Chapter 69

It is impossible for a man who has endured the cruelest torture in the world and is still calm and acting as usual to lose control because of such a slight dependence on AO pheromone.

Su Liang is very aware of this, not to mention that an Alpha who has suddenly become extremely weak and sensitive has never thought of hiding it.

But so what? Maybe it's because the man's aura is too strong, or because someone like Su Liang completely succumbs to the temptation of beauty, he finds that he can't really reject the man in front of him.

Su Liang huddled in Lu Taipan's arms, her breathing was a little short.He could feel the Snake Cave Lord's arms tightly confining him, and through the military uniform, he could also feel the strong and powerful body of the top Alpha, as well as the body temperature continuously transmitted.

The natural size difference between Omega and Alpha Su Liang's face to directly touch Lu Taipan's chest. Even with the slightest whisper, Su Liang could feel the slight vibration of the man's chest.

And a strong heartbeat.

"Thank you very much for providing me with the pheromone." Su Liang heard Lu Taipan's whisper - it was a deliberate act, as if it was a polite and restrained tone.

But the actual action of the man is not like that at all.

Su Liang subconsciously wanted to break free from Lu Taipan's embrace, but as soon as he moved, he was pushed back. "Sorry, I don't seem to have been comforted

enough."

Alpha said in a deep voice.

the metal bite stopper brought a slight chill when it was pasted. The man's breath fell on the tip of the boy's ear. A level that cannot be detected by even the most sophisticated instruments.

But Su Liang could still clearly feel its existence.

The scent of burning incense has almost overwhelmed the gloomy and damp coldness. At this moment, Lu Taipan's pheromone smells rich, strong and ambiguous, as if he is seducing someone.

"Mr. Si, we are still in public." A few minutes later, Su Liang reminded with a hint of annoyance, gnashing his teeth.

"I know."

Mrs. Lu clung to his ear and snorted lazily and rascally.

"But I haven't calmed down yet, really."

...Especially somewhere in the body.

Lu Taipan moved his posture a little, and sincerely proved this point to Su Liang.

The next second, as expected, Su Liang froze in his arms , not daring to move.

"You—"

"Don't worry, it's just armor."

Lu Taipan explained.

A very small lie made Su Liang heave a long sigh of relief.

Looking at such a young man, a strong hunger surged in the throat of the Snake Cave Lord.

"Hurry up and succeeded in differentiation, Xiaoliang."

There was a heat that was hard to ignore in the hoarse whisper.

When the differentiation is successful , Su Liang will be able to accept the official mark.

Whether it is Lu Taipan or Su Liang, they are very clear about the desire behind these words.

Su Liang's ears had completely turned pink, and he buried his head in Lu Taipan's arms.

It took a long time to hear Omega's annoying response from the depths of Alpha's embrace.

"Aren't I...already working hard?" The

red-faced, but still trying to maintain his composure in front of his lover, was so cute that he wanted to put him in his mouth.

Lu Taipan exerted force unconsciously, and brought Su Liang into his arms again.

And at this moment, the slightly hesitant electronic voice of the bionic man came from the side of the two of them.

"For the sake of my new body, should I come back later?"

The two figures who were close together in the rest area quickly separated. Be precise, it was Su Liang who was frightened and quickly pushed Lu Taipan away. .

"Mr. Butler!"

Su Liang took a deep breath before turning his head to face the butler, his face was still red.

"We were only doing pheromone therapy just now, and we didn't... Forget it, it's all right now."

Su Liang sighed resignedly.

"...Is there something wrong?" The

housekeeper still wore the factory-model silicone face of the bionic man today. It looked at Su Liang, then at Lu Taipan, and its electronic eyes flickered slightly.

Touching the flickering Lu Taipan at this moment, his eyes paused slightly.

But the butler's behavior afterwards was very natural.

" Sorry, I didn't want to disturb your 'normal' medical mutual assistance behavior." The

artificial intelligence said briskly.

