chapter 173 Extra Three Growth and Discovery!

Começar do início

Pudding glanced at Xiao Le lightly, with a half-smile on the corner of his lips, Xiao An, who originally wanted to make fun of him, immediately pretended to be a passerby, Pudding looked like he was about to lose his temper!

"I'm thinking about my dad's bed!" Pudding said slowly, and his tone was light, his eyes glanced at Xiao Le's crotch intentionally or unintentionally, so scared that Xiao Le quickly covered it, and smiled, and explained: "I didn't think about anything else, I was just curious about what to do tomorrow afternoon." Seeing that Pudding was still staring at him, he quickly changed the subject, "Pudin, what do you want this year?" The

three of them were sent to the guest room in the cave when they were five years old. Xiaobao made a bunk bed, which was very luxurious. The two brothers got up and down, and when Pudding was five years old, he made another bed next to him. The three of them slept in the same room for ten years, and they still don't know how to temper each other. ? However, the child is getting older, and there is no room for a room. Gao Ming thought about building the play area behind the guest room into a bedroom. Gao Ming was busy with this in the afternoon. If you want to get married and have children, fortunately, there are rows of small caves beside Ah Qi Cave, let's see it then!

At the market, there are bamboo sheds on both sides. Under the bamboo shed is a platform built of earth bricks. The platform is 50 centimeters high and wide and long. The dirt road in the middle is very spacious. There are three rows in total. , but it's only the beginning of the month, so it's not very crowded. The three of them picked out a crowded shed, and Xiao Le spread a piece of worn and hairless leather on the table. Xiao Le placed the objects one by one. Today, he brought some small ones. When they are ready, Xiao Le will Another long fur was spread out on the floor, and the three sat side by side.

There are jewelry made by Qi, clothes made by Xiaohe, and herb bags researched by Xiaobao. Gao Ming also contributed small ornaments made of spar. It is for them to exchange things, and they can change whatever they like.

Next to the sun is selling jams and pickles with his daughter Mu Zhi, Mu Zhi likes Xiao An looking this way frequently, but Xiao An's elm bump didn't notice the beautiful woman's eyes, holding a water glass to Pudding's mouth, "Thirsty? I cooked it with green leaves and added some brown sugar, knowing you don't like it too sweet, I didn't add more!"

Pudding glanced at the admiration in Mu Zhi's eyes, feeling upset, does anyone still like this rotten wood? Glancing at Xiao An who didn't understand anything, the pudding was in a slightly happier mood. He lowered his head and drank a couple of sips, then shook his head feeling chilly and stopped drinking. Xiao An put the cork aside tightly, "If you are thirsty for pudding, just say so." Mu

Zhi bit her lip, her face flushed with anger. Solar doesn't know what his daughter wants? Seeing that Xiao An's eyes are full of pudding, and her own women are out of play, she had to coax: "There are many good hunters in the tribe. Xiao An can't see your goodness, but others can see and cherish your goodness, my good daughter!" The sun with the soft hair on the wooden branch smiled and said.

The feelings between boys and girls come and go quickly, not to mention that in this era of open folk customs, Mu Zhi thought that she would be an adult soon, and if Xiao An didn't like her, she would find someone else!

Doma immediately fell in love with a string of shiny necklaces. She saw many women in this tribe wearing them. They shone with five colors in the sun, and they were extremely beautiful. How could Zhan not understand the love in Doma's eyes, he glanced at the three teenagers behind the table, and saw Xiao An, "How can I change Xiao An's necklace?"

"Brother Zhan." Xiao An greeted, glanced at the necklaces on the stall, and couldn't help but look at Pudding.

Zhan immediately knew that the boy in the middle of the three was the one who was responsible. This boy was so beautiful that he had never seen before, his skin was white and his mouth was red and shiny, his eyes were slightly raised black, bright and energetic, his eyebrows were very black and his nose was straight. Straight and small.

Pudding glanced at Zhan, did this man think he was dead? ! Explored from beginning to end! Although Pudding doesn't like other people staring at his appearance so strangely, he also knows that the people here are clean and straightforward, they don't have any dirty thoughts, and if they are unhappy, they won't fight with others because of this. !

"What do you want in exchange?" Pudding asked. This necklace was made by his father. Not everyone in the crystal stone tribe can make a necklace. The crystal stone is extremely hard, and it is impossible to cut and drill holes with the tribe's craftsmanship. , so girls in the tribe want to have a crystal stone necklace as an adult, and this one sold now is also different from the style worn by adult women in the tribe.

"Skin? Meat? Or green fruit?" Zhan Yi reported a few things brought by his tribe, and the other party shook his head. Doma is a little impatient and conflicted. On the one hand, he loves this necklace very much, but on the other hand, he is afraid that it will not be worthwhile to suffer losses in the war.

"Then what do you want?" Doma, who was hiding behind the battle, said softly.

Pudding thought about it, and felt that they really didn't lack anything in the cave. His father asked him to change things because they were some weird gadgets. He suddenly thought that it would be fine to change some green fruits. He hasn't eaten them yet. ! Just when he was about to speak, his eyes glanced at the mahogany bracelet on Doma's hand, and he immediately became interested, "Take off the bracelet and let me have a look!"

Doma looked at her bracelet suspiciously. There are the most tribes, and when the summer is the hottest, they are cut down and dried in the sun. After a while, the wood will turn red. Women in their tribes will use this as jewelry. This bracelet is obviously not as good-looking as the crystal necklace. Doma took off the bracelet and handed it to the beautiful boy in front of him.

Xiao Le reached out and took the bracelet and handed it to Pudding. As soon as the pudding was in his hand, he was shocked. He could feel the power contained in this red wood, just like, like the red core in the brain of a doomsday zombie, but the power is much cleaner and purer.

"This is a necklace change!" Pudding put the bracelet into the box calmly, and he guaranteed that this woman would change it.

Sure enough, Doma was overjoyed. She was so happy that the bracelet that was everywhere could be exchanged for such a beautiful necklace. Xiao Le set a few words aside, and after the couple left, Pudding gave Xiao Le an appreciative look, and Xiao An asked curiously, "Pudin, do you like this?"

Pudding took the bracelet and touched it, " Where is the Green Grass Tribe? Is it far away?"

"Obviously I won't agree!" Xiao Le quickly understood what Pudding meant at a glance.

Pudding scratched his head, his father would not agree, but... "If I grow up and be capable, my father and father will definitely agree."

Xiao An scratched his head while listening, what's the point? !