ƚɔɘᎸɿɘꟼ m'I

Italics are for when the Core is speaking through (Y/N).

The low mushroom lighting was filled with randomly placed gears and abandoned parts, the only part that illuminated a bright glow was the table (Y/N) seated in front of. A long metal tentacle was attached to the chip attached to the back of her neck as she mindlessly worked on the helmet contraction in front of her.

The silence filled the room but not her head as countless voices, thoughts, and ideas flooded her tired eyes. Sparks flew in the air as (Y/N) tinkered with the metal; she kept examining every piece from time to time before reclosing her new product.

"Finally done," she exclaimed proudly holding the new version of Darla. The regular googles were now a dark helmet with four branched gill-like horns, with ten diamond-shaped eyes. This new model was going to be a gift for her darling Marcy so that they could be connected forever.

The branch part is similar to a router that would allow Marcy to control the mechanical tentacles within the castle as well as communicate with Andrias; through the crown, and (Y/N); through her chip.

(Y/N) felt rejoiced hearing the compliments the core was giving her, promising her that Marcy would be proud.

Marcy is going to love your gift

Impressive work complimenting it in time

"I can't wait to see her, she is amazing, smart, adorable, and you wouldn't believe it she loves me for who I am, the whole package!" (Y/N) cheered dancing windlessly before stopping. "I should see her"

What!

Detaching the cable attached to her neck she quickly placed it on the helmet, unintentionally turning it on as the ten diamond-shaped eyes glowed plain red.

(Y/N) ran through the castle not having any issue knowing exactly where she was supposed to go to reach Marcy. An insane smile spread across her face as she stops in front of the Core's Lair as her mind labeled it. Opening it she didn't know why but her heart was beating loudly in her ears as she saw Marcy connected to wires in a stasis chamber. (Y/N) moved closer to the chamber pressing her warm hand on the cold glass as she looked with heart-shaped eyes at the peacefully quiet Marcy.

Her mind was quiet as she walked to the top of the open tub, she felt eyes on her as she looked around. The walls had eyes as they looked at her watching her every move, not caring about the attention she waved at them before turning her attention to Marcy. Pulling the girl out of the tub, (Y/N) gently placed her on the ground removing the oxygen mask out of her mouth.

Marcy stirred opening her eyes, "(Y/N/N)?" she questioned reaching for (Y/N). 

The girl smiled her eyes sparkling, she hugged the wet dazed girl, "oh my darling I am so happy you're okay we can finally be together forever!" The girl stayed like that for a moment long not wanting to let Marcy go, the time she spent cuddling the girl was enough to get Marcy to regain her consciousness.

Marcy pushed the girl gently out of the hug and looked at her confused, "(Y/N) what's going on? Where are we?"

"You look as beautiful as I've imagined," (Y/N) complimented gently placing her hand on Marcy's soft cheek, "working nonstop to see you made this all worth it"

Marcy blushed but then her eyebrows knotted in realization, "yo-you've been working with Andrias," Marcy began to move back ignoring the pain coming from her wound as her arms trembled since they weren't used to that much weight. 

(Y/N) nodded her head not seeing a problem with her actions, she picked herself off the ground before making her way to the terrified Marcy, "you know I wasn't kidding when I said I would do anything for you," she exclaimed proudly, offering her hand for Marcy to take.

Everything Changes Marcy x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें