Chapter 10

Su Liang is not an idiot.

He soon realized that this garden had an owner, and he relied on the kindness of the garden owner who had never shown up before, so that he could rely on the garden's orientation mechanism to avoid the harassment of the garden. Lu family's Alpha group.

The young Su Liang was very grateful to the owner of the garden.

That is a very good person, although he has never appeared in front of Su Liang, but Su Liang can still feel the special tenderness and consideration of the other party.

For example, after the weather gradually turned cold, a few persistent Alphas were still trying to contain Su Liang, but the barren garden was no longer suitable for a child like Su Liang to stay for a long time.

Then suddenly one day, Su Liang discovered that a small flower house appeared in the corner of the garden.

The dead branches and leaves that had covered the greenhouse had been cleaned up, and the electronic lock of the greenhouse was flashing red, proving that the electronic lock was in use.

Su Liang looked at the door of the greenhouse, hesitated for a moment, and tentatively pressed his hand on it.

"Crack."

Just as he expected, the greenhouse has also opened up access to him.

After walking In, Su Liang discovered that there was something hidden in the small flower room. From the outside, the flower house and the garden look extremely dilapidated, but when you walk in, you will find that the inside of the flower house is completely different from the outside, clean and tidy.

It is said to be a greenhouse, but there are actually no plants here. The walls and the floor were made of a special white material that Su Liang couldn't describe, and they were spotless, comparable to the operating room in Lu's private hospital.

There were almost no furnishings in the room, only a cold steel recliner in the center, and a half-person-high metal box next to it—it was a semi-automatic medical robot.

It was quiet, empty, and lifeless here.

Just like the garden outside, there is a cold atmosphere.

...But, for Su Liang, this place is very warm.

After that, Su Liang spent a long time in the corner of this greenhouse.

Here he is doing homework, reading, and even in a daze.

Of course, he has always been very careful. He has never touched the steel chairs and medical robots in the center of the greenhouse. When he leaves the greenhouse, he will also clean up the place he has stayed in very carefully.

Out of some special intuition, Su Liang felt that the owner of the garden probably wouldn't like others leaving too strong traces in his territory.

Su Liang thought that she would never really meet the owner of the garden.

After all, no matter whether it is the garden or the decoration in the greenhouse, there is a strong indifference that repulses people thousands of miles away.

However, suddenly one day, Su Liang saw that person.

At that time, Su Liang was struggling with his mech operation in the corner of the room with a sad face, and then he heard a strange buzzing sound.

He turned his head in surprise, only to see a hidden door where he thought it was a white wall.

A man swayed slightly and walked in straight.

Su Liang looked at the man who suddenly appeared in the room in astonishment.

It was an extremely tall young man, with a strange, cold and sharp aura emanating from all over his body. He is very handsome, but it may be difficult for ordinary people to perceive his handsomeness when they see him, because his temperament is so special—like a very terrifying beast, or an invincible weapon on the battlefield .

Chill.

cold.

Inorganic matter.

A few words flashed through Su Liang's mind. He had never seen such an Alpha before, as if he would be stabbed by the lingering breath of him whenever he looked at him.

A long head of jet black hair was tied in a bundle, hanging down the back of the young man's head. The ends of the braids are covered by silver-white mechanical tubes. There is also a red light flashing on it that makes people unable to understand its function.

In fact, it's not just the braids. Most of the young man's body is embedded in the cold mechanical exoskeleton armor. There is even half of the plasma energy muzzle on the shoulder that has not been retracted in time, and the mechanical blade on the arm is also ticking. A Suspicious-looking yellow-green mucus flowed down.

Of course, all of this is not the most important thing.

It is his wound that makes people care.

A long and narrow knife cut from the left shoulder to the man's abdomen, as if it was just about to split the man in half. Even if the mech blocked it, the scarlet blood was still gurgling out.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Su Liang would never have imagined that someone could move freely after suffering such a serious injury, without even changing the expression on his face.

"You—"

Su Liang jumped up, and the homework on her lap was scattered all over the floor.

The young man who suddenly appeared in the room just glanced at the flustered Su Liang lightly. He acted unusually indifferent, as if Su Liang's existence was completely empty. Then he withdrew his indifferent gaze and walked straight towards The steel reclining chair in the middle of the greenhouse.

Following his steps, the already damaged exoskeleton mechas automatically detached from him one by one and fell to the ground.

When the man was lying on the recliner, most of his body was exposed.

Every muscle in him was terribly strong, but the more perfect his body was, the more terrifying the wound seemed.

