🅈🄴🄻🄻🄾🅆 + 🄶🅁🄴🄴🄽

Of course, Hop Pop was voted to fly under Joe who held him with his claws as Hop Pop continued to scream frighteningly.

Marcy was still in (Y/N)'s lap and she was giving her a heart attack, every time Joe moved Marcy moved as well, floating a few inches in the air. Out of panic (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Marcy's waist, Marcy yelped before thanking the girl with a sweet, closed-eye smile.

(Y/N) could live for days on it, "I-um, I-what are we talking about?" (Y/N) stuttered in a lovey daze.

"The temple," Anne reminded smirking watching the composed (Y/N) melt in front of her eyes. She was enjoying every moment of Marcy's effect on the poor girl.

"Are you guys going to be doing that the entire time we're here," Sprig complained watching in disgust at the two.

"Yeah, baby on board," Polly said pointing at herself. (Y/N) rolled her eyes, she cuddled into Marcy's fur cloak.

"Maybe we should move," Marcy voiced shifting uncomfortably. (Y/N) glared at the two frog siblings, but listened, nonetheless. She didn't like the fact that Marcy was uncomfortable in the first place but hated it more than anything that it was her doing in a way. She picked up Polly and took her spot between Marcy and Sprig, setting the pollywog on her lap she looked at the two siblings, "there you happy now?"

"Very," the two said in sync.

It was a hypothetical question, oh whatever.

Marcy then pulled out a scroll from her bag, "so, according to our research, these three ancient temples are filled with difficult challenges to keep out the unworthy. All we have to do is complete the challenges, and then we can charge the stone"

"Nifty. So, what kind of challenges we talkin'?" Anne asked her hair flowing from the wind.

Guess those leaves are stuck to her hair real tight if the wind itself can't blow them off

"This first temple is said to specifically challenge your intelligence. So, I'm pretty sure it's full of puzzles. No frog, toad, or newt in history has been able to survive it," Marcy explained the last part in a dark and grimacing tone. (Y/N) giggled watching her girlfriends' sudden mood before turning to Anne who was staring at her.

Immediately she shook her head, "no I'm not good at puzzles since they involve logical thinking to arrive at the correct situation, I'm only good if it means I get to see my opponent cry" She clenched her fist reliving the memories of playing, the tears on the five-year old's face were therapeutic for her considering her father didn't come to watch her play.

"There's another thing to add to the many things that scare me about you," Sprig commented scooting closer to Anne nervously.

"Hey, we are all together and more than one brain surely means we'll get through it, plus it's a win or die situation at least if we die, we don't have to live with the shame of losing," (Y/N) remarked. The group looked at her all thinking the same thing, she should never give out prep talks.

"Uh..." Anne and the Plantar siblings muttered worried making (Y/N) scoff at their lack of confidence.

"But don't worry, because none of them were Marcy Wu, co-head of the chess club because (Y/N) beat me, master RTS player, straight-A student, except for gym but only because I was reading in class, which only proves my point!"

"You're still number one in school though," (Y/N) pointed out, she felt a bit of resentment growing in her throat but swallowed it. She felt like she was back in her dad's limo for a second, she felt for her phone for a second recalling the message. She shook her head, no he's not a bad person just like Hop Pop he's only doing it for my own good.