ᵂʰʸ ᵈⁱᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ

The ground was soft and wet as (Y/N)'s body lay; her body shook as she woke up. (Y/N) groaned her eyes squinting trying to take in the bright sunlight, the air wasn't as clear and grassy as Amphibia but instead light gas and heating concrete. She noticed she was back in the abandoned park where the girls were last before being sent to Amphibia.

She groaned, picking herself up off the ground, her body felt heavy almost as if all the remaining energy in her was forcefully taken away. She wished she could sleep but knew doing so would only waste time. It felt like ages since she had last slept, the core preventing her from doing so, her eyebags we visible but she didn't seem as affected as someone would've in her condition. 

She didn't know if it was the cores doing or her gem.

Go to Anne

Find her!

She nodded her head and began making her way on foot since she knew exactly where she needed to go. As she made her way to Anne's house people looked at her questionably, some pointed, and others boldly whispered about the chip attached to her nape. She glared every time but continued forward until stopping at a shop, her eyes spotting a choker.

(Y/N) quickly went in and out of the store into a new attire, her previous white ruffled jacket dress now changed to baggy dark jeans with a red scarf top and a matching red choker. She wore a beige wool cardigan hiding the inactive laser dagger that was sticking out of her back pocket. 

"Alright, Anne let's make this quick," (Y/N)'s eyes glowed yellow for a moment as she began walking once again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) softly knocked on the red door that sported a Thai design, she turned to peek at the red minivan that was parked outside. She questioned what was taking the Boonchuys so long to open the door, but once it did her intense gaze softened as she smiled brightly at Mrs. Boonchuy. 

Mrs. Boonchuy's eyes watered looking at the girl in front of her, (Y/N) could tell her mind was racing with a bunch of questions, and right as she was about to answer the woman embraced her into a hug.

(Y/N)'s face was blank as she hugged Mrs. Boonchuy back, she felt the women's breath hitch trying not to burst into tears. 

She pulled the girl back from the hug her face softening concerned, "oh gosh where have you been? Are the other girls with you?" 

(Y/N) kept her good girl smile on her face comforting Mrs. Boonchuy, "I just recently got back, I thought Anne would've told you everything by now but I'm sure this is all but a misunderstanding that we can fix right away. You don't mind getting her?" It felt so easy to lie to Mrs. Boonchuy before she wouldn't have been able to meet the eyes of the sweet older woman but right now it was almost as if sweet honey was being poured down her tongue as she spoke to her.

Mrs. Boonchuy nodded her head smiling proudly at the girl in front of her, "oh (Y/N), you were always so mature," she then looked into the house before looking back at (Y/N) shaking her head, "but sadly Anne isn't here right now she's with Sprig at the museum. I'm sure she already told you everything about Dr. Jan they should be leaving soon if you want to wait here"

She stood quiet for a moment listening and analyzing her options and plan before shaking her head and giving Mrs. Boonchuy a reassuring smile, "I think Anne would prefer we talk at the museum I'll take a cab there so you wouldn't have to worry

"Are you sure I can always..." she trailed off as (Y/N) ignored her booking the drive.

Mrs. Boonchuy looked at (Y/N) confused as the girl turned to wave her goodbye, "oh well you girls be safe now," she yelled she didn't know why she felt uneasy but (Y/N)'s blank expression as she headed down, before standing next to the mailbox, made her worry worse.