Chapter 76

In Su Liang's impression, Su Nuan is actually a very gentle person.

Just like her name, she is gentle but very firm. Otherwise, it would be impossible for her to live alone with Su Liang for so long after her parents died, and then marry into the Lu family as a commoner, enduring unimaginable hardships. But even though he suffered so much, Su Liang rarely saw his sister really lose her temper. It wasn't until today that he found out that his older sister can also swear, and it's terrible when she swears.

Su Nuan was almost the same, she quickly scolded all the eighteen generations of the Ning family and the Lu family's ancestors, seeing her posture, Su Liang had no doubts, if it wasn't too late, Su Nuan might have already rolled up her sleeves and went to the Ning family Find someone to fight.

The reason why Su Nuan was so angry was a post that suddenly appeared on Xingwang.

In fact, the content of that post is very simple. It was nothing more than a list of Ning Jiayi's hypocritical speeches on his personal account and the things he did in real life.

At the same time, Lu Zhizhao also enjoyed the same treatment.

The matter between these two people is not really a secret, but once the timeline is clarified, everyone can easily find that while Lu Zhizhao expressed his love for Su Liang, he was also entangled with Ning Jiayi. Even after Su Liang had told Lu Zhizhao to stop pestering him countless times in public, he still pestered him, but this did not delay Lu Zhizhao's completion of marking with Ning Jiayi, getting Ning Jiayi pregnant, and finally marrying a series of procedures ...

Combined with the live gossip broadcast by that little Internet celebrity not long ago, and Ning Jiayi's horse loss incident, the popularity of that post exploded instantly.

The Xingwang people who are eating melons are also amazed at what Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi have done.

In particular, there was a lot of solid evidence attached to that post, completely exposing what Ning Jiayi had done before.

There are several Omegas who just need to talk to Lu Zhizhao because of normal business, but even if it is only this level of communication, Ning Jiayi will try to find trouble later.

As the young master of the Ning family, as long as Ning Jiayi gives a slight hint, there will naturally be countless people who want to curry favor with him and help him to punish him.

Among the targeted Omega, some were so disturbed that they could only avoid going to school in other galaxies.

There are even people who are bullied into depression and end their lives helplessly.

As Lu Zhizhao's "friend", Su Liang was bullied a lot.

"...If I knew you had been bullied like this, I would have taken you away from the Lu family even if I divorced your brother-in-law!"

After scolding wildly for a long time under extreme anger, Su Nuan's voice gradually choked up, and even her eyes began to turn red up.

"Sister, it's nothing. I have nothing to do with Lu Zhizhao long ago, and those things are already in the past, I almost don't remember."

Su Liang comforted her sister helplessly.

He didn't actually lie to Su Nuan.

Although he had suffered a lot in his previous life because of Ning Jiayi, those who eloped with Lu Zhizhao, were hunted down, and forced to work as coolies in the garbage dump in District 48 were nothing compared to him.

If I hadn't read this post, Su Liang would have almost forgotten Ning Jiayi's tricks.

After persuading her for a long time, Su Nuan finally calmed down a lot.

And Su Liang let out a long breath of relief.

Then, he watched Su Nuan's expression, after all, he still didn't suppress his desire to die, and asked in a very low voice-

"Why don't you ask me about the matter with the snake master? I thought I was going to suffer today." You scolded me."

Then Su Liang got a supercilious look from Su Nuan.

Su Nuan took out a tissue, blew her nose, and then said forcefully:

"I'm already mentally prepared, okay?"

Su Nuan was helpless.

"Before I talked to you or met you, nine out of ten sentences you said were about Mr. Snake Lord... At that time, I didn't want to poke you. Now that I think about it, I should have put the mirror on In front of you, I want you to see your own face when you talk about Lord Snake."

"Sister?!"

Su Liang didn't expect to get such a reply from his sister at all, and his whole body froze instantly.

However, Su Nuan didn't know that she, the person in her words, was quietly listening to her complaints about Su Liang outside the screen.

As soon as Su Nuan finished speaking in this room, Lu Taipan's gaze in that room was burning, and he had already met Su Liang directly.

"What are you talking about 'Snake Master is really handsome', 'Snake Master is very powerful', 'Snake Master is so powerful', 'Snake Master is gentle and reliable'..." Su Nuan snapped her fingers angrily, In front of Su Liang, he counted the nympho words of the boy back then.

"This, this, sister, stop talking!"

Su Liang's head was almost smoking.

The eyes of the people around him were burning to the extreme, now it's all Right, I wanted to take this opportunity to let Su Nuan know that the Snake Lord is by his side.

But now Su Liang just wants to jump out of the car in front of her sister and Lu Taipan.

"...Your sister, I have been here anyway, and I was prepared in my heart at the time. You, I guess you fell into it."

Speaking of this, Su Nuan sighed helplessly. "Well, I wasn't panicking at the time. After all, he was the snake master, at least he wasn't the kind of person who messed around. Even if it's your unrequited love, as long as the snake master doesn't respond, there is a high probability that the relationship will

end

It ended without a problem. Anyway, making you like the Snake Lord is better than mixing with garbage like Lu Zhizhao. After all, the Snake Lord has a lot of things to do every day. How many beauties have you never seen? It would not be possible to shoot at a brat like you. Who knows, you and him It's still..."

At this point, Su Nuan pressed her forehead.

"Oh, forget it, I get a headache when I think about it.. . Anyway, I can't control you. Now people have already regarded you as a partner, so you can live a good life with others." Thinking back to these days, Su Liang's eyes were full. The joy and joy, and the relaxation visible to the naked eye, Su Nuan's heart also settled down with the words.

"Of course, if he bullies you, you must tell your sister, do you hear me?"

