Chapter 64

"Mr. Si, you... you were not like this before!"

Su Liang stammered.

Even the accusation is soft and a little hoarse.

And Lu Taipan knows better than anyone why the boy's original sweet voice has become like this now.

The man looked at Su Liang, his eyes seemed to deepen a bit.

Meeting that gaze, Su Liang leaned back vigorously, and then felt the skin on the back of her neck tightened a little. The tooth marks left there by Alpha before also began to feel faintly hot.

Su Liang flinched almost instinctively, like a weak animal always wants to run away from a predator, Su Liang's intuition is also shouting that something is wrong, he should pull away from the man in front of him immediately distance

. double S-level Alphas was everywhere in the treatment room, and Su Liang's body had already exhausted his strength in the previous treatment, and even his knees were weak.

Even if you want to escape, there is nowhere to escape.

However, the dark fire in Lu Taipan's eyes was burning more and more at this time.

Su Liang's breathing was disordered, and he seemed to be back not long ago in a trance, his body was very hot, but at the same time he was also very scared.After all, not everyone can bear the intense stimulation that seems to have their soul completely swallowed by another person.

At the moment when Su Liang panicked, Lu Taipan suddenly closed his eyes, took a deep breath, then lowered his head, and gently touched the corner of Su Liang's mouth.

a kiss.

But not the kind of kiss with a strong sense of aggression, but a particularly soft and soothing intimacy.

"It's okay, go to sleep." He sighed dumbly, "My pheromone still needs to stay on your body for a while, and you can take a bath after you wake up."

There is still a dark fire burning in his eyes, but Lu Taipan His voice was very soft and deep.

However, upon hearing Lu Taipan's advice, Su Liang felt that his heart was beating faster than before.

The monster whose disguise had been torn apart suddenly returned to its original gentle appearance, Su Liang couldn't help looking at Lu Taipan, his eyes were full of surprise and uncertainty.

And the next moment, Su Liang's eyes warmed up, and his vision was completely black. It was Lu Taipan who covered Su Liang's eyes with his palm.

"Close your eyes and have a good rest. Be good, don't look at me."

The gentleness that had been disguised with great difficulty, now has a tendency to break.

Su Liang was trapped in the quilt, her heart beating like a beating.

He wanted to protest. A certain person said it simply, he really wanted to have a good rest, but after his vision was deprived, the cold fragrance left in the bedding instantly became more intense and fragrant. Every breath, the pheromone lingering in the Nasal cavity reminds Su Liang of what Su Liang and Lu Taipan did here not long ago.

Su Liang's subconscious desire to escape was due to shame and a special Omega instinct reminding him that before he was fully developed, he had to stay away from such an aggressive Alpha.

However, a certain intuition told him that any action he made now was likely to lead to very bad consequences.In desperation, he could only obediently follow Lu Taipan's instructions, close his eyes tightly and remain still, pretending that he could really fall asleep in such a strong and ambiguous pheromone.

In fact, Su Liang really thought that it was impossible for him to fall asleep.

However, it didn't take long for his consciousness to fall into chaos.

He fell into a deep sleep.

——In the case of a high degree of compatibility, the breath of Omega can stabilize the Alpha in the berserk . the same time, under certain circumstances, Alpha's pheromone can also be a quite powerful mental stabilizer for Omega.

This is especially true for Omega who has been specially stimulated.

Feeling Su Liang's aura gradually stabilized, Lu Taipan slowly moved his palm away.

The young man's face has returned to a little rosy, but his whole body has become more slender and thinner because of this, it seems that he can hold the whole person in his palm with just stretching out his hand.

Lu Taipan's Adam's apple rolled.

He looked deeply at Su Liang in his arms, and then sighed in embarrassment.

He knew very well that somewhere in his body was still tense, and a twisted and dark thing in his soul kept clamoring for strong dissatisfaction in his heart.

But in the end, the only thing he did was to slowly bend down and hug the sleeping boy tightly with both hands.

The evil dragon flicked the tip of its tail, then gathered its tail full of pitch-black scales, and rolled its own treasure under its body.

Even through the crumpled pajamas, you can feel the boy's body temperature.

Now, even the dark side that was clamoring before has gradually subsided.

