S̴p̴r̴a̴n̴n̴e̴ ̴v.s̴. ̴H̴o̴r̴n̴e̴t̴s̴ ̴=̴ ̴Y̴e̴l̴l̴o̴w̴ ̴G̴l̴o̴w̴?̴?̴?̴

3 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻

(Y/N) was listening to music as she was getting closer to Anne and Sasha who were at Unibucks. Passing an alleyway that had Sasha's name graffiti, she chuckles grabbing her photo. As she took the picture, she got a call from her dad. 

Oh no don't tell me

"So, you skipped robotics today," she hears him say from the other line. Her mouth felt dry as she focused more on the steps, she was taking rather than the tone of his voice. "I was at the library at first but right now I'm going to get some Unibucks I just didn't want to bother you," she wasn't technically lying she just wasn't saying the whole truth. 

"Now (Y/N) you know how I feel about lying and that Boonchuy girl," she halted realizing she's been caught. "All you have to do is follow your schedule and wasting your time with those girls isn't going to do you any good in the future. Now you know Marcy is the only suitable friend for you, but she is expendable." She tightens her fist feeling disgusted by her father but also by how she wasn't able to defend them. 

"Can't you see Sasha and Anne are only just using you, using you to get to my money? Why else do you think they never spoke up when you guys were caught in the roof and the damage I had to pay for since you felt like you had to fix it? Or do I have to remind you of the school dance party and the money I had to pay for it to not get on your permanent records?"  (Y/N) felt sick thinking of the chances of her friends who she's spent all her time with being only interested in her for her money. "Don't follow after them and their reckless actions, while they use you as a shield, and listen to me. Just come home right now and I'll make it that you grow to be someone as independent and respected as me."

I know he's doing this cause he's concerned for me, yeah, he just wants what's best for me

Right as she was about to answer her phone buzzed. She looked at the notification seeing that it was from Sasha. A photo of Anne and her drinking the unicorn drink with cute edits.

No, they wouldn't ever think of using me like that

"I'm a sorry father but I have to go," she says more determined to spend the day with the girls. "How dare you disobey me you know sometimes I wish Marcy was my daughter and I was sending you away-"

She hung up the phone as tears went down her face. She paused for a second letting the tears run down her face. She quickly rubbed the tears away seeing as she wasn't going to ruin Anne's birthday with her daddy issues. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽

"I just don't understand why we have to leave today," (Y/N) said as she packed her bags. "I just reunited with one of the three missing friends I told you about." 

He sighed not wanting to hear complaints this early in the morning. Steve was right next to her tying bags filled with vegetables and fruits.  "Look (Y/N) you have a mission to complete and the longer you stay here the less time we have before everything goes wrong" 

(Y/N) stopped folding her clothes, "What do you mean it's getting worse" Steve's eyes soften making the wrinkles on his frog face show clearer, "I found out by a news article that Newtopia was becoming advanced, stronger and the people, as well as the king, were more hopeful"

He walked to his bag before pulling out an article. On the front page stating that the town's taxes were being increased and the townie's response to that, he turned a couple of pages before it showed a drawing of Newtopia. "Wow it looks so beautiful"