Beta (Y/N)

The original version of (Y/N) was not going to be in the main trio, she was going to be the school's loner

The original version of (Y/N) was not going to be in the main trio, she was going to be the school's loner. She wouldn't like anyone in the school, only person she felt interested in would've been Marcy seeing that she was different from everyone else cause of her clumsy and friendly personality. She wasn't going to like Anne since she only saw her as self-centered and irresponsible, seeing how she would always be in the office. Unlike Anne, she was going to have a one-sided rivalry with Sasha, when it comes to control and leadership. Beta (Y/N) was still going to have a wealthy father, but he was going to be an absent doting father; only scenes with him was going to be messages or gifts with messages.

After coming from softball practice, she was going to take a break in the park where she would see the three girls. Once sucked into Amphibia her relationship with Marcy was going to grow since they were both going to landed together; but she was going to land outside the wall while Marcy was inside. She was going to be sent to the king while Marcy was in the hospital and would've worked with General Yunan and become Marcy's bodyguard. Her weapons being a metal bat which she carries just in case and a dual reaper dagger that are always strapped on her. She would also willingly work with the core, doing side mission with it and everything. Marcy would've confessed to her about her teleporting everyone there on purpose and (Y/N) would've defended Marcy's actions and consider her actions as cute. She still distances herself from everyone and the only allies she makes being Polly and Maddie, everyone else she finds annoying.