Chapter 6

In this world, there is an important reason why high-level Omega is so rare, that is, the higher the level of Omega, the more difficult the differentiation period will be. An Omega's body is inherently weak, but a high-level Omega has an unusually stimulating mental power. Once entering the pre-differentiation period and starting to transform, high-level Omega is like using a thin film to withstand the waves in the storm-they are very likely to collapse due to overactive mental power

. People like Ning Jiayi, who already showed various Omega physical characteristics when they were young, are even more delicate.

Otherwise, it would be impossible for the Ning family to send him to the Lu family early to receive pheromone and spiritual conditioning—the parents of the Ning family are also very worried that Ning Jiayi will not be able to successfully complete the differentiation period because his level is too high . This time Ning Jiayi ran out from the hospital to look for Su Liang privately. If it happened to an ordinary Omega, it would be a trivial matter. However, the person who did such a thing was Ning Jiayi.

Maybe it's the morning breeze, maybe it's the slight burden of riding the suspension car, or maybe it's the emotional change when talking to Su Liang and Lu Zhizhao... In short, the result is that Ning Jiayi not only fainted, but also he He had to be sent to the medical cabin for deep treatment.

All his indicators became very bad, so bad that Lu Zhizhao forgot everything, stood outside the ward with a pale face, and fell into great worry because of him

. Liang, who had just finished all the courses today, knew nothing about what happened in Lu's private hospital.

At this moment, Su Liang was sitting in the classroom of Xingchuan University, and he looked contentedly at the youthful and noisy classmates around him.

For his classmates, he just didn't come to class for a week because he was ill, but for Su Liang, the friends around him, this classroom, and the courses the professor just taught... For Su Liang For Liang, it seems like a lifetime away.

And in a sense, it is indeed "a world apart".

In her previous life, Su Liang chose to escape from the Lu family with Lu Zhizhao for the sake of love. Under such urgent conditions, it was Naturally impossible for Su Liang to continue her studies.

Back then, when the situation was not so difficult, Su Liang could still receive communications from the professor who taught him and a few good friends from time to time.

They were all furious, angrily scolding Su Liang for his hasty actions. However, Su Liang in his previous life couldn't give up Lu Zhizhao and return to class. He could only silently listen to those people's scolding. their communications dwindled.

Then, there was no more contact.

Thinking of the mistakes she had made, Su Liang had to use great willpower to keep her eyes from turning red in the classroom.

"Su Liang, wait, don't leave. You probably didn't read the newsletter because you were sick. The professor is already urging people to hand in the employment intention form after graduation. You are the only one left in the class. Remember to go later I went to the office and submitted the interest form to the professor! This is a major event in life, you must remember it!" The

last class ended, and the students left the classroom one by one with their bags on their backs.

The squad leader suddenly rushed back from the door at the last moment to remind him.

"Ah?"

Su Liang was taken aback for a moment, and then remembered that there was such a big event in normal life.

"Thanks for reminding me, I will go."

He said gratefully.

The students of Xingchuan University are all the true pride of heaven. Before graduation, almost all of them will be appointed internally by major groups in the star area. Unlike other ordinary people, they don't need to worry about their future livelihood at all.

As long as they can successfully graduate, they will naturally enter the institutions and companies of various groups to work, and then get a good salary and have an extremely good life .

Of course, this kind of default decision will also follow the students' own opinions. After all, the students who can enter Xingchuan usually have different forces behind them. Will allow their children to go to conservative companies for further study.

Therefore, before graduation , all Xingchuan students need to submit a seemingly ordinary form of employment intention to the school-this will mean which force they will attach to in their future life and which group they will become the new blood of.

In the world before rebirth, before Su Liang eloped, he naturally chose the Lu family without hesitation. , there is Lu Zhizhao.

Su Liang just wanted to be with Lu Zhizhao.

But this time, Su Liang looked at the intent form and entered his choice without hesitation.

...