When she was about to hang up the communication, Su Nuan's expression changed and she threatened fiercely.

"Master Snake Lord is actually a very nice person , he won't bully me—"

Su Liang said subconsciously, and then met Su Nuan's eyes that hated iron for being weak.

He fell silent for a moment, blushing even more.

As Su Nuan hung up the communication with a speechless face, Su Liang let out a long sigh of relief.

But the end of sister's communication doesn't mean that tonight's crisis is over. The eyes of a man beside him have been so focused that they can't be ignored. Su Liang turned his head and met Lu Taipan's smiling eyes.

"I'm fine?"

Before Su Liang could explain, Lu Taipan already had a half-smile, repeating the words that Su Nuan had revealed word by word.

"I'm strong? And very gentle, very reliable..."

"So, that's why you miss me?"

Su Liang bit her lip, her face was flushed, and her voice trembled slightly, but he didn't look like Lu Taipan As I thought, I would avoid this question because of shyness.

"My sister can tell if you're lying."

Su Liang murmured.

The unexpected response made Lu Taipan startled.

The boy's voice that came from his ear was soft, because his voice was low due to embarrassment, but his tone was firm.

"And you are very kind to me. You were the one who made the post on Starnet, right?"

After all, only Lu Taipan would be particularly concerned about whether Su Liang would be hurt by public opinion.

Su Liang found out when he was watching Starnet before that the fact that he fell in love with the Lord of the Snake Cave did not attract too many attacks and negative speculations, because too many people were made by Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi. What he did attracted attention, which indirectly protected Su Liang.

Hearing the question, Lu Taipan smiled faintly.

"It was the butler's doing."

He said frankly.

"Thank you..."

Su Liang took a deep breath, and thanked Lu Taipan solemnly.

It is difficult to describe his mood at the moment in words.

Back then when he was with Lu Zhizhao, he really suffered too much gossip, he even acquiesced, this may be an inevitable result.

Ordinary, when he falls in love with the powerful Alpha, he will inevitably have to endure gossip and all kinds of malicious speculation from outsiders.

And he also felt that he was already mentally prepared, and he didn't care about those attacks at all.

He didn't expect that he could deal with malice indifferently, but when he found that he was actually well protected and was not attacked at all, he would feel helpless instead.

The chest is sore and soft.

"You're welcome." Lu Taipan looked at the young man in front of him, and after a pause, he said again, "Actually, I should be the one to say sorry to you."

"What do you mean?"

Su Liang looked at him in confusion He,

"My movements are too slow, if only I could bring you back to the snake cave earlier."

Lu Taipan murmured.

"Obviously I met you earlier than Lu Zhizhao, but I completely missed it... I should have brought you back the day I saw you."

Obviously he is a man much older than himself, but speaking of When he said this, he was earnest, almost childish.

Su Liang sighed helplessly.

"I was only fourteen years old at that time. If I was really taken back by you, you would have broken the law."

Lu Taipan was stunned for a moment, then said in a daze, "I just wanted to treat you well, so why would I break the law—" The

next moment, he looked Xiang Suliang's voice suddenly froze.

The color of the eyes also suddenly darkened.

And Su Liang came back to his senses in an instant, and his face turned red.

It must be because he was really tossed too much by Lu Taipan these days so that his mind was completely broken. What was he thinking just now? !

"I, I just thought you, you..."

He wanted to explain, but the more he explained, the more impure his thoughts just became.

Lu Taipan stared at the boy in front of him who was compulsively calm.

Omega's originally fair skin was dyed an attractive pink color because of shame. The Snake Cave Lord licked the corner of his mouth, and there were only very slight traces of the wound bitten by the other party not long ago.

And Lu Taipan felt that maybe making the wound a little more painful would make him feel better.

...

From the Grand Commander's Mansion to the Snake Cave, it doesn't take too long to take a hover car, but this night, the dark snake owner's exclusive hover car stayed on the road for a long time before reaching the destination.

When the suspension car parked steadily into the "throne", the door slowly opened, and a sweet and warm scent, mixed with the rich scent of incense, leaked from the car.

The tall and handsome Alpha came out of the suspension car with the boy in his arms. The pitch-black suit that was originally worn by the Lord of the Snake Cave had been taken off, and it was put on the young man in his arms.

Su Liang lay in Lu Taipan's arms, he seemed to have fallen asleep, but if you look carefully, you can find that he is holding Lu Taipan's shirt tightly.

Even though there was no one around, he didn't even dare to raise his head.

At the same time, in the extension of the Earth Alliance, there is a gray area that is unsupervised.

A pitch-black distant star spacecraft approached a small autopilot aircraft a little bit, and the metal arm stretched out, firmly fixing the aircraft to the underside of its own spacecraft.

The bottom extravehicular door opened smoothly, and two members of the Snake Cave, all in black, landed on the outer shell of the aircraft without a sound.

The interior of the autopilot was already scarlet.

The automatic alarm device is still flashing regularly, the lights are dazzling, and the gravity device has long since failed. A large number of empty wine bottles and empty needles left by the owner of the aircraft are mixed among the sundries, floating all over the space.

Near the driver's cab, a dead body that had long been motionless was floating, the pupils of its eyes had turned a cloudy gray, and on its distorted face, it seemed that the extreme pain and madness before his death still remained.

His hands were clenched together like chicken claws, and his fingertips were deeply embedded in his throat.

The bloody smell that can escape into the exoskeleton armor even through the air filtration system is precisely because of this - Bai Nian tore his own throat to death.

The two "Vipers" who entered the aircraft were silent for a moment.

[Call the Snake Cave Central Command. 】

The next moment, the calm and restrained voice of one of the "Vipers" came from the communicator.

[The expelled person Bai Nian has been confirmed to have been killed. 】