What makes Lu Taipan most satisfied is the extremely strong cold fragrance on Su Liang's body, which is the symbol of Alpha.

Just a little bit.

Lu Taipan pressed his thumb and index finger against the back of Su Liang's neck, and he could clearly touch the neck bone through the flesh.

Between the bone and the skin is the information gland of Omega. There are some fine indentations on the skin under the fingertips, which are Lu Taipan's own tooth marks. During the previous pheromone natural treatment, Lu Taipan tried to stay awake and be as gentle as possible throughout the whole process.

Only when leaving marking this tooth , he was merciless and extremely rough.

Now the crimson tooth marks are imprinted on the delicate and fair skin, which looks somewhat pitiful. But Lu Taipan knew that even if time went back...he would probably do the same thing.

Lu Taipan Gently rubbed the tooth mark, Su Liang, who had already passed out, trembled, but the next second, like a small animal seeking comfort, he leaned into Lu Taipan's embrace again.

Lu Taipan lowered his eyes, he changed Su Liang to a more comfortable position, and then he also lay down on the side of the bed.

It was not only Su Liang who was in panic, but also himself.

As for the lingering scene just Now, Su Liang was not the only one who was appeased...

The Snake Cave Lord carefully sniffed the sweetness that belonged to Su Liang, and finally closed his eyes with peace of mind.

The monster in the dark has got his treasure.

Finally , the frantic struggle and howling stopped.

Su Liang had a dream.

This is a very strange dream

. He dreamed of Lu Taipan.

In fact, after experiencing such an intense incident before, it is normal to dream of that man after falling asleep. But this time the dream seemed to be different.

In the dream, the man who was supposed to be extremely strong was as thin as a dead tree whose roots had been cut off, leaving only a tall skeleton wrapped in pale flesh.

The dark pupils of the eyes had long since lost their brightness, and were deeply sunken in the sunken eye sockets.

Even the long hair that made Su Liang's heart flutter, has already turned white.

He was obviously not old yet, but the breath of dying enveloped the Lord of the Snake Cave heavily.Everyone can see that this powerful and terrifying monster has reached the end of its life.

Su Liang's breathing quickened.

His heart seemed to have been pressed deep into his chest, making him completely breathless.

He involuntarily stepped forward a few steps, trying to touch Lu Taipan.

"Mr. Si? What's wrong with you?"

He asked in a panic.

However, when he was in front of Lu Taipan, his fingertips seemed to have fallen into the air, and he couldn't touch him at all.

There is no reflection of Su Liang in Lu Taipan's pupils either.

Su Liang heard some cries, which sounded a bit like Xue Yinhuan, but in the dream, even Xue Yinhuan's cries were hazy, making it hard to hear.

No, but it should be said that the only person who can't hear clearly is Su Liang.

Lu Taipan obviously heard clearly.

"At the end of the pheromone disorder, the mental state has completely collapsed... You guys have known about my situation for a long time. It has exceeded my expectations to be able to survive until now. Also, Yinhuan, you are too noisy." The

man's eyes Indifferent, seemingly indifferent to the matter of his imminent death.

"...After my death, the Snake Cave will continue to proceed according to the plan I made before. There is no need for the Lu family and the Ning family to stay in the alliance, and the rest will be eradicated in order. "

"The next thing is I leave it to you."

He ordered in an orderly manner.

"As for the choice of the cemetery, I don't care. But I don't plan to stay in the Lu family's cemetery."

"If you must have an exact burial place..."

Lu Taipan seemed to be thinking for a while, and then he clicked on his personal terminal.

He tapped lightly somewhere.

A flower bush of Laiya's flower appeared on the floating screen.

"This is where the child is buried."

Lu Taipan murmured softly.

"It's called...Su Liang?" The

man looked at the screen with a dazed look, and after a while, a slight smile appeared on his lips.

" Just bury me here."

"At least the flowers here are beautiful."

...

Su Liang opened his eyes. Did not respond.

"Mr. Si!"

Su Liang called out, then raised his hand, and involuntarily grabbed the other party tightly.

The man's muscles were firm and warm when touched, without the slightest look of emaciation.

Lu Taipan had already sat up at this time, and before Su Liang woke up, he had already processed a lot of things on his personal terminal.