"Su Liang, your watch... are you serious?"

The professor who was about to retire took off his glasses and wiped them with a handkerchief.

She confirmed Su Liang's interest form, and then looked worriedly at her beloved student.

"Well, I've thought about it seriously."

Su Liang stood in front of the professor with some trepidation.

Before he was reborn, the professor was the one who scolded him the most and was the most merciless. He was prepared to accept the professor's blame this time, but he didn't expect that the professor just thought for a long time, and the last sentence No heavy words were spoken.

In the eyes wrapped in fine wrinkles, there is only worry and concern for her students.

"I know you are from the Lu family, but... your surname is not Lu. Once this form is submitted, you will regret it, and it will be very difficult to enter the core department again. These groups value you very much The sincerity of these children, if you reject them this time, it means that you have completely lost their trust in you. In this world, life outside the core area is very sad. And the place you want to go is still Area 48. .. ..."

"Teacher, I know. District 48 is a garbage dump and a gathering place for human scum, and because of this, almost no one wants to go there. As long as children born there, even if they want to study, it is impossible to find them. Teachers. Even the educational robots assigned to them by the government are the most outdated. It is impossible for children to learn any useful postures from robots. So, they can only roll around in the garbage dump, and then come out early to beg for a living, and the last life They are all wasted in the lowest level of life. Those children need someone who can take them out of District 48. Teacher, I know this idea is naive, and it is even unlikely to succeeded, but I want to try."

Su Liang repeated in a low voice with his own thoughts.

While speaking, those who helped him when he was struggling to survive in District 48 in his previous life appeared in his mind.

In fact, not long after he was reborn, he had already made this decision.

The reason why God gave him a second Chance was probably because he wanted him to give back to those who had helped him.

"The Lu family will never lack elites to serve them, but the children in the 48th District who have no one to teach them need a teacher."

The professor fell silent.

After a long time, she smiled at Su Liang very gently.

"Since you think so, then don't regret it, and don't hesitate to stick to it." The

The professor was actually very worried, and Su Liang could see this, but she still submitted the form for Su Liang.

Before leaving, she even stuffed Su Liang with a lot of materials that were not in the outline.

"Since you want to be a teacher, you need to learn much more than those sitting in the holographic office. You'd better study these things thoroughly for me, and I will test you regularly." The

professor said.

"Ah?"

Su Liang was originally relaxed, but now he couldn't help being dumbfounded.

It's just that when Su Liang walked out of the teaching building with extremely heavy homework, Su Liang felt that the corners of his mouth were always pulling upwards.

He doesn't have too many classes today, and it's not too late at this time.

Su Liang looked at the sky, and planned to go to the library again, to consolidate the homework he had missed during this period, and to take a look at the "extra meal" that the professor gave him.

There are several libraries in Xingchuan University, but Su Liang wanted to find a quieter place, so he chose the old library that few people would go to without hesitation.

The old library can be regarded as the oldest building in the entire Xingchuan University, and it was built even before the Canaan War. However, it is precisely because it is too old that even the basic holographic facilities cannot be installed, so I can only read some old paper books inside.

Moreover, many campus strange stories in Xingchuan University happened in the old library, saying that there would be haunted there, and incredible things would always happen at night.

Over time, even the best students seldom go there.

"Brother Su, why are you still wandering around the school so late? Do you love studying so much?"

On the way to the old library, a tall and big boy suddenly rushed to his side.

"Senior?"

Su Liang's expression was a little stiff when he heard the familiar voice.

The boy beside him had a straight face and a tall figure, as if every cell was shouting at passers-by: I am a high-level Alpha.

Su Liang didn't know why this senior from the foreign department would take a fancy to a beta like him, but after much deliberation, it was only because of his face.

After all, since entering Xingchuan, many people have made plans for Su Liang because of his beauty, but those people are not as thick-skinned as the senior, and after Su Liang rejected him several times, they can still entangle him casually.