The semi-automatic medical machine had started automatically when the man was lying on the steel chair. The box that was originally square was unfolded, and the spider-like medical arms were stretched towards the man. The laser beam directly fell on the open wound on the young man's body, a wisp of green smoke rose, and a terrible smell of burnt flesh floated in the air.

Su Liang just glanced at the scene accidentally, and his mind went blank with fright, and even his legs went limp.

But as the injured person, the young man appeared extremely calm from the beginning to the end, as if the person who almost leaked his internal organs was not himself at all.

It wasn't until a few medical arms carefully pulled out some glass capsules that seemed to be completely empty from the back of the man's neck and threw them into the steel plate that the man let out an extremely low muffled sound.

The strong smell of blood seemed to be tinged with a weird sweet aroma, but when I sniffed it carefully, there was still only that wet fishy sweet smell that flooded into my nose.

Su Liang's hands and feet were cold, and his whole body was like a wild deer illuminated by the headlights at night, unable to move.

The young man's attitude was so indifferent that he didn't even know how to react.

He could only guess from the blood-stained serial number tattoo on the young man's forearm that the other party should be a member of the Lu family's army.

My Brother-in-law mentioned that the top Alphas of the Lu family are basically mecha elite fighters who directly fight the Canaanites on the front line.

"...They are all members of the 'Viper' unit, directly subordinate to the Patriarch. You are just a child who doesn't understand anything. In theory, you shouldn't have any intersection with big people like them, but if you do, you Just stay away from it. Those people... have suffered too much in the war, so their personalities are usually strange and indifferent, it is best not to provoke them." When the

brother-in-law mentioned The members of the "Viper" team, his attitude was actually It's very contradictory, Su Liang can feel that her brother-in-law actually respects them quite a lot, but there is a trace of fear that cannot be concealed in that respect.

And now that a living "Viper" warrior suddenly appeared in front of Su Liang, he finally understood why his brother-in-law's attitude was so contradictory when he mentioned Alpha, who was also from the Lu family.

Because the real "Viper" warrior really looks more like a humanoid weapon than a living human being.

Just when Su Liang's hands and feet were weak and he didn't know what to do, he could only stand there blankly and watch the blood-covered young man heal himself, the latter's figure suddenly swayed.

Su Liang heard a few metal rubbing sounds, and he subconsciously looked in the direction of the sound, only to realize that there seemed to be something wrong with the young man's treatment—the medical robot's treatment arm was holding a thick needle tube in an attempt to Pierce the back of the opponent's neck.

But the back neck of that "venomous snake" is completely different from that of ordinary people. The ferocious cold metal ridge is firmly covering his neck. The attempt of the treatment arm is just a waste of effort. It was impossible to successfully penetrate into the young man's body at all.

Su Liang didn't know what the liquid medicine in the needle tube was for, but he guessed it was probably a very important medicine, because of the delay of just a few tens of seconds, the body of the man was almost split in two The young man who didn't show any emotion at all, his complexion turned pale and blue at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Even his figure wobbled.

"Come here."

Su Liang suddenly heard a hoarse and cold voice.

"Ah? You mean, me?

Su Liang was stunned for a moment before realizing that the young man had actually issued the order to him.

"It's you. "

Viper" said indifferently.

Su Liang leaned towards the other party tremblingly.

In fact, to some extent, even if the other party is really a member of the "Viper" team, his behavior is very suspicious. He suffered so much He was seriously injured, but ran to an abandoned garden to treat his fatal wound with an automatic medical robot, instead of going to the private Lu family hospital for better treatment. But facing such a person, Su Liang found himself a little He couldn't even arouse suspicion, and of course, it was even more impossible for him to have any intention of resisting.

Even...

he was very strange, and began to worry about the other party's particularly ugly face and injuries for no reason.

Soon Su Liang It came to the side of the young man.

The smell of blood became stronger, making Su Liang dizzy even more.

On the contrary, the young man remained expressionless.

Su Liang has no doubts, even though the person standing in front of the opponent is a slime, maybe he still has this indifferent appearance without emotional ups and downs.

The moment Su Liang thought about it, "Poisonous Snake" suddenly moved forward. He seemed to be sniffing something, and the tip of his nose flashed past Su Liang's neck.

Su Liang shuddered in fright, and when he was about to step back, he heard the young man's whisper: "Are you not differentiated?"

"I, I didn't..."

Su Liang stammered.

"Very good." The

young man said calmly.

Then he turned his body sideways like that, very calmly showing his back in front of Su Liang.

In addition to the terrifying looking metal ridge, the man also had a snake on his back—

a lifelike, terrifying snake-shaped tattoo that seemed to be able to jump out from under the skin at any time.

