₥Ɇ₦₮₳ⱠⱠɎ Ʉ₦₳₩₳ⱤɆ

Italics are when the core is speaking

🐸

🐸

🐸

🐸

🐸

🐸

Soon you'll see things our way...

"Utterly pathetic," (Y/N) snarled twirling the chained gem in her hand. She's been looking through the blueprints of the newly built machines Andrias approved of. She was already in a bad mood as she sat on the crab throne, which was protected by the row of frobots that were lined up across the room.

The sound of the door opening was heard making her place the papers down, she rolled her eyes sighing, "finally," she muttered placing the gem under her white ruffled jacket dress, it had a khaki belt that added structure and another design element to her ensemble. (Y/N)'s exterior was entirely cold but with her outfit, she hopes to add a touch of femininity and romanticism for Marcy for when they meet again. She felt overwhelmed at the thought of getting to become one with her as the core promise.

A trembling Lady Olivia walked into the room with a group of robotic soldiers dragging in a group of villagers. "Good e-evening, my league. I present to you-"

"You disgust me," (Y/N) stated her eyes darkening at the sight of the newt.

Lady Olivia froze in her steps and looked up to (Y/N) confused, "I'm sorry my league, what was that?"

(Y/N)'s eyes were filled with disgust and anger as she stared at Lady Olivia, "get out of my sight," she ordered sternly, her clutched fist trembling with emotions. Lady Olivia squeaked before running out of the room in an instant, the group of peasants that were tied up quailed in fear as (Y/N)'s eyes turned to them.

She sniffled a laugh seeing how terrified they were, jumping off of the throne she made her way to the group.

"Please don't kill us I don't wanna die," one of the frogs from the pile pleaded, their face lingering with tears and mucus. (Y/N)'s face scrunched up in disgust for a moment before she exhaled loudly, "cool cool cool," she repeated scanning the tied-up crowd.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

She straightened herself, holding her hands behind her back, "do not fret gross beings I'm just here to personally assign a job perfect for you to work on for the rest of your lives," she cheerfully announced.

"Wait for the rest of our lives, so you'll work us to death?" one of the newts in the pile asked.

This only caused everyone to grow nervous, (Y/N) didn't seem to mind though as she smiled at them softly, "oh we'll sure try," (Y/N) then chuckled as they squirmed uncomfortably. Some of them began to cry softly while others glared at her.