Chapter 4- The Deal

Hello Naruto.

Naruto flinched at the cold voice that made the hair back of his neck stick out. He slowly turned around and saw the man with a black suit and gloves as he stood there both hands placed on top of his cane with a skull on the top of the cane.

How are you Naruto Uzumaki?

"H-How d-do you know my name Mister." Naruto shuts out. Naruto could hear his inner friend growl knowing it was really bad to be in the presence of the man.

Naruto.

Kurama!

Kit you should be wary of this man. You should get out of here. This is no ordinary man. He is the lord of the devil.
You...

Kurama? Kurama I can't hear you.

Naruto got worried as he looked at the man.

No no no. You are not talking to the tailed beast inside you.

"How do you know that I have the tailed beast inside of me."

Oh, I know everything about you. Like how you are treated by the village. How, as you call him, old Hokage lied to you til now. I differ my know your true Heritage about your family.

The man slowly walks around Naruto as he talks about Naruto. Soon he came to Naruto's face towards his ear as he told Naruto's real name.

You are Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.

Naruto was shaken. He knows they are related to him but knowing the man knows his parents is hard to imagine. It was an S-rank secret to at least protect Naruto from outside nemesis. 

Naruto tries to control his breathing. As he tries to figure out what this man wants from him. 

"So why do you want from me? Also, who are you anyway?"

The man chuckles as he smiles looking at Naruto.

I'm the lord of the underworld the devil himself. My name is Mephistopheles. I want to make you my ghost rider.

Naruto looks at him blankly not believing that he is now in the presence of the devil himself.

I want to make a deal with you. As the man grabbed a parchment paper rolled up from his sleeve. 

" No way mister there is no way I want to have a deal from you!"

Now Naruto.  How much do you want to have power? It would help you with your journey to protect your so-called village that you still love.

Naruto thought about what Mephis said. He did want to have power to protect the precious people. Especially the only people who accepted him as himself.  He also felt that if he should accept there would be a consequence.

You just need to look at the scroll for me. As he hands the scroll to Naruto.

Naruto looked at the scroll before he could make the decision. He was about to close the scroll when he felt the nick on his finger as a drop of blood dripped onto the scroll.

Awe that should do it. His face became molded with no mouth for a few seconds.

Now he placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder as he began to speak. Naruto felt something wrong with his body. He became hot as he felt his blood boiling. After a couple of minutes, he fell and was unconscious.

Goodbye, my ghost rider. As he was covered in flames leaving without a trace.