ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵘˡᵗ

This chapter will have very intense scenes just like the show warned good luck. 

The sound of swords clashing, and feet shuffling was the only thing that could be heard from inside the shed. After some convincing, Sasha was able to get (Y/N) to 'practice' sword fighting before they went home the next day. She asked her after they finished their performance, and (Y/N) instantly said no since she planned on taking Marcy on a final fantasy-like date, but Marcy jumped in also asking to join them. 

(Y/N) was secretly upset at Sasha for suggesting, to say the least.

"Hey watch the hair!" Sasha shrieked dodging (Y/N)'s sword that was inches from completely cutting the girl's ponytail off. (Y/N) jumped a few steps back pointing the sword at Sasha, "put the hair in a bun if you don't want it cut off" 

Sasha rolled her eyes but still followed the girl's suggestion, (Y/N) watched as the girl unraveled her hair and put it in a tight bun similar to her own. The both of them were dressed in their adventure outfits, not that Sasha has ever changed out of hers. "Ready?" (Y/N) asked.

"Am I ready to beat you?" Sasha readied herself once more in a stance, a cocky smile resting on her face, "heck yeah I am"

"In a battle, there is no place for arrogance, you've gotta stay humble," (Y/N) lectured the girl as the two circled one another their weapons held up waiting for the other to strike.

"Yeah, yeah you won't be talking like that once you lose to me"

(Y/N) scoffed taking the initiative to make the first move and with her move, once again the sound of their swords jarring rung in the air as they attacked and blocked each other's attacks. One thing (Y/N) noticed about Sasha was that she swung her sword with powerful strokes, trying to overpower her. It would've been possible if (Y/N) wasn't as agile and graceful on her feet, dodging and parrying the girl's heavy strikes; that whooshed with every swing.

Both girls were sweating and breathing hard from the back-and-forth attacks, neither of them knowing how long it's been as they continued trying to take the other down. Just as (Y/N) had the upper hand, Sasha let out a roar and unleashed a powerful strike. 

Catching (Y/N) off guard and her sword flying out of her hand, Sasha pointed her sword at the girl's neck with a smirk on her face, "hah now who's gonna be humbled now?" (Y/N) looked at Sasha unimpressed before dropkicking the girl in her chest. Sasha's body rolled; the girl then gasped trying to regain the wind that was knocked out of her. (Y/N) quickly got up and made her way to her sword grabbing it and walking to Sasha. 

"Still you," she cooed pointing the tip of the sword at Sasha who was panting. Clapping was heard making the two turn into a fangirling Marcy, her eyes sparkling as she looked at (Y/N) with overwhelming emotions. She didn't know why but she felt her heart skip a beat every time she saw (Y/N) fighting. "That was amazing!" Marcy shouted making her way to the two girls. (Y/N) put the sword away pulling Sasha up to her feet, "I almost had you," she said.

(Y/N) smiled smugly seeing the girl was slightly irritated at her, "well make sure to not beat yourself over it"

"Does this mean it's my turn?" Marcy asked looking slightly worried as Sasha bent over a bit hovering her hand over her chest, groaning a bit. "Sash are you alright?"

Sasha hummed looking up, her eyes shifting between both girls that looked concerned, "yeah just didn't expect kicking," (Y/N) crossed her arms as she rolled her eyes at the girl's complaint. She knew that in battle there was no limitation, Sasha knew as well but was slightly put off by the fact that she lost. "Oh, we are so getting a rematch," she then paused for a moment. A soft groan was heard making the two girlfriends look at each other, "later. Yup a rematch later," Sasha repeated making her way outside. It was quiet for a moment before the two remaining girls chuckled at their friend's declaration.