Chapter 8

Su Liang saw Lu Zhizhao at the school gate.

He was leaning on the door of the suspension car, his face was very ugly, anyone could see the low air pressure covering him, so that at this moment, there were not even people around him who couldn't be driven away by two or three Set of close friends and little followers. Perhaps even they could sense that Lu Zhizhao was in a bad mood at this time, so they all wisely chose to avoid it to avoid bad luck.

— —No matter how kind, cheerful, and good at making friends he usually is, the heirs of the Lu family are always high and powerful, and no one is stupid enough to risk himself and cause unnecessary trouble.

Except that guy named Su Liang who was too stupid in his previous life.

Su Liang paused when he saw Lu Zhizhao's figure, but soon he continued to walk towards him.

"Lu Zhizhao."

He called out.

Lu Zhizhao immediately raised his head.

"Little Liang, you're finally here!"

Lu Zhizhao wanted to grab Su Liang's hand as usual, but Su Liang avoided it skillfully. Lu Zhizhao looked at Su Liang in astonishment, but Su Liang just looked back at the person in front of him calmly.

However, the meeting between the heir of the Lu family and The gifted students in the school are really enough to attract attention. Su Liang had already felt that some people in the school were looking at him, and he frowned imperceptibly.

"Let's get in the car first."

Su Liang got into the suspension car, and soon Lu Zhizhao also sat in the driver's seat.

The car was vacated and drove smoothly.

"Little Liang, didn't your class end very early? Why did you come out so late? It made me very worried. I almost went in to find you..."

Lu Zhizhao said to Su Liang while driving the car, listening His tone was as gentle as before, but after living with this man for too long in his previous life, Su Liang could easily sense the tension hidden under Lu Zhizhao's soft tone.

He ignored Lu Zhizhao's seemingly chatty foreshadowing, but looked ahead and asked directly: "What do you want to tell me?"

Lu Zhizhao's voice paused.

After a while, Lu Zhizhao said in a deep voice: "Jiayi has entered the emergency medical cabin today." After a while, he added again, his voice lowered, "Did you say anything to him? He is looking for you After the apology, the body directly deteriorated."

Although he had already prepared for the fact that what Lu Zhizhao was going to talk to him about would not be pleasant, Su Liang still opened his eyes wide in surprise after hearing Lu Zhizhao's vague words.

He turned his head, and looked at the man next to him who was already showing a bit of distress.

"Ning Jiayi came to apologize to me, and I accepted it. What does it have to do with me that he entered the medical cabin afterwards? "

Su Liang said very calmly.

But maybe it was this calm to almost indifferent attitude that made Lu Zhizhao, who had seemed extraordinarily weak just now, a bit stronger.

Lu Zhizhao stepped on the brakes and turned the car to a quiet road.

He stared straight at Su Liang, as if he could see why Su Liang was so abnormal all this time.

Then, he took a deep breath.

"Jiayi is in the pre-differentiation period. I have told you about this before. You should know that he can't have too much emotional fluctuations or be stimulated, because once his emotions get out of control, it is even possible It's life -threatening." Lu Zhizhao's face was gloomy, and he rubbed the center of his brows, "Xiao Liang, he has been pampered since he was a child, and he has never been wronged in his life, so he came to you to apologize , maybe There may be something wrong with your attitude...but even if you are still dissatisfied with him, you can bear with it, at least wait until he is successfully differentiated!" As he spoke

, Lu Zhizhao's tone became condensed.

Thought of the communication he had with Ning Jiayi this morning, and his heart ached.

Before Ning Jiayi passed out, the pale and fragile boy was very wronged and told him very carefully that it was Su Liang who was unwilling to accept his apology. But at that time, Lu Zhizhao still trusted Su Liang with all his heart, thinking that Ning Jiayi was throwing a temper tantrum, so he didn't trust Ning Jiayi at all.

It wasn't until Ning Jiayi was sent for emergency treatment that the Lu family's doctor told him with great certainty that Ning Jiayi's ill this time was entirely caused by mood swings, and Lu Zhizhao realized relatedly that maybe Ning Jiayi wasn't Losing his temper...

Moreover, even Lu Zhizhao himself felt that Su Liang seemed to be a completely different person in the past few days.The gentle young man who made the heir of the Lu family yearn for dreams and his heart beat like a beating, seemed to have suddenly put on a coat full of spikes.

The eyes that were gentler than Chunshui in the past are now covered with ice.

Lu Zhizhao had no idea what Su Liang was thinking.

And this made Lu Zhizhao feel unspeakably anxious.

When he raised his voice and said the words just now in a very serious manner, the carriage fell into silence for an instant.

Lu Zhizhao felt a little stuffy in his chest, he couldn't help but look at Su Liang again, he was ready to have a big fight with Su Liang, but Su Liang didn't say anything.