Sensing Su Liang's panic, Lu Taipan frowned slightly.

"What's the matter?!"

Facing the horrified eyes of the young man, there was a flash of distress in his eyes

... As expected, Lu Zhizhao should be killed. "

And when he was thinking this way, Su Liang also woke up.

He immediately withdrew his hand.

"It's nothing, it's just...a nightmare. "

Su Liang murmured and explained. It's

so funny.

He felt a little ashamed of his panic. Why did he dream of such an absurd scene? A person as strong as Mr. Si, no matter what, it is impossible to become that miserable The appearance of dying is right.

With the medical technology of Snake Cave, even if he did not show up, Lu Taipan should be able to survive until the end.

Thinking of this, Su Liang let out a long sigh of relief and put the dream behind him.

He also never He sat up on the bed, and when he got up, he found that his whole body was refreshed, and the pajamas on his body had also been changed.

Su Liang's breathing stopped suddenly.

As if aware of his thoughts at this time, Lu Taipan explained very calmly: "it's me.

he said. "

I helped you change your clothes and clean your body." You were too tired and didn't wake up. "

Hearing that it was Lu Taipan himself who tidied up his body instead of the medical officer, Su Liang heaved a Sigh of relief, but the next moment, he realized what this meant, and his face turned red immediately, only the smoke from the top of his head was missing.

But Su Liang should be thankful that he didn't know that Lu Taipan actually did more than he said. For example, the owner of the Snake Cave didn't tell Su Liang where the crumpled medical gown was being stored now. The sheets that were covered with pheromones did not enter the normal cleaning process.

Of course, when he found the dress and the sheets, it was a long, long time later.

A few days later -

Snake Cave spaceship, medical area.

"Master Su Liang, your allergic reaction is already very mild. I think you should be able to recover after receiving one or two more pheromone treatments."

Move the cold probe from the back of Su Liang's neck. Open, the elderly Beta medical officer kindly said to Su Liang.

"Ah?"

Hearing that one or two more pheromone Releases are needed, Su Liang's fingers, which were buttoning up his collar, froze slightly.

"Also, do you still need one or two times? Actually, I don't feel anything now. Since the allergic reaction is already so slight, maybe I can ignore it?"

Su Liang whispered because Lu Taipan was not by his side. Tentatively.

The medical officer didn't notice Su Liang's slight embarrassment at this time. He was operating on the treatment device, retracting the probe and suspension arm, with a gentle expression on his face, but a firm tone.

"How can you ignore it? Master Su Liang, your current situation is very special."

He returned to Su Liang and said very seriously: "Besides, accepting natural pheromone therapy is not just to relieve your allergies. We have tested the matching degree between you and the snake master before." Very high, already higher than the upper limit of instrument detection, which means that the matching degree between you and the snake master has far exceeded 95%. And such a high matching degree of Alpha pheromone can be very good It can greatly promote your differentiation and physical development."

Hearing the word "development", Su Liang hesitated even more.

For a moment, he even wanted to run out of the medical room with his head in his arms, but at this moment, the medical officer had already handed him two physical examination charts.

"Master Su Liang, please take a look. This is the record we left when we inspected you before. At that time, your developmental sac was only at level two."

"This is your record today, the developmental level of your sac It has reached the third level, even approaching the fourth level." Speaking of Su Liang's physical condition, the medical officer seemed extremely concerned, "You have to know. The differentiation of Omega is usually synchronized with the development of the brood capsule. Once the sac matures, your differentiation will be completely complete. This is a very good thing, especially for you."

"Master Su Liang, I also understand that I, who I always thought of as a Beta before, suddenly became a Beta. You have lost an Omega, and it's still an Omega with such a special type. You may not be able to change your mind. However, for the sake of your own health, you must face up to the changes in your body and actively treat..."

After

that, Su Liang It was the one who left the medical area with blind eyes.

Until he got out of the metal door, he still seemed to be surrounded by the earnest persuasion of the medical officer, and in his arms was the test chart that the medical officer had forced on him.

It's obviously just the most common medical test chart, but Su Liang only feels it's hot.

The heat on his face hadn't subsided yet, and as soon as he went out, he felt a strong gaze.

