🙃ʎɐʞo sɓuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

Red...

That's all (Y/N) saw...

Burning bright red from the flames that coated the place she considered home. She stood frozen for only a second before ignoring all the negative thoughts, telling her that she was alone and that Bulltin was dead. She ran closer to the house, before stopping in front of it as she searched the place. The once-placed rug burned away revealing the sewage cap.

He has to be underground, if he stays down there for too long, he'll suffocate from the smoke

She took off her cloak ripping it into two large pieces, taking one piece and covering her nose and mouth. She took the last piece and started batting at the flames around her, making a clear path to the cap. Once there, just to be safe she balled up the ripped-up cloak onto the cap and opened it.

She opened the cap tied back the cloak, and jumped in landing in an ironic black widow pose, it felt like the inside of a car during the summer. She began running towards the cave house, please be safe, no please be alive. She knew that he was struggling for a while to breathe since she was sweaty by the time, she reached the door busting it open. In front of her was Bulltin beaten and poorly bandaged, his face was red and sweaty. He slowly looked at her as he breathed slowly reaching weakly to her for help. In a panic she ran to him, with shaking knees she picked him up and lead him back to the entrance. When she rested him down near the ladder, she sat on the floor, letting out a loud sigh from exhaustion. They both rested inhaling and exhaling for a few minutes, the noise of the fire dying down in the background. 

"So are you going to tell me what happened to you," (Y/N) asked looking at him? He was beaten and bandaged from who knows what, she knew it couldn't have been any animal since to her he was the most skilled fighter she knew. 

"Oh well while I was getting home a general from the king was sent to kill me," he tried to sound as though it was nothing. Almost as if he wanted to market the entire thing as a joke. (Y/N) stared at him in shock and guilt which she was lucky he missed due to him avoiding her eyes before continuing. "We fought for a while before I got stabbed, so I ran into the house and went down to the cave. She must have tried to find me in the house but after not finding me, she burned the place and left. I knew I wasn't going to die though I mean look at me I'm the unkillable Bulltin," he then turned to find a teary and snot running (Y/N) looking at him. She threw herself on him, and all he heard was her short breaths escaping as she tried to breathe. "I thought you were a goner; this is all my fault" The tears that were holding their place fulling all at once. "Hey, now you're just a kid don't blame yourself when I should've been stronger for the both of us" He tightened the hug and started petting her hair.

Ha if only my dad could believe that I was just a kid

"But it is since I didn't even do my mission," she whined. Bulltin eyes widen in shock, not knowing how to respond to the girl that he knew to always follow orders. He placed both his hands on her shoulder, pulling away from the hug and coming face to face with the teary teen. "Now why didn't you," he didn't want to raise his tone and spoke slowly and softly. He got up patting himself as she followed.

Wiping her face and nose with her sleeve and she cleared her throat, "Well...I did find the chief, but the chief was actually my um...friend Marcy. She told me about her entire experience at Newtopia and how Andrias wasn't a bad person. So, I was like I'll be the judge of that and then I did meet him, but he didn't seem like a bad per-" 

"YOU MET THE KING," he repeated in shock. Confused she gave him a small nod, avoiding eye contact since she knew all she would see is a disappointment. "Now he knows you exist," he exclaimed resting his hand on his forehead and circling in disbelief. "Is that all you did just meet him you didn't do anything for him or with him?" Bulltin raised his brow at her as she felt the heat in the room turn up a bit.