"However, the medical department has found some special clues in the ancient books of the Laia people. Some of the sentences mentioned in those books may explain the connection between you, Master Su Liang, and the flower of Laia. Several people who discovered this Therefore, the medical officer sincerely invited you to take a look at that ancient book."

"Ancient book? You mean, I was able to make the Laia plant bloom and bear fruit, and it really has something to do with the Laia people?! Then I really should go and have a look—"

Hearing that the medical department had found out the connection between Leia's flower and himself, Su Liang opened his eyes wide, and he became interested instantly, and when he was about to accept the invitation to go to the medical department, But then he remembered something "

Sorry, Mr. Si, I forgot to confirm the itinerary with you.

He said to Lu Taipan in a low voice.

According to the original arrangement, Su Liang should stay with Lu Taipan all day today, but if you go to the medical department If so, it may delay Lu Taipan's official duties.

Lu Taipan raised his hand and pressed the invitation confirmation button from the medical department on the floating screen for Su Liang.

He put his hand on Su Liang's back and sent him to the artificial intelligence Pushed over there.

"I have a meeting later, anyway, you can only wait outside during the meeting, why not use this time to go to the medical department. "

Lu Taipan said.

"But..."

Seeing that Su Liang was still hesitating, Lu Taipan's expression was unusually soft.

"I'm not to the point where you will go crazy as soon as you leave. "

The man reassured helplessly.

He seemed to have completely forgotten that just a moment ago, he said with a straight face that his pheromone dependence was onset and he needed another person' s hug treatment.

In the end, Su Liang felt relieved and left with the housekeeper.

But looking at the back of the boy going away, the warmth and tenderness on Lu Taipan's face faded instantly.

The man with dark eyebrows exuded a biting coldness all over his body.

He tapped his headset.

"The situation?"

He only said two words.

After he and Su Liang agreed on the treatment, all the schedules were carefully planned. It is impossible for the medical department not to know this, but they issued such a low-level invitation to Su Liang during Lu Taipan's working hours - this only shows that this invitation was specially arranged.

It was an excuse deliberately prepared by the housekeeper to drive Xiaoliang away from him. Something related to Su Liang happened, and the artificial intelligence needs to report separately.

In the next second, the butler's voice came from the headset.

"I just received the information that Lu Zhengen used his identity as acting head of the family to delay the effective time of Lu Zhizhao's confinement."

Hearing the report, Lu Taipan's eyes instantly turned cold.

... Lu Zhizhao issued the ban himself, but if Lu Zhengen delays the effective time, it means that Lu Zhizhao can still move freely during this period.

"reason?"

"The person concerned is suffering from a life-threatening injury. In this case, the injury can be delayed until the serious injury recovers." The steward replied, "When we handed over Lu Zhizhao to the Lu family, it was confirmed that he was not alive. Dangerous. But as the acting head of the family, Lu Zhengen can indeed use his authority to blur this point." After the words

fell, the butler directly released a video on Lu Taipan's personal terminal.

Lu Zhizhao, who returned to the first star sector, has already woken up from the long forced coma. From his standing posture and movements on the video, it can be seen that he has undergone a full-body bone replacement operation.

But Lu Zhizhao, who has received a huge blow, can no longer be the pampered young master at the beginning. In the picture, the young Alpha is thin and frighteningly thin, even his cheeks are sunken. The video was obviously shot in the empty space of the shooting range inside Lu's house. The virtual human target moved quickly in the field, but Lu Zhizhao just raised his hand indifferently, pulling the trigger of the laser gun as if he didn't need to

aim at all. few soft sounds, large expands of hideous blood bloomed from the dummy's body.

Brain, eyeballs, chest, limbs -

during the judgment, the virtual human target suffered multiple fatal injuries, and then the projection turned into tiny light spots in the void.

The shooting score appeared on the other end of the screen, which was a high score.

