Chapter 10: Starting over. Wait... It was only one day! >8U

[A/N]: Since Dani is a cool person I dedicate this one to you! :D

~*Recap*~

"I'm sorry you had to see that." he said wryly.

"It's okay, Ethan. I appreciate your presence here. I think we really were good friends, and I have decided we don't need to start over... Judging how you are, I can tell you are like a big brother to me." I said smiling.

"Before the incident, I declared you were my sister." he replied smiling.

"Really? I'm touched..." I replied blushing.

  Jeremy returned with water in his hand. He walked up to me and smiled at me. I raised my hand to take it from him, but instead gently pushed it down. He pressed the cup to my lips and made me drink it slowly. When I was done, he put the cup on the table, and smirked at Ethan.

 When he passed Ethan, he whispered something in his ear that pissed him off. Note to self, Ethan is very protective, and will beat the shit out of anyone that annoys him. With his looks, he must be popular in school. Hmm... can I use this to get back at Jeremy?

                          .:Chapter 10: Starting over. Wait... It was only one day! >8U:.

"Alright then." said Dr. Reed as he updated my condition. "She miraculously revived fast. We of course didn't think she would make it, but since her blood type is O positive, she can accept any blood transfusion."

"I am so glad!" yelped Mom as she hugged Dad.

"When can she go home?" said Dad a bit nervous.

"As good as today, but I suggest she stays for one more night. Alexis is a fighter. Though we had to do over six emergency surgeries, she is good to go. Her skull has almost healed fully, and her spine is recovering quickly as well." he said smiling.

"That is so good to know!" said Dad as he wiped Mom's tears.

  Ethan walked into the room with an Arizona and Snapple in his hand.

"Doctor, can she drink juice?" asked Ethan.

"Sure, as long as it isn't soda she's good." he said shrugging and left.

"Snapple or Ari?" asked Ethan.

"The Arizona will be fine." I said taking it from his hand.

  We both had a warm conversation as Mom and Dad watched us. Mom whispered something in his ear and he nodded.

"We shall be leaving now." said Dad nodding. "You two stay safe." said Mom as they walked out.

  Now it was just Ethan and I. We just sat there sipping our juice. At times he would glance at me, and I would take a peek at him. 

"So..." we both said at the same time.

  We looked at each other, blushed, and looked away.

"How's school?" I said a bit too fast.

"It's boring when you aren't there. Remember yesterday I told you about the whores in my school?" he said chuckling.

"Yeah, but did I really head on a whole group of them, and jocks, and beat them up in the cafeteria?" I questioned.

"From the video I saw, you did." he replied.

"There's a video?!" I asked a bit too fast.

"Yeah, it's on my blackberry." he said taking it out.

  I chuckled to myself. Heh, blackberries.

He showed me the video and my mouth dropped. I sheepishly laughed as I picked up a tray and used it to hit people in the head with. Ethan laughed along with me as we both looked like two idiots laughing at a fighting video.

"I-I can't believe I did that!" I said holding my gut.

"Man, I need to stop taking such long bathroom breaks. You even made the head slut Wanda get suspended by her own father!" he laughed.

  Then something happened. My eyes widened as memories flooded my head. Every. Single. Thing. I cautiously looked around as every memory stood before me. I couldn't speak, but my eyes twitched to the first day of school.

[Flashback]

  I was on the roof alone. I heard a bang, and turned around to see myself running towards the edge.

"Alexis!" said Jeremy as he ran up towards me... well... my memory me...

"Go away!" Memory me said as she shrieked.

"No! I love you!" said Jeremy as he walked closer to Memory me. I scowled at his comment.

"Please..." Memory me said slowly taking steps back.

"Alex, don't!" he whispered.

  Jeremy held out his hand for Memory me to grab onto.

"Take it you idiot! Don't even inch more back before you kill yourself!" I finally screamed. 

  Memory me inched back more and more until she was against the concrete wall. I ran towards her to tug on her arm, but my arm only went through her. I groaned in frustration. I couldn't even help myself much less... whatever. 

 "Tell my family I love them. Tell Ethan I'll miss him. And you... I hope I'll see you in hell." Memory me said as she climbed onto the concrete wall.

"ALEXIS PLEASE DON'T!" both Jeremy and I screamed at the same time.

  He took a step closer, and Memory me took a step back, which caused her to lose her balance and fall. I watched as her body hit the concrete below, and Jeremy let out an ear deafening cry. I rolled my eyes at this situation. So dramatic and stupid for no reason. I looked up to the memory sky, and then everything turned black. 

  I looked around and more memory clips came crashing down to me. 

"Make it stop!" I yelped.

[End of flashback]

"MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed.

  I started panting and Ethan held me.

"Jeremy...." I said out of breath.

  Ethan's face became stiff, and he shifted my shoulders to face him.

"What happened." said Ethan in a serious tone.

"I remember everything! i don't know why... I-"

"TELL ME!" screamed Ethan.

"H-he... He was about to rape me... I ran to the roof... and when he came close... I climbed onto the roof wall... He told me not to, but I was so scared! He tried to rape me, he told me he loves me, he followed me literally to the end!" I shrieked.

  Then Ethan looked up and there stood Jeremy.

Heh, heh, heh. Brawl? >8U

Comment, vote, like, etc.... >8U...