"I don't care about him, I have Harry." She fixes her dress.  

"You do have Harry. Do you feel like he is your daddy?" 

She nods and watch me place her wig on. "I do, but I don't want to tell him yet." 

"We will go at you pace, little honey. You can tell him when you feel ready." I agree, trying not to rush her. 

"Will he be mad?" She asks me trying to guess Harry's emotions. 

"I don't think so, he loves you, honey. He will be happy." He will be so excited when he gets to hear this word coming out of her mouth. I don't tell her though because I want her to tell him when she feels completely ready.  

"Can you not tell him mumma? Please!"

"I won't tell Harry." I tell her and I act like I zip my lips and throw the key away. 

Emma laughs at my gesture as Harry enters the room, dressed as prince Eric. He looks pretty, indeed. Emma was right. "Why do my girls laugh?" He asks and then looks both of us. 

"Mumma was just silly. You are so pretty Harry." Harry walks to the chair Emma is sitting and he looks at her better. Then he takes her into his arms and kisses all over her face. 

"Thank you, little honey. You are prettier though." Emma takes Harry's face into the palms of her hands and gives him a big kiss on his cheek, making Harry chuckle and tear up a little. This boy has the biggest heart. 

"Thank you, best friend, but Mumma is the prettiest, isn't she?" 

Harry looks at me again. I didn't usually dress up for Halloween, I started doing that when Emma was born because I enjoyed matching with her. This year I am Ursula and I like my black dress with the scales. Underneath I am wearing a lilac top, because I didn't want to pain my body, and lilac tights as well. Harry Lambert did a good job with our costumes. I have already on my white wig and I just have to style it a little. Harry is still looking at me and he smiles. 

"You look exquisite, Iris. The most beautiful witch I've ever seen." 

"Thank you, we have to go get Tonya and Flo, so if you two aren't ready, you have to be." I tell them and kiss both of them at their cheek. 

"Hey, I deserve a real kiss." Harry tells me while still holding my daughter on his arms. 

I shake my head but somehow he managed to steal a kiss from my lips. Emma laughs and she hides her eyes behind the palm of her hands. 

-

"Knock on uncle's Mitch's door." Harry tells Emma and she does as Harry told her. I am behind them with Tonya and Florence. They are both dressed as fishes and they look amazing. 

Mitch opens the door, he is dressed with the uniform Harry chose. Sarah is sitting a little further with their child on her arms.

"Trick or treat?" Harry and Emma ask together as Mitch is already giving them candy.

"I love the little mermaid theme. You should have kept it with us too. I'd love to be Ursula." Mitch says making us laugh and Emma be confused.

Harry shakes his head. "No, it's Emma's idea and i wanted to do this with my girls. Emma, tell Uncle Mitchell a thank you and then we will go to Pauli and Ny Oh."

"Thank you, uncle Mitchell."

"Hey, little monster, don't call me whatever your d-best friend calls me."

"I don't. The other day Harry said that you are an idiot, I don't call you an idiot, do I?" Emma says with pure intentions but Mitch looks at Harry with eyes wide open and I know that I'm a few moments he will snap.

"Emma, we don't say everything to other." I tell her as I crouch down in case I have to cover her ears.

I hear Sarah, Tonya and Flo laugh at the situation my daughter created.

"Emma, we both know that Harry is an idiot. Come say Hi to Sarah before you go." Mitch handled the situation better than expected. He gives Emma a hand to grab so they can go to his wife. As they are walking towards Sarah, Mitch turns his head to look at us and raise the middle finger at Harry's direction.

"You should be careful with what you say in front of her. You know that she says everything to others." I whisper to Harry for no reason.

"I know. She can't keep a secret to save her life." Harry says. "Remember the time she told Tonya that you said that she is ancient."

"I do remember it." I say. "Tonya is still mad about that."

"Of course I am." Tonya says, making known that everybody can hear us perfectly fine. "I'm not ancient. I'm really young."

"You are, Ton Ton, you are." Harry says as he pats her shoulder making Florence laugh.

Emma and Mitch walk towards us a few minutes later. The next stop is Pauli and Yafra. They open with much more excitement.

"The most beautiful little family I've ever seen." Pauli says and he takes Emma into his arms. Little family. "You, little miss, are the most beautiful Ariel I've seen."

"Thank you Pauli. Trick or treat?" She asks him making him chuckle.

"Come inside, all of us are here."

We go inside the room and we see Yafra, Ny Oh and Elin. All of them are dressed at their designated costumes but only Elin has already the wig on.

"You all look amazing." Tonya says as she sits on the couch.

"Thank you, are you Sebastian?" Ny Oh asks her and Emma's eyes shine.

"She is. And I'm Ariel and Harry is Prince Eric. Mumma is Ursula and aunt Florie is Flounder." Emma says and the door opens again.

Harry Lambert walks inside the room at his regular clothes and Emma screams his name. "Lamby, hiiiiiii."

"Emma, inside voice, darling." I say to her but at the same time Lambert screams her name with the same excitement.

"Emma, you are the most beautiful of them all. You are like a princess." 

"I'm a princess, you silly. But I think that Harry is the most beautiful." 

"He? No darling, you are. Don't listen to your mum. Take my hand, we can go around for trick or treat. I know so many people." Emma does as Lamby says and Harry stands up to follow them. 

"Baby, sit here. I can take care of both of them." Harry says and rushes out the door to catch the other Harry and Emma. 

-

Harry is on stage a while now. He has changed costumes and now he is dressed as Danny Zuko. The wig he was wearing a little earlier as Prince Eric is still on but he doesn't wear the white shirt and the black pants. At least we have many photos to remember the night. 

Harry is currently singing Love of my life. Tonya is singing to Florence, who doesn't care about anything and I'm sure she is tired and she wants to go home. Emma is on my arms and she rests her head on my neck trying not to sleep. 

The fans scream at something that I don't know and Harry is as confused as I am. Emma is looking around trying to understand what is going on. 

"Yes." "I think that there may be a communication breakdown from this distance but just know, yes."  

"What does the sign says?" Emma asks and before I can say nothing Tonya reads the sign. 

"It says Daddy?" Emma looks at me and smiles. 

"The sign is right." She whispers making me laugh and Tonya look at us weirdly. 

Florence has heard though and she smiles knowing and supporting Emma's decision. 

...

Sorry for being late

See you on a few days <3