ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

(Y/N) slowly adjusted trying while she tried to remember where she was. Even though she was flying in the air, she still could feel the dryness of the air, it was as if the sun was glaring straight at her. She removed her sweaty cheek from his clothed back, her whole body was heated from the sun.

She felt disgusted since she couldn't have the basic hygiene as she did back at the Plantars. Not wanting to rub a large amount of sweat on her forehead, lazily she rubbed her forehead on Bulltin's back. He jolted realizing the disgusting betrayal, losing control of the strider for a second, "Hey stop that!"

He groaned; not turning away from the front view of the sky ahead of him, in disgust at the girl's sweat being soaked by his back, "You sleep for three days and the first thing you do is use me like a napkin"

"Jeez, three days that's a whole new record. Does that mean we're almost there?" she asks stretching her back and arms out. Once hearing a satisfying pop, she starts to look for any sort of refreshment. Bulltin looks back to give her a quick look of disgust, clearly not a fan of her human bones cracking at random.

"Yes, we are here just trying to find a lake to leave this bad boy-woah there not that isn't for you," he yanks the pouch she found just a second ago. (Y/N) watched in thirst as he took a quick swoosh, a trail of red going down his face. Satisfied, he wiped the mess and put the pouch in his side bag as (Y/N) raised a brow wondering what could be in the pouch. The thought passed her mind once finding a larger pouch labeled '(Y/N)'. She ripped the lid off and took repeated large amounts of water, loud gulps could be heard from her.

"Hey, don't drink it all at once," Bulltin scolds watching as (Y/N) gulps one last time before letting out a well-pleased sigh. Closing the now half-filled pouch she placed it back, Bulltin shook his head before spotting a large lake. "Alright we're landing now," (Y/N) knew to hold her grip on Bulltin tighter, as they quickly flew down to the ground.

Once they landed, sand floated up from the fast landing. Bulltin dropped down to the ground, grabbing his bag as he did. (Y/N) took her time looking around at the new environment in front of her, all around her were sandy and dried-up plains, this sort of scenery wasn't something she was used to since most of Amphibia she's traveled across has water and grass everywhere. But the only sign of water would be the lake in front of them. She did the same as Bulltin, grabbing her bag and plopping down to the ground. Immediately as she did Bulltin took the leash of the strider and tied it to a nearby teak tree, that lacked any leaves.

"Are we going to leave him here in the heat," she asked concerned for the strider who was skating around in the water, the leash holding him from going far. Bulltin continued tying the leash not looking at the girl, "Yea these bugs live as long as there is water, plus they are used to arid high desert environments" Right as he was pleased with the knot, he clasped his hand's dust of sand leaving it. He then reached into his bag and pulled out a scroll and searched looking closely at it, (Y/N) being curious, moved next to him. It was a map written in ancient writing leading to a drawing of a giant door. At the bottom, it's labeled 'Library of the Hidden Ones', with two gems drawn on each corner of the map.

"Why are we going to the door...does it lead us to treasure," she smiles biting her lip and thinking of the amount of gold they hypothetically would be discovering.

"Yes, we are going to find treasure beyond those doors," she squeals excitedly already planning her retirement plan early. "The treasure of unimaginable knowledge" (Y/N) could hear the sound of her wild dreams shattering as she just stared at him with a deadpanned expression. He laughed at the girl's reaction, rolled up the map, and started walking with (Y/N) following at the same pace.

"Alright now, this is where the actual journey begins. It might take hours for us to get there but the knowledge we are going to be seeking is going to be the key to taking down this tyrant"