Chapter 6- Welcome to achedemy.

4 years later.

8-year-old Naruto is walking down the path towards the academy. He got very tall after 4 years of training from Kurama. He is now 4 feet 9 inches. He is wearing a black leather jacket and tank top underneath. He wore black leather pants and black leather shoes. He got muscular. He has chains wrapped around his body. He has a Uzumaki crest behind his back as a necklace hangs from his neck.

Naruto is walking toward the entrance to the building as he hears whispers in the air talking about him.

"Hey, it's the demon brat"

"Why did the Hokage let the brat be in the academy"

" I hope my daughter doesn't be corrupted by it"

Naruto tries to walk with a smile but with the hateful words, naruto lets sadness consume him. He went inside the classroom where he was assigned to go.

He saw the room empty so he went the way back by the window. He just looks outside.

Soon one by one kids start to come into the the classroom. Naruto thought of trying to make friends but with all the kids moving away from him he knew their parents told them to stay away from him. Naruto looks back to the window knowing he will not have any friends.

Naruto saw all the clan head heirs sitting down.

Then the teacher with brown hair tied in a ponytail with a scar horizontal across the nose.

"Aright brats settle down." The kids were talking. "I said SHUT UP." In his big head jitsu.

"Alright my name is Uruka and next to me is my assistant Mizuki. Since it's the beginning of a new generation of ninjas. Let's introduce each other. Okay, Shino Aburame."
.
.
.
.
"Naruto Uzumaki"

Naruto stood up from the back. Everyone was quite shocked to see Naruto in black leather clothes with a chain around his shoulders.

Naruto thought he should talk about his dream.
"Hi, my name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like hanging out with my friends, training, and sleeping. I dislike emo, rapist, and powers. My dream I don't have anything." Of course, he was lying about his dream. He wants to get rid of his curse and be Hokage. He wants to find the lord of the demons. And try to use its powers once first activate it. The only problem is that he thinks they would laugh about his dream or ask questions.

All the teacher and kids look at him as he sits back down ignoring the kid with a questioning face.

The teacher gave them a stink eye as they went back to where they were doing. Naruto just looked out the window knowing it would be a long year of academy.

Hey kit

Yeah, Kurama.

Can you summon me? I want to stretch my legs here.

I don't think that is a great idea right now. The teacher is angry at me. They keep giving me a stink eye. Maybe once school is over. We can go to the forest of death.

Okay, kit but maybe you should prank them. It would be hilarious to see their faces.

Naruto gave a smile that would rival Shinagami itself. But he wants to say no. He made a shadow clone and transformed it into a bug as it began their plan.

A few minutes later one of the targets stands underneath the vets as the trap is activated. It pours glue and feathers over the teacher's heads and toes. There was a scream from the teacher that sounded like a girly scream.
Everyone started to laugh as they saw the embarrassed teachers get very angry. Naruto tried to muffle the snickers from his mouth as he saw his plan work. He can hear Kurama laughing rolling around the field.