ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

Four Years Ago,

"And that will be all we're covering for today homework will be online make sure to submit it by Friday," Mr. Nine who was dressed as Einstein announced turning off the smartboard. He was the only person in the school except for two substitute teachers that wore a costume for Halloween. Students weren't allowed to wear their costumes since uniforms were mandatory without debate.

Everyone took the time to continue their small talk while packing their bags, (Y/N) grabbed her books stuffing them into her bag. She pulled her phone out of her bag pocket, checking right away the trio's group chat. Anne was sending crying emojis replying to (Y/N)'s previous message regarding her ban from all Northwest events. She smiled seeing Sasha console the girl before putting on her headphones and blasting music as she cruised out of the classroom and down the hall. She was about to reach the end of the hall to the exit when she saw in the corner of her eye her clumsy companion drop her bag, it wouldn't have been a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that she didn't zip her bag up completely. Colored and regular pencils scattered across the floor as Marcy scrambled to collect all the supplies that rolled away from her, apologizing to every one that passed by. (Y/N) clicked her tongue watching as everyone ignored the girl some even kicking the pencils farther away.

You've got to be kidding me, (Y/N) rolled her eyes adjusting her bag on her shoulder before heading to the girl that was close to tears. She picked up a bunch before handing them to Marcy, "here Marcy" Marcy glanced up shocked at the random act of kindness before seeing that it was the one and only (Y/N) Northwest. With a small blush, she smiled at the girl gently grabbing the pencils that were gathered and putting them in a duck-printed pouch, "thanks"

(Y/N) nodded glaring at the back of the clueless heads that ignored Marcy before turning to the girl that was putting her bag on. Marcy then gave her a nod initiating that she was ready to head out, the girls walked outside seeing Anne and Sasha talking. For some reason, Sasha rolled her eyes before seeing the two girls, she put her phone away waving at the two, "hey girlfriends"

Anne then turned to the girls, once her eyes connected with (Y/N)'s (e/c) orbs her face she faked a plead, "even though I'm not going to the party can you promise me one day I will"

For a quick second (Y/N)'s eyes held a shocked expression before she exhaled smiling, she was shaken by Anne's request even if it was a joke but was grateful for Anne not blaming her for her father's stupid ban. "One day," she stretched her pinky out to Anne. In an instinct, Anne glowed smiling she interlocked her pinky for a second long, and Sasha watched baffled at the girl's promise knowing that there was a small chance that (Y/N)'s father was going to change his mind considering the bill.

"Anyways, (Y/N) think you could come with us this time?" her three friends then stared at her patiently waiting.

The thing was that she already asked her dad if she could join the girls to go trick or treating before the party. And just like every year, she always gets told that she can't because of the dangers and overload of unhealthy sweets that are given to children. She never told her friends that her father straight up said no but instead, she would improvise;

"Oh, I can't because I have to do my nails and hair in this salon that's three hours away"

"I would but I have a modeling shoot in a few days and don't want my teeth or skin to be ruined"

"Can't the robotics team is going to need a new president and without a mind-blowing code I doubt they'll vote for me"

"I'm doing some last-minute decorating, so I don't have time"

But this year she had a plan a solid plan that'll allow her to go trick or treating and not get caught.

"I think I can squeeze hanging out with you guys this year," she said nonchalantly. The group stared in silence glancing at each other as a way to confirm the information they just received before a trio of squeals was heard as all of them jumped hugging the girl.