Chapter 44

Su Liang listened to the ins and outs of that strange rumor dumbfounded. Although most people in the Lu family did not hear the speech of Lord Snake at the meeting, the rumor that Lu Taipan was the protagonist can still be spread in the Lu family. Saying that it can already be regarded as an admission.

Facing such rumors, Su Liang didn't even know where to start to explain—the mecha is real, Lu Taipan's madness is also true, and it's true that he appealed the Snake Cave Lord's rampage.

But the combination of all the elements turned into a rumor, why did it become so strange in the end?

And the more such half-truths and half-false rumors, the more difficult it is to explain them than the real nonsense.

Of course, what needs to be explained still needs to be explained.

"Sister, things are really not like this..."

Su Liang took a deep breath, sat next to her sister, and told Su Nuan what she had experienced during this period of time.

The attack encountered in the outer courtyard of the Snake Cave; the re-development of the information gland; the flower of Leia was cultivated after being transferred to the inner courtyard; the accidental encounter with the snake master Lu Taipan out of control while learning the mecha, and the subsequent misunderstandings Finding that his mental strength can appease the snake master's rampage...

Su Liang spoke very carefully.

Of course, Su Liang still directly omitted the charms in the mecha and the little accidents afterwards.

In fact, if it was Su Liang in the past, even in the face of Su Nuan's inquiry, he probably wouldn't tell the other party everything he had experienced. After all, for so many years, the character of reporting good news but not worrying, whitewashing the peace has long been born into instinct.

But for some reason, Su Liang didn't want to hide this from Su Nuan at all today.

...

"...Anyway, that's probably how it is. Don't believe in those strange rumors anymore! The head of the family is not as scary as it is rumored outside. He is really a nice person and takes special care of me. " Su Liang said seriously. , "And, let me tell you, he is not a middle-aged man at all, he is really handsome! I was also very happy staying in the snake cave, really, very happy."

Ended with this sentence , Su Liang stared at Su Nuan's expression from the corner of his eye a little uneasily.

When he was narrating just now, Su Liang racked his brains to choose the words so that his particularly magical experience during this period would not sound too thrilling . He was a little worried that Su Nuan would be worried.

My sister is very good in everything, but everything that has happened to Lu's family for so many years, especially what happened to Su Liang, has already turned this gentle and meticulous woman into a frightened bird.

Su Nuan seems to be always worried, always worried.

Every time Su Liang mentioned her life to her, Su Nuan would keep asking, even if Su Liang fooled her, the worry in the woman's eyes never faded away.

And this time, Su Liang's life in the snake cave can be called thrilling , and it even involves the snake master Lu

Taipan and the development of information glands...Su Liang is ready for her sister to get too anxious and start to get to the bottom of it Nagging non-stop preparations, but unexpectedly, after hearing what he said, Su Nuan just let out a long sigh, and then she smiled relaxedly.

"The people here in Snake Cave take such good care of you, and your information glands are finally back to normal. No wonder you are happy here..."

Seeing her sister let her go so lightly, Su Liang suddenly wasn't used to it. up.

"Why don't you keep nagging and asking for a long time like before..."

Su Liang held back for a while, and finally couldn't help muttering .

Then he got a supercilious look from Su Nuan.

"It's been so many years, why are you still so stupid."

Su Nuan stretched out her finger, and tapped Su Liang's forehead lightly,

"When will I need to listen to you talking about what's there and what's not, after raising you for so many years, I can tell at a glance whether you are doing well."

Hearing what her sister said, Su Liang couldn't help being taken aback.

And Su Nuan's fingertips were only lightly on his forehead, without any force. Then, Su Nuan smiled and raised her hand to stroke Su Liang's head.

"Look, you finally have flesh on your face, your complexion is good, and there is light in your eyes... It means that you are really happy now." Su Nuan said, "You are happy, sister, I am naturally relieved, where is it? I need to nag you again, what a fool."

"Sister..."

Su Liang stared blankly at Su Nuan, but what flashed in her mind was that she tried her best to pretend in front of Su Nuan every time she reported good news but not bad news in her previous life. Scenes.

At that time, Su Nuan kept asking him.

【Ah Liang, how are you doing? ]

[Ah Liang, are you happy? ]

...

