Chapter 15

The aircraft quickly reached its destination.

Although Su Liang had already relaxed a lot because of the company of Xue Yinhuan and Black Mamba along the way, when he stepped out of the aircraft and stepped on the ground of the "Snake Cave", he still Inevitably felt a little easy.

He raised his head and looked at the magnificent, quaint building in front of him. This "snake cave", which is like a magic cave where a demon king is imprisoned, is actually quite beautiful and magnificent.

It is located on a small island in the middle of a mighty lake. When a gust of wind blows by, the dark green woods rattle, revealing the upturned eaves that are not commonly seen in the outside world.This is an ancient style that was unique to Hua District many years ago. It can be said that compared to the resplendent and resplendent Lu family mansion, the quaint old-fashioned buildings on this small lake island can better demonstrate the glory of the Lu family many years ago.

Su Liang blinked his eyes, and he found that this place was totally different from the spooky ones in the rumors. It could even be said that this place is quite beautiful, more charming than many hyped attractions.

A gust of wind blew past, bringing with it a cool scent of grass and trees, accompanied by the humid water vapor of the lake, making Su Liang feel very comfortable.

He didn't notice that when he took a deep breath involuntarily, and then showed an expression of unconscious relaxation because of the fresh air on the island, Xue Yinhuan behind him exchanged a look with the black mamba in a very tacit understanding.

[I just said, he must have something to do with the boss! 】

Xue Yinhuan quickly sent out a secret word in the channel.

[Ordinary people, who can be like him, who has entered the range of the boss's mental power, not only did he not pee his pants in fear, but also showed this expression as if he had sucked catnip? ! ]

The Black Mamba glanced at him.

He didn't pay attention to Xue Yinhuan's nonsense, but he didn't refute it either. It's just that since it was the boss's order, the Black Mamba couldn't help but sympathize. He could only tentatively interpret the look Xue Yinhuan was giving him at this time, and then turned to look at Su Liang. "Then I wish you a pleasant service period in the Snake Cave. Xue Yinhuan and I will leave first." He said calmly. When dragging Xue Yinhuan, who was struggling Frantically, to leave the entrance of the "Snake Cave", the Black Mamba actually didn't miss Su Liang's slightly disturbed gaze and the unconscious reluctance shown by the other party.

Indeed, just as Xue Yinhuan said, many years ago, the island where the "Snake Cave" is located can indeed be called a picturesque and pleasant place for health preservation after removing the false rumors from the outside world, but since Lu Taipan After the outbreak of pheromone disorder caused by mental power throwing, this other courtyard is a frightening and gloomy place for untrained ordinary people-Lu Taipan's overflowing mental power will cause serious damage to all creatures who step into it. rejection that comes from the bone marrow and instinct, that is, the "snakes" have been by Lu Taipan's side for many years, and they have long been accustomed to the stimulation brought by this kind of mental power. Come and go freely in the "snake cave".

Before the aircraft arrived, both Xue Yinhuan and Black Mamba had prepared special mental relaxation potions to ease the discomfort caused by Su Liang's first arrival in the "snake cave". Unexpectedly, not only did Su Liang not suffer from the so-called "snake" den syndrome", but he seemed extraordinarily relaxed and happy, and his performance was simply better than that of Xue Yinhuan and Black Mamba back then.

Then, on the next road, even the most staid and calm black mamba seemed a little more cordial to Su Liang.

Of course, Su Liang was unaware of this... He just thought that the "Snake Cave" might be more worth looking forward to than he thought.

He originally thought that he would spend the next six months in a dark and gloomy "prison", but it turns out that the real Lu's courtyard has good scenery, good air and cleanliness. However, as a few people approached the "Snake Cave" Gradually, Su Liang could still notice some special features of the "Snake Cave". Many times he saw special defense robots protruding from the bushes. There is a subtle disharmony between the cold weapons and the buildings on the island. But what is even more Discordant is a kind of black column that is more frequently seen than the defense robot, similar to a utility pole, pointing directly to the sky.

These pillars are incompatible with the overall environment, ugly and abrupt, just like lesions on beautiful and gorgeous creatures, making Su Liang feel extremely uncomfortable.

But at this time, he didn't bother to ask what those pillars were, because soon, the two "Viper" warriors who took good care of him along the way stopped in front of an unusually tall ancient gate. pace.

The black mamba made a gesture towards Su Liang, signaling Su Liang to stop.

He looked at Su Liang, with a hint of apology in his clear eyes.

"This is the end of our escort mission." He said, "Someone will come to escort you into the center of the other courtyard."

Then Xue Yinhuan also spoke quickly. After the mission was completed, he was finally relieved of the damn mission silence : "Don't be afraid, although this place looks a little scary, but the people in our snake group are very nice, you can see me and the black mamba! When you have any problems, go to them, anyway, it's your own People, don't be shy. Speaking of which, why don't I exchange communication methods with you again—" But before

Xue Yinhuan finished speaking, his voice froze again.

"Hmm."

His lips were tightly closed, his face was flushed

, although he didn't make a sound, but just looking at his eyes, Su Liang had a strange feeling, Xue Yinhuan was probably cursing swear words madly in his heart right now.

Well, Su Liang did not guess wrong.

Xue Yinhuan was indeed cursing from the bottom of his heart at this moment, because he once again received an order from the headset, and then he once again entered the pathetic silent period of mandatory tasks

. began to wonder if he was being targeted by that damned gossip artificial intelligence, after all, with the character of the boss, it was impossible for him to trouble him again and again.

Hei Mambara glanced at his companion with some sympathy. As Xue Yinhuan was the loudest person in the snake group, it was really difficult for him to suddenly encounter such a strict silent order.

But just now, the Black Mamba has already caught a glimpse of the person who came to fetch Su Liang by virtue of his detection ability far surpassing that of ordinary humans.

That may be the most trustworthy existence in the entire Earth Alliance.

The moment he saw that guy, the Black Mamba confirmed that the snake master Lu Taipan attached great importance to that Beta boy. Since Su Liang will have the safest and most peaceful life in the snake cave no matter what, Black Mamba and Xue Yinhuan should also feel at ease and entrust Su Liang to that person.