Chapter 1: Introduction

Authors note: PFFT! You guys really think this story only has Teen Fiction and Romance? HA! It has more! Like action, drama, suspense, adventure, humor, and mystery! I hope you guys enjoy! Also, don't advertise your stories here. When you do that, I find it to be rude :L. You wouldn't like if I advertised my story on yours >8U...

                                                    Chapter 1: Introduction/Prelude 

  Today should be the best day of my life. I was accepted to my dream high school, where their motto is: 'Dreams do come true.' I am sad of leaving my old high school of course, my best friends were there, my awesome teachers, and I cannot forget the nicest principal ever Mrs. Claude.  Of course I was scared though, today was my first day, and it was only 6:47 AM. I heard a faint knock at my door, and it opened. It was Dad, of course, going to give me the 'It's okay!' speech in 3-2-1

"Morning honey!" said Dad, walking towards my bed. "I know you're nervous, but remember, i-" "It's okay." I said, cutting him off. He smiled, and hugged me. "You're a big girl now, and I want you to do good okay? This high school is one of the most prestigious high schools in America!" I swear it looks like he was about to cry. "Dad, I know. You told me this when I was accepted in March." I said sighing. "I know... ALRIGHT! It's September 8, and school's today, so get ready." he said walking out the room. "Make daddy proud." he said as his voice became high pitched. 

  I shook my head, and got out of bed. I walked towards the bathroom, and took a quick shower. When I got out, it was 6:58. I walked towards my closet, thinking of what I should wear. I ended up putting on a white turtleneck that reached half-way to my knees, black demin jeans, and white uggs. I put my hair in a messy ponytail, and put on my glasses. I grabbed my bag, and went downstairs. 

  I was greeted by the smell of pancakes and eggs. "Morning Alex!" said Mom. I entered the kitchen, and sat next to Dad, who was sipping his coffee, and reading the Daily News. "Eggs are almost done, just have to make one more." she said, grabbing the black pepper. "Where's Jared?" I asked Mom. "He's upstairs." she said humming a tune. "I won't have to walk him anymore, right? It makes no sense that he's older than me, and I have to do that." "Well... we never told you this but..." Before Mom could say it, Jared ran into the kitchen. "GOOD MORNING FAMILY!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. Mom shook her head, and Dad heaved a sigh. "HELLO ALEXIS! ARE YOU READY TO GO TO THE HIGH SCHOOL OF NOT JUST YOUR DREAMS, BUT MINE AS WELL?" he yelled. "WHAT?" I screamed looking back. "I THOUGHT HE NEVER GOT ACCEPTED!" I got up at the table, glaring as hard as I can at Jared. He only returned it with a smirk. "This is going to be a great year, huh Alex?" he said under his voice. 

   I rolled my eyes, and threw an apple that was on the table at him. He easily dodged it, and started laughing at me. I scowled at him, and turned around. "We're sorry Alex." said Mom and Dad at the same time. "Yeah, yeah." I said, slumping in my chair. "Breakfast is now done!" said Mom, grabbing china. I heaved a sigh, and glanced at the clock on the wall. 7:13. Mom called Jared to help her, and he started to dish out the plates on the table. When he put mine done, he elbowed me in the stomach. I let out a low cough, and grabbed my stomach. Dad looked at me, and then Jared. "What did you do?" he asked, looking at Jared suspiciously. "H-he... elbowed me in the s-stomach." I gasped. "JARED!" screamed Dad. Jared sat down at the table as if nothing happened. "Bullying your sister WILL NOT go anywhere!" he scowled. "What ever." said Jared, rolling his eyes.

  Yeah, Jared the badass. He got away with almost everything. He was such an ass sometimes, I just wish he wasn't my brother. I rolled my eyes at him, and Mom started passing the eggs and pancakes around. I grabbed the syrup and poured it on my pancakes. 

  Breakfast went by fast, but time took it's toll, because when I was done, it was 7:46. Jared had to put his shoes on, and I was getting impatient. I really wanted to tour the school before 8:30. When he was done, we said our goodbyes to our parents, and headed out to the school.

   As we approached the school, we heard many chattering, and then many people came into our line of vision. It seems like nobody from my old school was here. I heaved a sigh, and walked inside of the building. Jared was still on my tail which made matters worse. "Well Jared?" I sighed. "Well Alex?" he replied amused. "Can you tour on your own?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "Nawh, I like bugging you, saves me from trouble, and gives me a good laugh." he said shrugging. 

   I took a good look at the hallways, analyzing everything to my heart's content. The walls were a light reddish color, but not pink. The floor tiles were light red and white. It looked a bit girly, but not girly. I was confused, but amused at the textile detail of the school's interior. The lockers were the only thing that was eerie. They were in a pattern of light red and black. It really was beautiful. When I walked down the hallway, and made a right, my eyes widened. This hallway was the complete contrast to the last one. This hallway was dark blue and black. The lockers were teal and white. This school really was beautiful. I want to analyze more... 

"Yo, Alex." said Jared. 

   I was pulled out of my thoughts when I turned around to see a slightly annoyed Jared.

"Done?" he said crossing his arms.

"Jared, can you just go away?" I stated, rolling my eyes.  

   He slowly walked towards me. It felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. When he was close enough to me, he stopped. His eyes analyzed my face, and then his eyes met mine. Was he going to hit me again? 

"Hmph. I can smell the fear coming from you." he said, walking away.

  Smell my fear? Once again, he's trying to act cool? No, he's far from it. 

"I wish you could just die." I said, trying not to shout.

   He stopped, and looked over his shoulder. "Don't make me hurt you." he said casually, walking away. Again this happens. Again he upsets me. Again I want to kill him, and again I will make him pay for all of the times he mistreated me. Again, I will have the upper hand.

Well... how is it? I was bored, and I hate my brother right now, so why not. I'm an evil person... very evil. I know the title is 'My ex-boyfriend is my TEACHER? >8U?' but if I just jump to it, that would make the story go to fast! Gotta make it exciting :D.... Comment, rate, and vote if you can! Over and out! >8U

----------

Edit: August 13, 2011 - I can't believe how popular this story has gotten hehe. I love you guys <3. .:EDITED:.

Edit: December 19, 2011 - I'm surprised that this book got so many views. As I re-read it, a feeling of embarrassment came upon me. I want to delete it so bad, but so much people like it! How could you people like a story that basically takes place in one day?! XD!!  Anyways, thanks for reading... >_>, and by the way, this story was not edited August 13, I only spell checked it, lol.