Chapter 59

The man didn't do anything wrong at all, and there was no need to criticize him, but when the man wanted to say "I don't dare", Su Liang's heart trembled slightly, and his face started to heat up.

But then he came back to his senses and opened his eyes a little nervously.

"The scar on the back of the neck? It's related to N farm? Wait, then we have to go back—"

Su Liang wanted to go back as he said that.

"I have already sent someone to contact him." Lu Taipan immediately comforted him, "Now you are still on vacation, you just need to do what you want to do with peace of mind, and I will arrange other things."

Listen Seeing the man say this, Su Liang was also relieved. He knew the power of the snake cave better than anyone else, and the poisonous snake can indeed handle things very satisfactorily.

"That's good."

Su Liang sighed.

continue on his way, but after only a few steps, Su Liang realized that he was still holding hands with Lu Taipan.

Just now, when his head was hot, he couldn't help doing that kind of behavior, but once he realized it Now, the uncomfortable feeling made Su Liang's toes curl up slightly.

He pretended to be natural and wanted to withdraw his hand, but found that someone was not cooperating.Even when Su Liang was about to let go, he found that Lu Taipan held him even tighter. The old man who always gives people a cold and serious look, but his palm is terribly warm. The high temperature was transmitted to Su Liang's body through the skin-to-skin contact, making his breathing disordered.

"Mr. Si, well, the rest of the journey won't be in that kind of place again..."

Su Liang reminded in a low voice.

It's time to let go.

"Huh?"

Lu Taipan didn't turn his head, his gaze stayed on the shadowy place in the corner of the alleyway.

Alpha's mental power was released, countless eyes were ready to move, and their malicious eyes dimmed instantly.

Lu Taipan's hand was still on Su Liang's wrist.

And Su Liang can conclude that Lu Taipan must, absolutely, must have noticed his small movements just now, but the man who is extremely sensitive in other aspects is acting abnormally slow at this time.

He refused to let go, and of course, never dared to meet the young man beside him.

The stern, self-reliant and powerful No. 1 poisonous snake was so nervous that his palms were slightly sweating.

Su Liang: "..."

Inexplicably, Su Liang didn't remind again, but let Lu Taipan hold hands with him and walked towards the darkness.

Why is this so?

Probably because, when being led by someone, Su Liang didn't seem so sad when he found himself walking on a familiar street again. After a short distance, Su Liang

suddenly stopped.

"Here we are." as he turns another corner, he will return to the dilapidated house where he struggled to survive in his previous life. The memory suddenly became extremely vivid at this moment. It was the worst place he had ever lived in. The landlord always urged him to pay rent, but he never really drove him out of here.

How many times he moved back here step by step with his body that was almost falling apart, how many times he could only struggle to support the wall and staggered away from the residence to the factory before dawn, and how many times he was robbed and beaten like Like a lost dog, he stumbled along the path and fled back here. This was his hell, and it was also his only shelter and resting place at that time.

If he wanted to see the landlord, he had to come back here ...

"

Don't be afraid."

At this moment, Su Liang heard Lu Taipan's calm whisper.

The man raised his hand and stroked his head lightly.

"With me here, you don't have to be afraid of anything "

Under the dim light, the man looked calm, but his gaze on Su Liang was extremely focused.

Su Liang opened his eyes slightly, and he didn't realize that he was trembling slightly until he heard this soothing sound.

Standing under the buzzing, flickering street lights, Su Liang took a deep breath.

Maybe it was because of Lu Taipan's indifferent promise, or maybe it was the man's special strong sense of presence. Suddenly, Su Liang found that his heart, which had been chaotic and restless, suddenly calmed down.

... Just like what Lu Taipan said, with him around, Su Liang really doesn't need to be afraid of anything.

Su Liang led Lu Taipan around the corner.

The dilapidated small building was as usual, except that the room where Su Liang lived was occupied by someone else, and now there was a yellowish light on the slightly crooked window.

A cat howled incessantly in the cracks between the bricks and rubble.

Su Liang quietly watched the scene in front of him. He glanced at the time on his personal terminal. At ten o'clock in the evening, the lights in the small building suddenly went out.

Immediately, the scene that could be called warm was shattered, and countless vicious curses erupted from the window. Under the extremely fierce protests of the crowd, a ferocious man with a beard rushed out of the gate and stood on the building. Next followed the others to scold each other.

"Why are you arguing? None of you guys pay the rent. I don't need money for energy ?

"

Garbage, there is still a face chattering here——fuck, who the hell threw the socks, don't think I didn't 't see—"

...

"Pfft..." The

familiar scene happened again, and Su Liang didn't even realize it Until he laughed out loud.

After a few minutes of dispute, the landlord rushed back into the small building angrily.

Not long after a crackling dispute, the windows of the small building lit up with dim yellow lights again.

But Su Liang never stepped forward.

Seeing that the dilapidated apartment in front of him returned to calm again, Lu Taipan turned his head to look at Su Liang: "I thought this person was the reason why you came to District 48 this time."

After all, according to the Black Mamba's report, Lu Zhizhao had found them to inquire Su Liang's matter, and after Su Liang heard about it, he also obviously showed unusual concern for the two nicknamed "landlord" and "doctor".

Su Liang was silent for a long time in the dark.

It was so long that Lu Taipan almost thought that Su Liang was going to avoid this matter completely, only then did he hear the boy's somewhat hoarse response.

