Chapter 3

"Ning Jiayi?"

Suddenly hearing this name from Lu Zhizhao's mouth, Su Liang couldn't help but widen his eyes.

A delicate and beautiful face slowly emerged in his mind, and finally overlapped with the beautiful and delicate top Omega face at the wedding in his memory.

Su Liang naturally knew about Ning Jiayi.

Just like Lu Zhizhao to the Lu family, Ning Jiayi is also the beloved young master of the Ning family.

The most important thing is that Ning Jiayi has just entered puberty, and various physical data have shown that he is very likely to differentiate into the top Omega. Of course, this also makes his body a little unstable.Coincidentally, due to some very special reasons, the Lu family has the most top-notch pheromone sorting equipment in the entire Federation. In order to ensure that Ning Jiayi entered the differentiation period without any risk, Ning Jiayi was sent to live in the Lu family by the Ning family when he was more than ten years old. , so as to receive regular physical conditioning at Lu's house.

The Ning family is even an old family with more seniority than the Lu family. If such a young master stays in the Lu family, he will naturally become Lu Zhizhao's close friend.

He is Lu Zhizhao's best friend, a childhood sweetheart...

and Su Liang thinks back now, he should also be the tacit consent of Lu Ning and his family, and belongs to Lu Zhizhao's fiancée.

That is to say, he was stupid enough in his previous life to really believe Lu Zhizhao's incomparably calm explanation.

"Me and Ning Jiayi? Please, he and I are really super innocent buddies, okay? I remember clearly the embarrassing thing about that guy having pimples and crying in bed for a long time... You know, For this sake, I really can't feel anything else."

Back then, Lu Zhizhao frowned, stretched out his arms, and forced Su Liang to look carefully at the hair on his hands.

"Look, I'm getting goosebumps! It's impossible for me and Ning Jiayi to develop that kind of relationship in this life! It's too disgusting, okay! He said it himself, if I dare to hit his attention, let me be careful ass ," Lu Zhizhao said with a look of disgust, "Tsk, he thinks too much, who wants to be with a guy like him... I already have someone I like."

Lu Zhizhao said in his memory At the last sentence, the brows and eyes suddenly became much gentler.

The focused gaze fell on Su Liang bluntly, making Su Liang involuntarily blush.

Probably because Lu Zhizhao's attitude was too convincing at that time, Su Liang really believed it

. were the closest friends, that' s all.

Moreover, since he had a close relationship with Su Liang, Lu Zhizhao would bring Su Liang to Ning Jiayi from time to time. In front of Su Liang, the young master of the Ning family was not as capricious and annoying as Lu Zhizhao said.

It can even be said that he is actually very kind.

He is younger than Su Liang, always sweet, smiling at Su Liang, calling "Brother Su Liang".

【"Brother Su Liang, can you help me run an errand to buy a small cake? They don't allow me to eat food from outside, but I really want to eat small cakes... I heard that you all came from outside . Bought cakes from dessert shops? That's great, I've never eaten them. The chefs of the Lu family are all about nutrition and calories, and the cakes they make are so unpalatable."]

["Brother Su Liang, I'm sorry, I don't I know tomorrow is your date with Azhao...Okay, it's not a date, I'm just worried that I'll disturb you if I run over."]