Dσ ყσυ ԋαʋҽ ƚαʅҽɳƚ?

Author's Note: (Y/N)'s outfit on the right

"And that Maddie, is why it's crucial that we color code the wires cause what are we animals," she set aside a tiny screw before closing the cover of her newly designed google. "Also, thanks for helping me redesign it, I just really wanted something that would not only help me in my lab but also when I'm out on adventures" 

"It was no problem just glad to be here," Maddie lightly shrugged. 

"You know it feels nice having an assistant it was boring not having anyone to talk to, well I mean I would talk to myself through my notes sometimes" she lightly chuckled intensely staring at the goggles. Maddie stared at her concerned, "ughh okay..." 

Maddie then turned to the window, "Wait aren't you supposed to be going with the plantars to the market because they are outside right now, and I don't think they're going to stop" (Y/N) jumped to the window to see if what she heard was true, and it was. Bessie was moving at a normal pace right past Maddie's house, that old man probably forgot about me.

"Oh frog," YN rushes to collect her stuff stuffing everything into her bag. Before she could reach the door, Maddie stepped into her view looking down shyly holding a disfigured sunflower-looking bread towards (Y/N) "Here I wanted you to try this new recipe it's made with sunflower seed, and I want you to try it before I show my dad"

(Y/N) looked at Maddie a soft smile spreading on her face, if I had a little sister, I would want her to be just like Maddie. She giggled taking the bread and holding it in her mouth, she messed up Maddie's hair as she walked past her to the door. Right when she was by the door she turned to Maddie, "I'm not going to rate it for you but make sure to give it to your dad later, oh and I'll make sure to come on time tomorrow cause you gotta teach me to be a potion witch"

She shut the door behind and as it shut, she could see Maddie's face growing a smile.

Hope she doesn't overdo it

She stretched her back and legs seeing that the Plantars were farther than she wanted. Alright, let's see if this Ol' gal has lost her touch while with the plantar, she took her phone out and started a ten-second timer.

(Y/N) then positioned herself; both of her hands were on the imaginary starting line, her front knee leaning as her back knee was on the ground next to her front ankle. Once she heard the timer, she bolted feeling her feet launch themselves from the ground. She didn't know why but she felt like she was even faster than before, not knowing that a yellow glowing sensation was happening around her eyes and (Body Part). Her foot felt lighter than before as she continued her pace, once seeing the Plantars were a few feet away, she slowed her pace jogging right next to Bessie. "Hey there, Hop Pop forgot about me," Hop Pop once seeing (Y/N)'s redden face pulled Bessie's straddle, halting. "Oh (Y/N) I was just about to turn around to get you" he chuckled nervously. (Y/N) sucked her teeth putting her bag in the back, she turned to Anne who was on her phone listening to music and reading a magazine. She shook her head as she began to climb, making sure to not ruin her dress.

"Whoa there (Y/N) why are you overdressed," Sprig asked as she climbed to the opening next to him. (Y/N) looked at Sprig in disbelief, since her outfit for the day consisted of a light purple cropped cardigan pink dress with a matching magenta short, and light purple boots. 

"Sprig, it's not overdressing it's presenting yourself you wouldn't want people thinking badly of you," once again she was quoting her father. It felt weird and almost as if it was going to be a habit, but she ignored the feeling of looking around at the potential stores she should visit. "Oh, but I dress like I do every day, and no one seems to care," Sprig pointed at his attire. (Y/N) bit her inner thoughts that were ready to destroy his fashion sense, but she swallowed them looking at him with a devoid smile, "everyone has their taste"