At that time, my sister was probably really, really worried about herself.

Su Liang suddenly felt that his nose was a little sore.

And Su Nuan's eye sockets were also a little red

. Nuan suddenly nodded at Su Liang's face in reproach.

"You will become more beautiful after you have meat on your face. It's because you are a beta now. If you really become an Omega, you will be a 'Master Patriarch' like you. What I know is that Master Snake really takes good care of you. Plus, those who didn't know thought you fell in love with the other party. If so, I would really have a headache..."

After starting the conversation, Su Nuan accidentally started rambling again.

"Sister, I just praised you for not nagging, and you started again..."

When Su Liang heard the sentence "I thought you fell in love with the other party", her heart beat suddenly, and she spoke instinctively, half coquettishly half He left the subject complaining.

"Why, you've developed a temper in just a few days since you came to the Snake Cave? I'm your sister, why can' t I just say something about you..."

"I was wrong, sister, you forgive me, you are right to nagging !"

...

Su Nuan looked at the boy in front of her who was pretending to be exaggerated and begged for mercy, and felt extremely relieved, but at the same time, a trace of sourness flashed in her heart.

Su Liang really suffered too much following him, In order not to worry himself, no matter what grievances he suffered, Su Liang just smiled and perfunctory. Gradually, gradually, when Su Nuan realized it, Su Liang had become a docile and consider boy who always had a smile on his lips.

But there was never a smile in his eyes.

Until this moment, Su Nuan finally saw her younger brother again, showing a bright smile in front of her, without a trace of haze in her eyes.

When Su Liang asked to talk about the snake cave, Su Nuan was actually very worried. Until this moment, she was finally completely relieved. Looking at Su Liang's current appearance, for a moment, Su Nuan wished that Su Liang would just stay in the snake cave, completely ignore the disturbances from the outside world, just live the life he wanted happily, and ignore the troubles outside.

For example... Thinking of that "trouble" ,

Su Nuan's smile froze.

Several times when Su Nuan hesitated to speak, but finally fell silent.

Holding back until she was about to leave, Su Nuan frowned and made up her mind.

"Actually, seeing that you are living so well here, I shouldn't have given you this thing."

When it was time to part, Su Nuan stood up and stopped at the door.

"However, he almost knelt down and cried to beg me at that time. I really can't bear to act like that for such a young master..."

She struggled for a long time, finally let out a long sigh, and then Turning around, he took out a cardboard box from his bag and handed it to Su Liang.

"Sister? This is..." Su Liang looked at Su

Nuan with a puzzled expression.

"Master Lu asked me to hand it over to you no matter what."

said solemnly.

Su Liang: "..."

The smile on Su Liang's face faded.

He took the box and opened the lid with a blank expression.

What appeared in front of him was a familiar model—the model that had been smashed to pieces and left only fragments, now it was carefully repaired by someone, and it was lying quietly in the cardboard box .

The model has been restored so well and in such detail that you can't even tell it was broken if you don't look closely.

Now Su Liang's information glands are almost fully developed, and he can already vaguely detect other people's pheromones. And on this model, the breath of Lu Zhizhao permeated the texture of every crack.

Obviously, this is a model restored by Lu Zhizhao himself.

Moreover, he spent a lot of effort on this, otherwise it would be impossible for such a strong breath to remain in it.

This is the model that Su Liang gave to Lu Zhizhao as a birthday present, and was designed and broken by Ning Jiayi later.

Below the model, there is a note with only three words on it.

【I'm wrong. 】

The years of entanglement with Lu Zhizhao in the previous life have made Su Liang very familiar with his behavior pattern.

Just looking at these three words, Su Liang could clearly outline what Lu Zhizhao wanted to say to himself when he wrote these three words.

I'm wrong.

I have reassembled the model you gave me back then.

Can we start over...

...

But Su Liang looked at the model in the box. After a while, he chuckled lightly, and calmly took out the model he had given to Lu Zhizhao from the box

. note with [I was wrong] back in the carton.

Su Liang returned the paper box to Su Nuan.

Su Nuan looked at her younger brother without knowing why, and when she saw that Su Liang picked up the model, the woman suddenly frowned.

"Ah Liang, what are you planning to do? Are you accepting this thing because you intend to continue messing with Young Master Lu?"

