chapter 173 Extra Three Growth and Discovery!

Start from the beginning

Zhan pulled Doma through the main road in the middle of the market and walked straight forward. There was a gentle slope in front of the big tree. Along the gentle slope, there were rows of large holes on the mountainside. Each hole was locked by an iron fence. Marked with numbers, the number on the round card in Zhan's hand is the same as the number at the entrance of a hole, and a simple key was scratched on the round card, Zhan opened the iron fence at the entrance of the hole, and the big guy entered the hole.

The hole is very large, and the dark side is full of Tongkang made of earth bricks, covered with bamboo mats. The five women who came with Zhan Commander fetched water to clean up, and Doma naturally didn't have any special treatment to clean up with her. There are things like stone tables, wooden shelves, bowls and chopsticks near the entrance of the cave, and there is an earthen stove outside the entrance. The simple standard equipment is surprising in Doma's eyes. He asked the women who come here often I know that all the caves on this mountainside are inhabited by people who go to the market every year. Each cave needs to pay one piece of leather for a month. It can be exchanged for their one-month rations, of course, only if they can't die of starvation, if they want to eat well, they have to exchange things.

"My God! This mountain tribe is really..." Doma clicked his tongue and couldn't think of an adjective to describe his shock at the mountain tribe.

The women smiled, and they also looked like Doma when they first met.

After packing up, those who wanted to rest had a rest, and those who wanted to go down the mountain went down to visit the market. After traveling day and night for more than half a month, most of the people who came chose to rest in the afternoon. After all, the market just started and there was no need to change things so early. Zhan knew that Doma wanted to go, so he nodded and took Doma out.

"Obviously you're not going?" Xiao Le stared at Gao Ming with big round eyes.

Gao Ming checked the contents of the basket and handed it to Xiao An. Xiao An is fifteen years old this year. He is tall and strong. He is tall for children of the same age and has great strength. Lin Zi admires his eldest son very much, but he is not soft when he beats him , who made Xiao An rough and thick? ! Shaking his head, "I still have things to do, you three just go and play, pudding, be careful, don't go to the river and just change it if you fancy something you like, and dad will make meatloaf for you tonight." The head of a thirteen-year-old son, the hair under his hands is soft, "Come back early in the afternoon, don't be too late."

Pudding nodded obediently, his delicate and beautiful face is not like a boy at all, and is more beautiful than the little beauties in the tribe. Mu Zhi is even more beautiful, but Gao Ming knows that his son is more cute and cute in appearance, if anyone provokes him, he will hum!

Xiao An took the initiative to carry the responsibility of carrying the bamboo basket. Xiao Le held two soft leather bags. It also became a hard steamed bun! Gao Ming stared at the back of the hard steamed bun, and couldn't help but sigh, it has been more than ten years in the blink of an eye, he is old! Grabbing a handful of hair, he turned and went into the hole.

Three hard steamed buns were walking on the road, Xiao Le rolled his eyes, leaned close to Pudding's ear, and said, "What's the matter with you? Could it be with Uncle Bujia—" throwing an ambiguity that you understand and I understand eyes.

Xiaoan Xiaole has eaten well since she was a child, and has grown rapidly. Xiaole's body used to be weak, but when puberty boys develop, they will grow stronger and stronger, but they still look handsome and cute, and the pudding inside is a It's clear, this guy is a glutinous rice ball with bean paste! The two came to Chujing a few days ago, and now they are at the age of dreaming about everything they watch.