Chapter 175 Fanwai 5 is officially over!

Beginne am Anfang

Xiao An, who hasn't done much for a month, has a short beard on his chin, messy hair, and weather-stained eyebrows on his face, but he is surprisingly manly, as if he has completely transformed from a tribal boy Similarly, Pudding just wanted to say that he was not tired and went together. When he saw Xiao An's deep eyes, he knew that he was taking care of Xiao Le. Xiao Le's personality was full of arrogance. After being dragged down, Xiao Le must be in a bad mood, so Pudding took advantage of the situation and pretended to be weak and tired, and pulled Xiao Le to sit down and chat with him.

Naturally, there are no iron windows here. In order to prevent prey from attacking, houses generally do not leave windows or the windows only have a small square hole, so as not to be afraid of prey breaking in. Naturally, the doors cannot be large, and they are all made of wood. Everything was made by imitating their tribe, and at this moment, Pudding felt a sense of pride in his heart.

When the bed was built, it was already snowing heavily. Although the three of them had some carpentry skills, the conditions did not allow it. Therefore, the rough-edged wooden bed was not very dry and wet. Xiaoan used a stone basin I lit a small fire and roasted under the wooden bed all afternoon, and it would be a little better when the three of them were covered with leather sheets at night.

They didn't bring much food. At night, Xiao An frowned every day, thinking about going hunting tomorrow, "Brother, you have to fight tomorrow and see if you can exchange the things we brought for some rice, noodles and potatoes." Eating meat in winter will definitely make you crazy.

Xiao Le nodded, looking a little tired, and soon fell asleep. Because Xiaoan is a big heater, he sleeps in the middle, Pudding is near the window, and leaves the safe and warm place inside for Xiaole. He endures the cold in winter, although his immunity is lower, but because of his supernatural powers and internal strength, it is basically nothing. Big problems are minor illnesses, such as low-grade fevers and coughs and minor colds!

Early the next morning, the door was opened and a gust of cold wind came in. Xiao An closed the door and dug out a lot of blood in an iron basin and burned it on the stone stove. When the snow melted, Pudding also woke up, and the temperature on his forehead became high again. Xiao An Seeing that Pudding was in a daze, he knew something was wrong. He pulled Pudding's rough hand and put it on Pudding's forehead. The temperature was a little higher. He twisted the towel and wiped Pudding's face. "You can sleep again today."

Xiao An has been taking care of Pudding all these years . He, he never thought it was strange, but today he felt all kinds of unaccustomed, it seemed that Xiao An's palm against his forehead was so hot that he was even more dizzy, nodded, he thought he hadn't slept well and went on to sleep.

Returning to the cage, I was awakened by the fragrance. After tidying up, Xiao Le felt much better than yesterday. He was drinking meat porridge with a bowl. There was less rice and more meat, so it is not too much to call it broth. Rice is very precious in this tribe. .

"Xiao An went hunting, let's drink the porridge first, I'll go to Zhan there later!"

Pudding made a bowl of porridge himself, and there was not much left in the basin for him. The stove was built of stones and burned with firewood. A smoky smell. After drinking the porridge, Xiao Le picked some things to make a deal. Pudding cleaned up the bowls and chopsticks, boiled snow water and washed them clean. The whip was given to him by his father before he left. It is so soft that it can be used as a belt when wrapped around his waist, and it can't be seen if he puts on a coat.

After closing the wooden door, there is not much snow outside, and the snow is not very thick, and the dark green grass tip can still be seen. Putting on the fur coat, Pudding walked farther and farther, and quickly found the prey's den following the footprints on the snow. It was a group of roe deer. Pudding decided to pack two so that he would not have to go out for a few days. Thinking of Xiao An's busy schedule, Pudding decided to pack three.