"Originally... I was going to find them."

But it's no longer necessary.

Standing in front of the only shelter he once had, Su Liang looked at the lively landlord, and suddenly felt empty in his heart. Something very heavy disappeared suddenly, but what remained was another kind of warm and slightly sad emotion.

Returning to his last shelter in his previous life, Su Liang found that all he could think of was the concern of the landlord and the doctor for him, as well as the extremely awkward and veiled concerns of other residents in the building. But there was no Lu Zhizhao.

He suddenly realized that he didn't need to confirm anything.

No matter whether Lu Zhizhao remembered what happened in his previous life or not, whether he also got another chance from heaven like him, it has nothing to do with Su Liang.

The life trajectories of the two people have already changed, and there will no longer be any intersection between them.

Su Liang himself is no longer the boy who silently waited for the result in his previous life, and the position beside him has long been occupied by another person.

"Little Liang?"

Sensing that Su Liang's breath was Not right, Lu Taipan covered his eyes with worry, and asked softly.

Su Liang turned his head, and suddenly said without thinking.

"You said before that you want to pursue me. But I'm obviously just a beta, why do you like me?" The

young man asked very seriously with a dazed expression on his face.

"Is it because my pheromones can respond to you, and can my mental power calm your emotions? Then, if one day I get seriously ill, I can't secrete any pheromones, and I can't release my mental power anymore." ...Would you still like me like this?"

Su Liang murmured, rather than saying that he was really asking Lu Taipan at this time, it would be better to say that he was asking himself.

He has not forgotten that the most fundamental reason why he lost so tragically at the beginning was the terminally ill information adenoma he suffered from later.Although according to common sense, he who has successfully started to develop normally may not be troubled by such a terminal illness again, but what if... As he was

talking, Su Liang suddenly turned his head and stared blankly at the dark Forty- eighth District , there was no expression on his slightly pale face, but Lu Taipan, who was standing beside him, felt as if he had involuntarily fell into the state before the battle, and all the muscles in his body were tense

. 't know."

Lu Taipan was silent for a long time, and then said hoarsely.

"No one can make a 100% promise for something that hasn't happened yet."

The master of the snake cave was still calm and objective. After listening to Lu Taipan's answer, Su Liang was slightly taken aback, and then smiled involuntarily.

But then he heard Lu Taipan's next words.

"What I can confirm is that when you were fourteen years old, your information glands did not secrete any pheromones, and you did not have any mental power, but when you broke into my garden, I looked like that You can't help but want to shoot and then protect you."

" When you see you for the second time as an adult, this feeling will become stronger, and even evolve into a more dirty and invisible feeling."

"I think To protect you, to take pity on you... and even want to imprison you and possess everything about you."

Lu Taipan said to Su Liang word by word.

"In my life so far, I have never felt similar emotions towards anyone other than you." The

man lowered his head, and a slight redness began to appear on his stern face.

"It has nothing to do with mental power or pheromone. I think I just like you."

"...and only you."

Su Liang never thought that he would get such a response to his question when he lost his

composure . , forcing down the slight sourness in his eyes.

"I..."

At this moment, Lu Taipan suddenly stepped forward and hugged Su Liang forcefully.The fragrant incense instantly enveloped Su Liang, and Su Liang became stiff instantly.

"Mr. Si?!"

Lu Taipan put his hand on Su Liang's back and apologized, but his voice sounded dull.

"Sorry, I'm in a bad state now, and I'm still out of control. If I look at you like this again, I may behave in a very embarrassing manner. I will train myself in the future to make my confession to you more formal Be more on the safe side . But now, let me hug you like this for a while, okay?"

Although Lu Taipan sounds calm from the tone of his voice, under such an intimate hug, the man's body temperature and strong heartbeat slow down along the clinging part. Pass it slowly.

Lu Taipan's roaring heartbeat overlapped with Su Liang's. Su Liang buried his face in Lu Taipan's chest, and after a long time, he

tightly tightened the belt on Lu Taipan's combat uniform.

"Ok."

He said.

rang again.

...

...

...

Lu Taipan turned on the communication with a face like a pot.

What flashed on the personal terminal was the expressionless face of the Black Mamba, but the poisonous snake, who is usually taciturn, behaved a little strangely at this time. There was a trace of uncontrollable hostility in his eyes, and his voice was far worse than normal. It's much lower.

"I'm sorry, boss, something went wrong with my mission."

Black Mamba reported.

As soon as he finished speaking, a video was sent over.

A chaotic scene appeared on the floating screen of the personal terminal.

It was an infirmary, apparently the one on the Viper's exclusive ship.

A thin, expressionless man was sitting upright by the bed in the infirmary, his body shaking slightly back and forth.

He held a gun in one hand, and at this moment, the black muzzle of the gun was facing his own temple.

". ..The current relationship between Snake Cave and the Lu family is very tense. I think you probably don't want to explain to Lu Zhengen why I died on your spaceship, do you?"

Lu Zhizhao chuckled, but it was strange Yes, there was no madness in those bloodshot eyes.

"If you don't want to make things so bad, just follow what I said and let Su Liang come to see me. Otherwise, I have no choice but to shoot."

he said.

"I want to see Su Liang."

Through the floating screen, Lu Zhizhao whispered eeriely, lingering in the night of District 48.