At this moment, Su Nuan's expression changed. The reason why he agreed to Lu Zhizhao to take the box and hand it over to Su Liang, How much is confidence in his brother. After all, Su Liang had made it very obvious before that he would never get entangled with Lu Zhizhao again. And his personality seems to be soft, but in fact he is extremely stubborn, and once he decides on something, he will never change it.

Su Nuan felt that Su Liang would at most just glance at the box, and then quickly return the things. She could also take the box back and return it to Lu Zhizhao logically, so that Lu Zhizhao would completely give up on Su Liang from now on.

But what's going on now?

Su Liang picked up the model and went to the display stand, then randomly found a corner and stuffed the model into it. Compared with Su Nuan's nervousness, Su Liang's expression looked very relaxed.

"How could I continue to pester him. I'm not stupid." Su Liang muttered, and then explained with a smile, "I have nothing to do with him, but I gave it to him at the beginning. Now that he wants to Still, I'll just accept it. It just happens to be clear." Looking at the repaired model, Su Liang sighed regretfully, "It cost me a lot of money at the beginning, although it is broken, but Maybe it will be sent to the charity primary school in District 48 to be a toy for the children there. By the way, sister, let me tell you, Master Snake has built a primary school in District 48 with free tuition and no restrictions on identity.. Seeing

that Su Liang unknownly talked about the legendary gentle, kind, considerate, handsome and very powerful Snake Cave Lord, Su Nuan helplessly interrupted him.

"You mean you want to donate it? But, I'm worried that Young Master Lu doesn't think so..."

Su Nuan didn't want Lu Zhizhao to get involved with his younger brother anymore, and wished to eliminate all hidden dangers at the source.

"If Lu Zhizhao is long-winded, just tell him... I don't care." The

young man shrugged and said lightly.

"He was wrong, what does it have to do with me. "

Deep in the snake cave, the training ground.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh——" In the

empty exoskeleton fighting skills training ground, someone wailed miserably.

But misery is misery, the figure of the voice is still as fast as lightning, and the movements are so fast that there are almost only afterimages.

However, the dark shadow chasing after him was even more terrifying.

His movements were not fast, but every seemingly random attack landed steadily where the person in front stood.

"It hurts!"

Xue Yinhuan narrowly dodged an attack, and finally begged for mercy with tears in his helmet.

"Boss... Boss ah ah... I was wrong , I was wrong, I no longer dare to think that you have regressed after not training for many days, and delusional to hold on for a while under your hands... Please forgive me Ah..." The

young poisonous snake was about to cry.

But as the absolute controller in the field, Lu Taipan didn't pay attention.

Then, the next second, Xue Yinhuan, who was still screaming before, made a sudden move and directly reached for Lu Taipan .

Lu Taipan's expression remained unchanged, as if he had already predicted this extremely tricky and vicious attack.

He raised his hand.

"Boom—" the

alloy floor cracked instantly, and Xue Yinhuan dodged this attack at an extremely terrifying speed

, befor. he had time to rejoice, he felt a pain in his chest.

There was a crack on his exoskeleton chest power armor.

Just a little bit, the attack power was about to pierce through the extremely thick power armor and directly crush his heart. And Xue Yinhuan knew very well that this "point" was a deliberate release of water by a certain man.

"Huh.. huh..."

This time, Xue Yinhuan's forehead really sawed cold sweat.

"Boss," Xue Yinhuan tremblingly stabilized his figure in the distance, and then said dryly, "Why do I feel that you beat me

so hard today?" Lu Taipan: "..."

Xue Yinhuan: "It's almost It seems to be venting anger."

Lu Taipan didn't speak.

On the contrary, the butler, who was the referee, couldn't help but blurted out: "That's not true, some people are aggressive and don't want to meet the juniors who don't like them, but in the end they themselves are..."

Then, the artificial intelligence He received two glances.

One is the unusually condensed gaze of the Lord of the Snake Cave.

And the other is the unbelievable gaze of the young poisonous snake.

The butler froze for a moment: "Xue Yinhuan, I think the master simply thinks that you have been too slack during this time, and you need to strengthen your personal combat skills."

But Xue Yinhuan understood everything at this time, and immediately jumped up in anger.

