"I accept your apology."

Lu Taipan said hoarsely.

There was a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Su Liang was sure that it was definitely not his illusion - after he admitted that he was indeed jealous, Lu Taipan looked very happy.

"I don't mind your jealousy at all."

Lu Taipan emphasized that he felt that Su Liang was not ashamed enough.

"Next time...you can put the bite stopper on me before I go out, so that you won't be afraid of being watched."

"Mr. Si, you—"

Su Liang's eyes widened in anger.

The smile on Lu Taipan's lips deepened, and his eyes were even darker, with a beast-like gleam in them.

"Since you've calmed down, now you're willing to let me take a look at the... marks on your back." Lu Taipan whispered, "I'm really worried."

Su Liang was silent for a while, and his voice was a little weak: "Afternoon There is still business, Mr. Si, you said before that you will not do anything else."

Lu Taipan: "Yeah."

"Just to see , right?"

"Yes."

Lu Taipan sincerely promised.

On this day, when Lu Taipan and Su Liang arrived at the Survivors' Living Base of Farm N, it was a little later than the scheduled time.

When getting off the aircraft, Su Liang's movements were weaker than usual.

"Be

careful—" Seeing Su Liang's feet go limp, the Alpha behind him immediately reached out to hold the boy firmly.

Then, he felt Su Liang trembling slightly in his palm.

"No, don't get too close to me."

Su Liang pursed her lips and broke free from Lu Taipan's arms.

There are still some red marks on the eye sockets of the slender Omega, and there is a faint moisture on his body.

In order to wash off the overly thick pheromone left by an Alpha on him, Su Liang had to stay in Lu Taipan's office for a long time before he was able to leave the house.

"Cough, good."

Lu Taipan lowered his eyebrows and immediately let go of his hand.

Probably because he knew that some of his behaviors today were really bad. Alpha behaved very well in front of Su Liang today.

But even if he was like this, he didn't get any smile from Su Liang.

The tall, handsome, and breath-taking Lord of the Snake Cave looked at his angry kitten, and rarely showed a little guilty conscience.

He could swear that when he dragged Su Liang into the office to check the traces left behind, he really didn't have any strange intentions, but in the end he still couldn't hold back.

Lu Taipan raised his hand and placed it on his shoulder involuntarily. He left deep tooth marks on Su Liang's position last night, and today in the office, Su Liang, who was crying, also ruthlessly bit him. Take a sip. The Omega, who was pushed to the extreme, really hurt a bit when biting someone, even now there is still a slight tingling pain in Lu Taipan's shoulder. But Alpha felt his own wound, but his expression became more and more satisfied.