Chapter 11

Severe pain savagely rushed around in his body.

Every nerve seemed to be soaked in sulfuric acid and fire at the same time.

Almost all the men of the Earth Federation who keep a secret, the patriarch of the Lu family, and the only double S -level Alpha in the entire history of humanity, the man stepped into the secret medical base he arranged in the old Lu family house many years ago.

Even though he was enduring hell-like pain, Lu Taipan didn't have much expression on his face.

Only slightly staggering footsteps showed something was wrong.

On the other hand, the suppressor that covered him and almost turned him into a humanoid machine also whimpered overwhelmed. Even if he didn't look at the screen, Lu Taipan knew very well that his current mental disorder value had already exploded.

"With all due respect, my dear master, according to the data I have received, if you don't perform self-help measures on yourself, there is a considerable possibility that your mental sea will completely collapse within three hours and the information glands will be Necrotic. Trained high-level artificial intelligence butler, I sincerely recommend you to adopt Plan B. Instead of continuing to follow the original plan to come back here to accept the temptations of your brothers."

Accompanied by the sound of starting the automatic medical robot, he appeared in the greenhouse at the same time There was another voice. It is the same as the one in the old library of Hoshikawa University. It is also a synthetic electronic sound. The only The difference is that the carrier of the sound is not the same. The bionic human body that was able to easily crack the firewall in Xingchuan University has long been wiped out, and what is chattering in Lu Taipan's pocket now is nothing more than an electronic chip . Burnt and cut marks around the electronic chip showed that it had been roughly ripped from the android's shell by someone not long ago.

They had just encountered a rather fierce battle: apart from a certain artificial intelligence whose situation was a bit miserable, the traces of gunpowder smoke that appeared on Lu Taipan's exoskeleton light mech could more or less prove this.

"You need to return to the ' Snake Cave' immediately for deep spiritual calming hypnosis and pheromone compensation treatment. After all, you are now only a short distance away from becoming that kind of high-risk violent lunatic who only has attack instinct..."

In some respects On the contrary , the loyal artificial intelligence began to comfort the expressionless man in the middle of the flower room with a sincere attitude.

Just a dozen hours ago, Lu Taipan brought the advanced artificial intelligence code-named "Housekeeper", Something was secretly taken from the old library of Hoshikawa University. This was the last kill left by the extremely crazy emperor of Canaan to the Earth Alliance before the defeat: some kind of cosmic-level high-energy weapon module with unknown principles and functions. Lu Taiwan

's actions may well have won the Earth Alliance another decade of peace, but it did not come without a price.

found out, Lu Taipan's body does have serious hidden dangers.

His level is simply too high.

Too powerful mental power is constantly oscillating in his mental sea, constantly impacting his body, and his pheromones are completely in an uncontrolled frenzy - and it is impossible for Lu Taipan to find something that can calm his mental power. of his life, Lu Taipan maintained his precarious sanity by relying on the suppressor on his back and mental blocker drugs, but after the battle five years ago, this already fragile balance was completely broken.