Su Liang was so frightened that he was breathing heavily, and almost at the same time, the young man's body also trembled.

Along with the tense muscles, the snake seemed to be slowly swimming on the opponent's back.

"Put both hands on the seventh segment of the spine, press the thumbs against the metal parts on both sides, and inject the medicine into the exposed gap." The

young man gave Su Liang a clear command.

"What, what?"

Su Liang finally recovered from the shock brought to him by the tattoo, and he looked at the man in surprise.

He could see clearly that the man's metal spine was fully buckled into the inside of the body.

But now he wants to inject the man in the gap between such complicated metal parts?

"I, I, I have no medical training," Su Liang almost cried, "Your metal spine is connected to the nerves, if I miss it, you will be paralyzed—"

"Now, inject."

" "Poisonous Snake" ignored Su Liang's resistance, he just repeated his order.

...

Even Su Liang himself didn't know how he mustered up the courage to complete the injection for the "Venomous Snake" soldier in the end.

He was just glad that he didn't seem to have made too serious a mistake, and the other party finally left the greenhouse standing up.

All that was left was the strong smell of blood that was so fishy and sweet.

When the other party left, Su Liang finally realized belatedly that maybe he was the garden owner who helped her.

"I, my name is Su Liang!"

Su Liang mustered up her courage and said in a very low voice behind the young man.

"Thank you for opening the authority of the garden...you saved me."

The tall young man with his back to Su Liang paused slightly, and he didn't even turn his head.

"Yeah."

Still that kind of cold voice without any emotional ups and downs, he just responded indifferently, and then stepped into the shadow behind the secret door step by step, and never looked back at Su Liang.

From the beginning to the end, Su Liang didn't know the name of that stinky but handsome big brother.

After that, he never saw each other in the greenhouse again.

Not long after that, those vile Alphas who harassed Su Liang were suddenly exiled to remote star regions for some unknown reason.

In the Lu family, there were no more strange and vicious rumors against Su Nuan and his brother.

At that time, the war between the Earth Alliance and the Canaanites finally came to an end. Lu Taipan, the head of the Lu family, slaughtered the last elite army of the Canaanites by himself, and finally laid the cornerstone of the Earth Alliance's victory. However, it is said that it was precisely because of that battle that Lu Taipan was seriously injured, and all the "poisonous snakes" retreated into The shadows and disappeared in front of people.

Because of Lu Taipan's serious injury, the entire Lu family became extraordinary "quiet", and Su Nuan and Su Liang finally settled down in the Lu family reluctantly.

Since then, Su Liang no longer has to hide in the dilapidated garden to avoid other Alphas with ulterior motives, but from time to time. He still goes around the garden.

Occasionally, he would think of the owner of the garden in his midnight dreams .

There was a dead silence in that person's eyes, as if he could give up himself and leave this world at any time.

Is it because of the war?

The Canaanites had already been defeated. Did that person also recover?

He shouldn't be injured so seriously in the future, right? No, he should reset the robot and make a special program setting for that metal ridge...

Chaotic thoughts flashed through Su Liang's little mind.

Of course, this kind of innocence and softness that belonged only to children gradually faded with the passage of time.

Gradually, Su Liang stopped coming to this garden, and rarely thought of the "Viper" warrior who had only met once.

until today.

...

"Huh?"

Back in reality, Su Liang yawned and opened his eyes

. him in surprise, only to realize that he had unknownly slept in the greenhouse yesterday while recalling the past.

"Oops!"

Su Liang immediately jumped up.

If Su Nuan finds out that she is not in the room, she will probably start thinking wildly again, worrying about this and that.

Su Liang hurriedly pushed open the door of the greenhouse, and hurried out in a bit of embarrassment.

It was precisely because of this panic that he didn't notice at all that the pheromone allergy symptoms on his body had completely disappeared without any medical treatment.

Similarly, he would not know that shortly after he left, the secret door that had not been opened for many years was pushed open again.

A man staggered into the greenhouse.

The author has something to say: I ca

n't help but write more of the previous story.

It's the plot where the super old-fashioned boss is injured, and the little white rabbit goes to rescue him. Covering his face

...

Little Su Liang doesn't know that there are only a handful of people in the entire Lu family who can get close to Lu Taipan.

ps, according to the nonsense setting (should not appear in the text), according to the tradition of the Lu family, except for the wife, the tattoo of the head of the Lu family is not allowed to be seen by any divided Omega.

That is to say, after entering the modern society, this tradition gradually became less strict.