but judging from the current situation, their final fate may not be much better...

"After the Canaan War, I thought I would never I won't lose any of them."

Lu Taipan didn't know that he would suddenly say this in front of Su Liang.

He heard his own voice, gloomy, low... fragile.

"Mr. Si..."

Su Liang looked at Lu Taipan with an extremely heavy expression.Tightly hold each other's cold hand.

Su Liang quickly returned to Lu's house in the aircraft.

The Lu family's private hospital is now surrounded like an iron barrel by the heavily armed Lu family's private guards, and most of the poisonous snakes are hidden in the dark . There was a chilling atmosphere in the night, and the atmosphere was so heavy that it seemed that the iron block suddenly gasified and melted into the air.

Su Liang took a deep breath and got off the aircraft. Surrounded by several guards, he quickly rushed into the Lu family's private hospital.

The private hospital of the Lu family only serves the upper class members of the Lu family. In the previous life, no matter whether it was Su Liang or Su Nuan, it was basically impossible to come here for treatment.

But this time, because of Su Nuan's injury, the entire hospital was emptied, and the huge hospital seemed empty, unusually quiet and empty. If it was normal, Su Liang might feel emotional, but now, everything around him is blurred. Su Liang came to Su Nuan's ward with a heavy face.

"Sister."

Pushing open the door, what Su Liang saw was the woman lying in the luxurious ward, his only remaining relative.

When she was a child, Su Liang always felt that Su Nuan was very powerful, no matter how difficult the conditions were, she always tried her best to protect him. But now, on the hospital bed loaded with medical equipment, Su Nuan's figure looked so thin. Su Liang, who could barely hold back his emotions at first, saw Su Nuan's thin face, and his vision was blurred.

Seeing that his mood was wrong, the doctor and the guards exited the ward tactfully, leaving Su Liang and Su Nuan alone—although this meant nothing to him, because Su Nuan was still in a coma.

Under the effect of the Ning family's special drug, the mad Alpha would have a very strong desire to attack the nearest Omega.The most basic attraction between AO will be magnified to the limit by this drug. In the end, the instinct of intimacy, love and desire will be directly distorted into a strong desire to completely devour the other party. That's why in the serious accident that the Third Legion team encountered, the Omega team member who died had all his limbs missing.

It was the most terrible tragedy.

Whether it is for the person who has died, or for the living who are still in madness and can only sleep forever.

Fortunately, in the attack that Su Nuan encountered, those Snake Cave Alphas sensed something was wrong at the last moment, so they immediately shot each other and shot at each other's vitals, completely destroying the mobility of the Alphas present. this that Su Nuan would not turn into a handful of minced meat in the attack. But even so, when people found Su Nuan, she was still seriously injured, lying unconscious in a pool of blood.

Seeing her sister's current appearance, Su Liang felt that her heart was about to break.

"Sister, don't scare me...Sister...wake up after you've rested, okay..."

Su Liang knelt beside Su Nuan's bed, holding his sister's hand in both hands, whispering in a choked voice.

"I'm sorry, sister, I'm really sorry, I'm the one who got you into trouble..."

And at this moment, Su Liang suddenly felt that Su Nuan's hand seemed to move slightly.

He opened his eyes wide in an instant, and looked at Su Nuan's hand with bated breath.

Not an illusion.

Su Nuan's fingers were indeed moving.

"Sister? Are you awake?!"

Su Liang jumped up immediately, he frantically pressed the call bell in a panic, but his eyes remained on Su Nuan's face. That's why he didn't miss the opening and closing of Su Nuan's withered lips.

"What do you want to say? Sister, don't be brave, I'm listening, I'm listening—"

Su Liang immediately moved forward and put his ear to Su Nuan's mouth while comforting her.

Then, he heard the unintelligible whisper from his sister.

"Be careful... it's... Lu... Lu Zhi... be careful..."

Su Liang's pupils tightened suddenly.

The sound of the ward door being pushed open came from behind, probably the doctor finally arrived. However, at this moment, Su Liang has no time to pay attention to the late doctor. He held Su Nuan's hand, choked up and responded to his sister: "I know. I heard it. Sister, don't worry, I won't—"

It seemed that he could really hear Su Liang's voice, Su Nuan's voice His fingers gradually stopped moving, and there were no more whispers coming from his mouth.

She fell into a deep coma again.

Su Liang sniffled, clicked on the communicator and planned to contact Snake Cave.

However, his communicator did not respond to his touch.

Apart from the humming of the medical equipment originally used to stabilize Su Nuan, there was no sound in the ward, including... the "doctor" behind him.

Facing Su Nuan, Su Liang gradually stood up straight, and all the muscles in his body tensed up.

Behind him came Lu Zhizhao's voice.

"All the signals here have been blocked."

Su Liang turned his head and looked coldly at the thin Alpha youth in a doctor's uniform.