But after seeing the score, Lu Zhizhao remained expressionless. Instead, he stared fixedly at the place where the dummy target disappeared, his sight seemed to pass through space and land on a very far away place.

After a long time, the muscles on his face twitched, revealing a weird and ferocious smile.

"...His mental power is still in a state of damage. Lu Zhengen has urgently called in a large number of mental healers. However, according to the feedback, Lu Zhizhao's condition is not good."

However, just because of the impairment of mental strength, Lu Zhizhao gained freedom beyond the prescribed scope.

Obviously, Lu Zhengen's behavior is clearly challenging Lu Taipan's authority.

But this is not in line with Lu Zhengen's usual rules of conduct.

Lu Taipan soon realized this.

Yes, Lu Zhengen is quite grateful. is extremely eager for power, status and wealth, but he is also extremely greedy for life and afraid of death. Theoretically speaking, Lu Zhengen did not have the guts to so obviously contradict Mrs. Lu.

For this, the housekeeper soon gave the reason .

"Lu Zhengen has officially reached a covenant with the Ning family." The electronic voice narrated through the headset, "Ning Jiayi, the young master of the Ning family, and Lu Zhizhao will get married soon. Obviously, our temporary patriarch has concealed Lu Zhizhao's real physical condition and the fact that he has been expelled from the Lu family."

"Ning Tangsheng didn't find out?"

"Maybe." The housekeeper said, "But it is more likely that Ning Tangsheng can only acquiesce in this happening: although there is no exact medical record to Proof, but based on the time data, we can basically determine that the young master of the Ning family, S-level Omega Ning Jiayi, should be pregnant. The biological father of the child should be Lu Zhizhao, and the time of conception should be marked by the previous accident "

..."

"They can't waste a high-level Omega like this."

As long as Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi get married, at least on the surface, the covenant between the Lu family and the Ning family has been reached. As for the future...

who cares about the exchange of benefits Among them, what will happen to the tool people who are the bearers of interests?

"Lu Zhengen is quite satisfied with this marriage, but considering Lu Zhizhao's special situation, he wants to finalize this marriage quickly. For this reason, he has decided to watch it at the Victory Day celebration dinner and announce the news of their wedding in public "

said the butler, it was obviously an artificial intelligence, but there was a hint of disdain in its electronic voice.

"Victory Day celebration dinner?"

Lu Taipan's eyes narrowed slightly, and then he remembered what the so-called Victory Day celebration dinner was.

Strictly speaking, he should have been the undoubted protagonist in that dinner,

because the so-called Victory Day was the day when the Earth Alliance completely defeated the Canaan invasion. What the Victory Day Celebration Dinner celebrates is the victory in the war between the Earthlings and the Canaanites.

Every year on this day, the entire First Star District will be immersed in celebration, large and small banquets and performances will continue, but the most eye-catching one is the one held in the Commander's Mansion, presided over by the Grand Commander himself.

Many would call that banquet "Golden Night."

Because this banquet is almost the most beautiful and cruel arena for the upper class of the Earth Alliance. The order of admission to the reception, the order of seats, the participants...every seemingly ordinary little detail alludes to the results of the private power struggle in the first sector in the past year.

Some people lost and disappeared from the dinner party.

Some people won, and they could step on the gilded white marble steps of the Commander's Mansion in a higher position.

Of course, no matter how other families and forces struggle or change, the "throne" at the dinner party will always belong to only one surname.

That is the Lu family.

However, from the first time the so-called Victory Day Dinner was held to the latest, Lu Taipan's figure never appeared. Of course, every year Lu Taipan receives invitations to dinner parties that are at least superficially cordial and enthusiastic. Although they are afraid of Lu Taipan, everyone must admit that without Lu Taipan, there would be no final victory for the Earth Alliance. And to a certain extent, as much as people fear the Lord of the Snake Cave, they are as curious about his every move.

But no matter how pleading those invitations were, Lu Taipan refused to attend with indifference throughout. It's not because of anything else, it's purely because...