"I'm just talking about the Black Mamba, why did Chi Lian and the others take up the task temporarily today?! I thought they were lazy, you're just running away for a long time... just run for your life , why don't you notify me?! No No, that's why they tried their best to encourage me today, just to let me block the gun?! The hearts of these people are too dirty!" The

housekeeper looked at Xue Yinhuan who Couldn't believe it symptomatically.

Since the morning when he personally approved the entry of the item marked as belonging to Lu Zhizhao into the snake cave, Lu Taipan's air pressure has been visibly low to the naked eye.

Only Xue Yinhuan came up to him without noticing, foolishly thinking that he could be tricked, and shouted to compete with the Lord of the Snake Cave.

Lu Taipan had already stepped aside at this time, and began to replace the worn metal gloves due to the strong impact.

As the buckle was tightened, the man turned around expressionlessly, looked at Xue Yinhuan and said "Come again".

"I'm not coming."

Xue Yinhuan said firmly.

While speaking, he slipped towards the door.

" I think it's good to be alive, really, boss, please let me go!"

Lu Taipan lowered his eyes, shook his wrist, and carefully adjusted the metal structure between the wrists, but it did not hinder Xue Yinhuan's escape.

Until a report came to his terminal.

After clicking and reading the extremely simple words inside, Lu Taipan's sank.

"Ah, how could this be, our Young Master Su Liang actually accepted 'that'."

It was as if it was deliberately said to him, the artificial intelligence exclaimed very loudly.

According to the report of the security guard at the gate, when Su Nuan left the snake cave, the box she carried when she came in was not among the items she carried with her.

The box from Lu Zhizhao who asked to be handed over to Su Liang by name - when entering the Snake Cave, Su Nuan repeated this matter several times very seriously.

"Heh."

After a long time, Lu Taipan suddenly sneered.

Hearing that laugh , the housekeeper's electronic eyes flickered, and then it backed away quickly, distanced itself from Lu Taipan.

As for Xue Yinhuan...

He was really unlucky today. One second before he was about to leave, the door in front of him suddenly turned red and locked with a "click".

Xue Yinhuan: "..." The

young and weak poisonous snake turned his head in horror, looking at the gloomy man behind him.

Very good, even if he is as dull as him now, he can clearly sense the abnormally cold aura on the Lord of the Snake Cave.

"...one more time."

Lu Taipan said.

After a pause, the man lightly ordered the housekeeper again: "Send a few people to Su Nuan's residence to strengthen security measures." The housekeeper

: "Okay, the order has been conveyed."

Resisted in the end secretly muttered.

"So in fact, you really thought that Master Su Liang wouldn't leave such things behind, right?"

Lu Taipan ignored it.

It's just that his eyes became darker and colder than ever.

The overflowing mental power was also slightly tinged with a violent and cold aura.

Sensing the change in mental power, Xue Yinhuan's face turned serious, and he changed from crying and pitiful before, and slowly stood up straight in the corner.

"Wow, boss , why do I think we're going to destroy another training ground today?"

He said with a wry smile.

Lu Taipan snorted softly, and threw an extra high-destructive weapon to Xue Yinhuan.

Seeing that another abnormal battle was about to start , but at this moment, Lu Taipan's personal terminal flickered.

He received the communication and glanced at the initiator of the communication, Lu Taipan paused.

After clicking on the communication, the young man's clear voice came from the headset.

"Master Patriarch, I didn't bother you, did I?"

Su Liang said in a low voice, her voice sounded pleasant.

"En."

Lu Taipan responded.

"...Thank you very much for arranging my sister to visit me. I am very, very happy."

"Your authority allows family members to visit. No need to thank you."

The voice of the Snake Cave Lord was very cold.

However, the young Beta on the other end of the communication is like a cat without vigilance, his attitude is still so friendly, and his voice is waxy and soft.

"My lord, I'm here to disturb you today because I want to take the liberty of asking you a question. The housekeeper mentioned to me before that you need a personal caregiver. Well, I want to ask, if I apply now. .. you, Do you still need personal caregivers?"

Lu Taipan: "..."

After a long silence, Lu Taipan's unusually quiet voice came from Su Liang's communicator.

"I don't have a shortage of personal nurses. But I need a psychiatrist at the moment, and I think you can fill that."