There wasn't even a trace of anger in Su Liang's eyes.

He even looked at his own eyes, as if he was looking at some hopeless fool. A strange thought slipped through Lu Zhizhao's heart.

The restlessness that had been suppressed all this time was a little out of control at this moment, and Lu Zhizhao didn't know why he suddenly made such a fierce accusation against Su Liang:

"Xiao Liang, why did you suddenly become so capricious and unreasonable? You know I don't know that you provoked Jiayi so much during the day and asked him to give him first aid. The Ning family will not let it go! That is, I came forward to cover up the past for you. After Jiayi finally woke up, I didn't hold you accountable. Only then can you be safe and sound. Sit quietly in the classroom and finish today's class! But if you continue like this... I will have no way to protect you, do you know?!"

"I know."

Su Liang blinked, and finally calmed down . Speak slowly.

"You..."

Before Lu Zhizhao could speak again, a small smile suddenly appeared on Su Liang's lips.

That smile almost stunned Lu Zhizhao. Su Liang was originally the kind of beauty that could make people linger in their dreams, but in the past he was always too gentle, like a jade carving that had been rubbed and polished for a long time, warm and smooth, without the slightest edge, After getting along for a long time, it is inevitable that his personality seems to be a bit unworthy of that beautiful and delicate beauty.

But at this moment, the mocking sneer on Su Liang's lips made him very lively, his eyes were as bright as cold stars, his lips were as red as roses, indifferent and sharp, as if he could cut people at any time s eyes.

"Believe me, Lu Zhizhao, no one knows better than me. You will not protect me."

Lu Zhizhao panicked.

He leaned towards Su Liang: "Little Liang, wait, listen to me, I didn't mean that—"

"In order to avoid getting myself into more trouble, like today, Lu Zhizhao, We'd better break off our friendship completely, and never have any contact with each other again. In this case, it's better for Ning Jiayi and me." Su Liang said to Lu Zhizhao, "Of course, the breakup is mainly for myself. Whether it's you or Ning Jiayi, it's a complete trouble for me, and I really don't want to get involved in your mess."

"Little Liang, do you know what you're talking about?"

Lu Zhizhao stared in astonishment at Su Liang who had a cold tone and even colder eyes.

"I'm saying, I hope you and Ning Jiayi get away and don't bother me anymore." The

smile on Su Liang's lips remained unchanged, his eyes were extremely indifferent, and he said this sentence to Lu Zhizhao word by word, He unbuckled his seat belt, opened the door and walked out.

Seeing Su Liang's resolute back, Lu Zhizhao's face turned pale instantly.

"Xiao Liang, wait... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was too impulsive just now and my tone was a little heavy, but I'm really just worried about you. Don't be angry! I apologize to you!"

Lu Zhizhao rushed behind Su Liang After getting out of the car, he had completely lost his previous aura, only fear and humility remained in his tone.

Before coming to Su Liang, he never thought that things would turn out like this.

In fact, just like what he said, the problem with the Ning family has already been resolved by him. When the senior steward of the Ning family asked the Lu family to explain Ning Jiayi's physical condition with righteous words, Lu Zhizhao told them directly that it was his quarrel with Ning Jiayi that caused Ning Jiayi to lose consciousness, so he had to give first aid. Receive a three-week mental punishment program. But whether he accepted those punishments or was held accountable by the Ning family, he never regretted it from the beginning to the end. He was just terrified.

If he hadn't arrived in time, and if Ning Jiayi hadn't cooperated with him in completing that clumsy lie, the Ning family would probably have found Su Liang.

Lu Zhizhao knew very well that the Ning family had already noticed Su Liang who had a close relationship with him, and they would probably find a way to get rid of Su Liang.

The existence of Su Liang is a huge hidden danger to the marriage of Lu Ning and his family.

The only thing Lu Zhizhao wanted to do was to protect Su Liang.

Because he really likes each other.

But...

Su Liang told him that he wanted to cut off contact with him?

Lu Zhizhao didn't Know why, just thinking of Su Liang leaving him, a huge pain that almost crushed his soul surged into his heart in an instant.

【"Azhao, don't go crazy, he's already gone!"】

【"Azhao, can you be sober, can you let him leave and give him the last bit of dignity? He's gone! He won't I'm back!"]

["Lu Zhizhao, in this world, some things are irreversible .People cannot be brought back to life after death. You have to learn to accept this."]

...

as if there were some vague words in his mind flashed.

At the same time, some rapidly changing pictures emerged.

Lu Zhizhao let out a low cry, hugging his head in great pain.

He was completely unable to grasp the true meaning of those few words and pictures, because a hot current gushed from the back of his neck straight up and poured directly into his head.

" Didi Didi—" "

Warning! Warning! At the coordinates 153·15·1 of A-23 Avenue in the central star area, it was detected that Alpha's mental power was out of control."

——"

...