["It's a waste of time to stay in that kind of place with a group of idiots."] As

time passed, it became everyone's tacit fact that Lu Taipan would never attend the Shunli Day Dinner.

Naturally, only the temporary head of the Lu family, Lu Zhengen, could replace him. Although it was just a vanity fair that Lu Taipan dismissed, this night every year was his most satisfying, most joyful, and most important moment.

Obviously this time is also the same. It has been a convention for many years that Lu Zhengen directly booked the Victory Day Dinner as his most important publicity place.

After pondering for a moment, Lu Taipan asked the housekeeper.

"The date of the party?"

"Two days later." The steward replied, "Let me take a look. I have to say that Lu Zhengen is still working hard. I have already found out that he invited all the media in the entire star area... Puff, He intends to make the wedding of Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi the 'wedding of the century' and intends to gain more support from the masses..."

"Inform the commander in chief that I will attend the Victory Day dinner this time. "

Lu Taipan suddenly said indifferently.

The words of the artificial intelligence paused for a moment. In the huge information flow that belongs to it that humans cannot perceive, a ripple appeared because of Lu Taipan's words.

In terms of analogy, this is a bit similar to the excitement in human emotions, but it seems a bit different.

"Okay, my master, I'm going to disqualify Lu Zhengen from the meeting." The

butler then said happily.

" No." Lu Zhizhao's expression remained unchanged, and he said calmly, "Since he has spent so much thought, let him go."

Although it sounded without any emotional ups and downs, no one could ignore the sarcasm in the voice of the Snake Cave Master .

"You just need to inform the commander-in-chief that I will bring my partner into the venue this time."

"Victory Day Dinner? Ah, I know, it's the Golden Night, right—"

that night, Su After Liang heard Lu Taipan's invitation in "The Throne", he couldn't help being taken aback.

"Before, I could only watch the live broadcast on the star network... Is it not good for me to go to such a significant dinner?"

Since meeting Lu Zhizhao at the Lu family banquet last time and causing a lot of trouble afterwards, Su Liang I can't help but get a headache when I think of this place where the rich and powerful gather.

Lu Taipan looked at Su Liang without blinking.

His eyes are deep.

"I know you don't like that kind of occasion very much. In fact, I don't like it either. Moreover, there will be a large number of high-level Alphas gathering on such occasions, and the pheromones on them may stimulate me, although after you appear , my situation has greatly improved, but..."

He naturally took Su Liang's hand and interlocked his fingers.

The tall man lowered his eyes, and his dark eyes were covered by thick eyelashes.

At this moment , the Lord of the Snake Cave looked very well-behaved and pale.

"I want you by my side." The

man said in a low voice.

"I'm not going to lie and say that I can't be separated from you because of pheromone dependence. "

"Mr. Si..."

"It's ridiculous to say that I have never participated in this banquet. Because before that, I have been separated from you because of information. I have a pheromone disorder, so I can only avoid the crowd vigilantly. You cured my pheromone disorder, but even so, I am still not sure if I can really step into the crowd without going crazy.

" Fingers tightened slowly, Lu Taipan lowered his head, and planted a vain kiss on the back of Su Liang's hand through the bite stopper.

"That's why I need you so much."

He finally raised his eyes to meet Su Liang's.

"Okay."

Su Liang heard herself answering like this.

No one... No one can reject such a snake cave master.

After receiving Su Liang's promise, a satisfied smile appeared on Lu Taipan's thin lips.

"Thank you."

He thanked, and then handed over the party invitation letter to Su Liang Next ,

Su Liang only needs to press the OK button to confirm his attendance.

However, the boy opened the thin electronic screen, but stared blankly at the simple handwriting on it.

"Snake Lord Lu Taipan and his partner Su Liang will attend on time..."

He looked back at Alpha beside him in disbelief.

"What's the matter with the 'partner' here?"

"Cough..."

Lu Taipan looked away and gave a fake cough.