Su Liang raised his head and met a pair of dark eyes in astonishment. A tall man in combat uniform was looking at him intently.

It was as if they were deliberately blocking him at the door.

Su Liang took a step back subconsciously, looking panicked.

"Mr. Si? Why are you here!"

Su Liang remembered that he had clearly avoided Lu Taipan before coming for the inspection.

It is said that after accepting the release of pheromones, he is likely to have the sequelae of pheromone dependence, but after the "treatment" is over, Su Liang feels that the person who really has the sequelae is not him at all, but Lu Taipan.

Of course, the man didn't really seem to be so weak that he had to ask him for pheromones all the time...but the other party did become extremely clingy.

The kind that was so sticky that Su Liang couldn't stand it.

"I'm just here to check my physical condition. The child we found in District 48 is indeed related to Farm N. We found some clues. I will lead the team to step on it in a few days. In order to avoid problems , this time I have to check the mental value again."

Lu Taipan said innocently, pretending to be completely unaware of Su Liang's escape.

"How's your examination result?"

Obviously, as the owner of the snake cave, he could easily know the physical condition of all the snake cave members from the medical officer, but Lu Taipan still asked Su Liang very seriously at this time.

"Everything is fine."

Su Liang replied naively.

It could even be said that it was too good, so that Su Liang was not ready to face the changes in his body at all.

In fact, until now, Su Liang has a sense of unreality.

Could he be a high-level Omega?

Moreover, his Omega type is very special.

One of the characteristics of Sigma is that it is easy to conceive and prolific...

Su Liang felt his face burn when he thought of the words that the medical officer had explained to him why the pouch was so important to him

. the two blueprints that clearly recorded the development of his brood sac behind his back, unaware that this little action made Lu Taipan's eyes flash.

"This is the result? Can I see it?"

Lu Taipan asked.

"Nothing!" Su Liang said Stiffly, "It's just some boring body data. In fact, I can check it on my personal terminal, and I don't know why the medical officer insisted on taking it back."

[You must face up to your body changes on.]

The whisper of the medical officer lingered again.

Su Liang's eyes flickered, but he didn't dare to look up.

Seeing Su Liang's pitiful appearance almost on fire, Lu Taipan finally let go of Su Liang.

"I'm relieved to know that everything is fine in your examination results." Lu Taipan said calmly, almost like a caring and steady elder.

"Go back and rest after the inspection. I heard that the flower of Leia in the plant room is showing results for the first time . You will be very busy afterwards."

"Well, the people in the medical department said that the flowers of Leia began to bear fruit one after another, because they were all cultivated by my spiritual power. I don't know if it has something to do with my...my changes. They said that when my body is stable I will cooperate with them to do some experiments later. But it shouldn't be very busy, and everyone is taking good care of me."

Finally able to change the subject, Su Liang said in a breath.

Immediately, he finally found an opportunity to quickly slip away from Lu Taipan.

It's just...

not long after leaving, a message popped up on Su Liang's personal terminal.

[Sender Sishe: Tonight, can we have another pheromone natural therapy?】

Su Liang suddenly stopped, her cheeks flushed.

Obviously the last "treatment" was not long ago?

As if he could detect Su Liang's resistance from a distance, the next news came soon.

[Sender Si She: The medical officer should have mentioned to you that in the case of the two of us, in fact, the treatment has always been mutual. My susceptibility period is coming, and I hope that through treatment, I can pass through the susceptibility period stably . t need to have any pressure, if you don't want to, it's okay, and the flower of Laiya also has a certain effect on me. ]

Not long after, another supplementary message came.

[Sender Si She: Even without any treatment. ]

[Sender Si Snake: I just want to be with you. ]

...

"Master Snake Lord, your body..."

Lu Taipan turned off his personal communication, and he looked up at the medical officer who was examining him.

The latter's expression was unusually subtle.

"What?"

"I remember I mentioned pheromone dependence to you before."

Lu Taipan nodded: "Yes, you reminded me. But Xiao Liang is very lucky , he doesn't seem to have this kind of sequelae—"

Medical The official's expression became more complicated, and a little cold sweat gradually oozes from the forehead.

"There is a very special situation here, Snake Lord."