"I'm going to the old library."

Su Liang politely said to the senior with a hint of indifference, shaking the book in his hand by the way.

"Wow, just right, I actually have an exam in a few days, how about we go together?"

Senior Alpha's eyes lit up, and he said casually.

"Whatever."

Su Liang said softly.

With the experience of her previous life, Su Liang knew very well that in a short while, this cheeky senior would find the Omega he was destined for, and would be obsessed with that Omega every day. Own.

So he didn't pay too much attention to the entanglement of his seniors.

...And based on his knowledge of the senior, the latter would slip away quickly because he was really bored after staying in a place like the library for about half an hour, which is not in itself a hindrance.

Just like that, Su Liang and the senior started walking towards the old library side by side.

The senior next to him seemed to have received a great reward, with a smirk all over his face, looking particularly complacent.

However, this one-sided happy moment only lasted for a short time.

As he was walking, Su Liang noticed that the senior's footsteps began to slow down, as if he suddenly felt uncomfortable and couldn't even move his legs.

"Senior, are you uncomfortable?"

Su Liang turned his head and asked the senior politely.

at first, but when he saw the senior's face now, he couldn't help being startled.

Before he knew it, the senior's face turned pale, and his forehead was covered with cold sweat.

"Ha, haha, I'm fine." The senior insisted, "I just feel a little dizzy... Do you feel that the atmosphere here is a bit uncomfortable?"

He asked tentatively.

Su Liang looked around in bewilderment, the setting sun was bright and the evening breeze was cool.

"No."

In fact, without the senior's reminder, Su Liang didn't feel anything, but now that he thought about it carefully, Su Liang unexpectedly felt that there was a vaguely comfortable atmosphere floating in the air.

Being blown by the wind like this, he even became in a good mood.

"That's it." The

senior said dryly.

He gritted his teeth and followed Su Liang for a few more steps, and finally called Su Liang with a pale face: "Sorry, I'm really not feeling well, I might not be able to make an appointment today." Before Su

Liang Liang said that the extremely powerful Alpha who had always been extremely proud of his level in the past had already run away, and when he left, there was a sense of panic and fear from his back.

It was as if...he was running away from something.

Su Liang was a little confused about the sudden departure of the senior, and the senior quickly woke up after leaving the area of ​​​​the old library.

"Damn, what the hell am I doing?!" The

senior beat his chest and stamped his feet, not understanding why he was so inexplicable just now.

He actually didn't know what happened, he could only vaguely remember that just approaching the old library, he felt a chill down his back, and by the time he realized it, he had subconsciously run away.

It was as if his alpha instincts were screaming inside him, screaming for him to get away.

Otherwise...

what would happen? The young Alpha

didn't know.

t even sure if the breath that made him run away was another Alpha's pheromone: a high-level Alpha could indeed force a low-level Alpha to leave the territory quickly through coercion and pheromone.

However, as a double A-level Alpha, the senior couldn't think of anyone who could release such a terrifying aura.

That is no longer the power that humans can exude.

It's almost like some monster crawled out of hell.

As strong as him, everyone was scared and ran away, and even forgot to bring Su Liang—

wait a minute, Su Liang.

The senior suddenly remembered that the place Su Liang was going to was the old library.

Countless scary campus rumors that he considered nonsense before flashed through the mind of the senior.He secretly thought something was wrong, and wanted to send Su Liang a message so that he could leave the library quickly. However, when he reached for the communicator, the senior was horrified to find that his hand was shaking so much that he couldn't' t hold the communicator at all.

what happened?

The senior looked at his trembling hands in a daze.

Suddenly, he faintly noticed something, raised his head, and looked around him.

He soon discovered that several alphas were as weak as him, their faces were pale, and their whole bodies were shaking like quails.

It just so happened that he knew many of them.

And these alphas are all high grades above A grade.

The author has something to say:

Lu Taipan's progress bar: charging.