It was also very quiet outside the door, so quiet that Su Liang's heart began to beat faster and faster.

"What did you do to the guard?"

he asked dryly.

Lu Zhizhao's eye sockets had already been sunken due to weight loss, and under the light, the shadow of his brow bone hit his eye sockets, making his eyes look very strange.

"Little Liang, it's already at this time, are you still caring about insignificant people?"

Lu Zhizhao smiled, and he sighed.

"Forget it, this is you..."

The moment his voice fell, Su Liang seized the opportunity and wanted to resist.

However, Lu Zhizhao, as an S-level Alpha, surpassed him by a lot in strength.

Before Su Liang had time to raise his hand, the ghostly young man had already clung to his side.

Su Liang only felt something flickering in the corner of his eye, and the next second, a cold stabbing pain came from the side of his neck.

"you--"

Su Liang's body tensed up suddenly.

A needle was stuck in his neck, and all the liquid medicine inside had been absorbed into his body in a short moment.

Su Liang wanted to speak, but the medicine that took effect quickly didn't even give him this chance.

In the ward, the slender young man lost his eyes for an instant, and then fell helplessly into the arms of the young man beside him.

"It will be fine." Lu Zhizhao hugged the lost Su Liang tightly, with an ecstatic smile on his face, "It will be fine soon, Xiao Liang, look, we can be together again, this time There will be no more problems, I swear, we will be happy this time..."

After finishing speaking, he walked out of the ward with Su Liang in his arms, stepped over the twitching Alpha's body on the ground, and expertly led the boy into the shadows among.

headache.

So is the body.The joints are so dry that every inch of cartilage is embedded with rusty patches, and the nerves have been extracted and soaked in sulfuric acid.

The strong sense of discomfort made Su Liang unable to focus his sight for tens of seconds before opening his eyes, and was also unable to think normally at all.

Until someone posts it cautiously, holding a syringe in his hand.

"Get lost—"

Su Liang scolded completely subconsciously.

The opponent's hand froze slightly, but soon he skillfully gave Su Liang another injection.

With the effect of the medicine, Su Liang could feel that his strength was losing rapidly, but thankfully, he didn't feel so uncomfortable at last.

The blurred vision gradually became clear, Su Liang raised his head to meet Lu Zhizhao's face.

The moment he saw that person, everything that happened before his coma suddenly reappeared. Su Liang struggled again, of course, his struggle was still so weak and useless . So he only tried for a short while and then quickly relaxed his body.

During this process, Lu Zhizhao kept looking at Su Liang, his gaze almost made the latter sick.

"Would you like to drink water? The tranquilizer that you injected before will have some side effects, such as headache and muscle soreness, but it doesn't matter, these side effects will get better soon."

Lu Zhizhao asked gently.

Su Liang ignored him, he observed his surroundings warily, the more he looked, the heavier his chest became.

He is obviously no longer in the first star sector. The place he is now is obviously the interior of a spaceship, and judging from the scene outside the porthole, he is already in space.

"Don't look, we have been away from the first sector for a long time, that old monster is impossible to catch up..."

As if seeing what Su Liang was thinking in his heart, Lu Zhizhao whispered kindly and gently.

"Don't be afraid, Xiaoliang."

He said again.

He passed the water in his hand to Su Liang's lips, wanting to give Su Liang some water.

Su Liang wanted to raise his hand to push the cup away, but after moving it, he realized that it was very difficult for him to even move a single finger.

He didn't drink the glass of water, and Lu Zhizhao's face showed a look of anger, but he quickly suppressed it.

"Your temper is really... getting bigger and bigger."

He complained as if he was very intimate.

Su Liang finally couldn't bear to meet his eyes: "Lu Zhizhao, you touched my sister." The

young man's expression was extremely cold.

From Su Nuan's previous whispers and Lu Zhizhao's subsequent actions, everything is so clear: the wound on Su Nuan's body was not caused by the mad snake warrior at all, but by Lu Zhizhao.

The purpose was to let Su Liang come to the hospital so that it would be convenient for Lu Zhizhao to take him away.

Thinking of this, Su Liang only felt a slight smell of blood in his throat.

Lu Zhizhao did not deny what he had done.

"I'm the one who's sorry for Sister Su Nuan, I'm sorry." He said in a low voice with a sad look on his face, "But... I really can't help it, if I don't use this method, that old man will never allow you to escape his control There is no way for the two of us to meet again."

Su Liang felt like he was about to throw up when he heard Lu Zhizhao's crazy excuse.

"...Lu Zhizhao, you are a fucking lunatic."

"Yeah, I am a lunatic. But who caused it? Xiaoliang, have you ever thought about why things turned out like this? Obviously we can be together , we have always been so good, but why did you abandon me? Just because in this life, you differentiated into Omega, so, you look down on me? Right? That old thing has a higher level than me, than me Has the right, so he's better than me?"

"..."

"It's you who drove me crazy."