ᶜᵘʳˢᵗʸ ᵀᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵀᵒᵃᵈ

(Y/N) was in the limo alone on her way to school, the only different thing about today was that her father was usually there with her. She was thankful for his absence since that meant that she wouldn't have to hide Anne's present from him or be questioned as to why she was still friends with Anne. She had the gift-wrapped present next to her, leaning a bit on the box while scrolling through her shopping apps wondering why it was taking so long for things to be shipped to her. She then got a notification on the top from her dad 'Just get an A in gym for today's class and you'll be number 1 don't disappoint me'. She sighed before spotting Anne riding her bike.

"Let me off here," she tells the driver, putting her phone away and grabbing the present. The limo stops right away, and the door was quickly opened for her.

She started walking closer to Anne who locked her bike with a khao niew bing. (Y/N) couldn't hear but saw a girl ginger with pigtails talking to her before trying to grab Anne's treat. As (Y/N) was speed walking to Anne, she saw Sasha who was closer; ready to play the hero.

"Hey Margo leave her alone," Sasha said with her hands on both her hips. Vince was in the background practicing his guitar solo right on time. "Nice guitar solo Vince"

"Yea," he shouted back.

Right, when he did (Y/N) launched Anne's present in the air before shouting "ANNE CATCH". While Anne was clumsily caught the present, (Y/N) took her spot next to Sasha.

"What's going on guys don't tell me pigtails here is bothering Anne on her birthday?"(Y/N) slyly said to Sasha who chuckled causing Margo to blush at her actions while walking away.

"Oh, yea, or what," Margo asked while pointing at Sasha with the treat in her hand. Anne in the background opened her present revealing a new set of nail polish. (Y/N) looked at Anne's eyes widen as she pointed at the set mouthing thank you, then putting it in her bag. (Y/N) smiled at how adorable Anne was being.

Thank gosh I listened to Marcy instead of buying Anne the entire store

"Well, you can forget about coming to (Y/N)'s awesome house party next week" Margo's face dropped right away knowing that everyone that came would be featured in (Y/N)'s father's next month's teen magazine. "It'll be really sad when the whole class is enjoying the pool without you," Sasha said with a fake sympathetic tone. Both Anne and (Y/N) were done with the entire interaction, (Y/N) knowing that Margo didn't learn her lesson at all and was instead more concerned about her invitation.

"Gee Sasha I was just playing," Margo said with an exaggerated shrug. "Here" she goes shoving the treat into Anne's chest before walking away.

"Yea she's def not coming I'll make it that they'll leave her outside," (Y/N) said while glaring at Margo.

"Thanks, dudes," Anne said to both.

"No worries you just gotta speak their language but never mind that" Sasha goes but pauses. As both (Y/N) and her say at the same time, "happy birthday girl" All three of them clap their high five, Sasha then twirling Anne. The bell rang signaling for the three of them to get to class.

"Ugh buzzkill," Sasha snarled, Anne just stared at her while (Y/N) nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was in gym class with the three girls, she was trying her best but once she noticed that Marcy wasn't going to be paying attention, she knew she was doomed. Marcy was stuck on her Nintendo while the girls were playing volleyball. (Y/N) was trying her best with Anne to win the game but the ball hit near Marcy and (Y/N) didn't want to collide with Anne who also dived for the ball. Anne got it but instead of getting it near Sasha who was supposed to be the spiker it went back. (Y/N) ran towards the ball sending it to the other team and making the girls win. The gym coach blew the whistle, naming the other team that lost. Sasha walked to (Y/N) smiling and congratulating her on her save.