Chapter 170 Xiaoming beep beep beep text player~(≧▽≦)/~ la la la! ! !

Start from the beginning

Pudding was lying on the table holding a wooden stick in his hand to write and draw. A gust of cold wind came in from the curtain at the entrance of the cave. Pudding looked up and saw Gao Mingzhengmao and Xiaole Xiaoan. Uncle Mao."

Qi took hot water and scalded a towel to wipe Xiaoan Xiaole's face and hands, and there was a basin of hot water beside it, after Gao Mingzhengmao washed it, he touched the pudding, "Is your body still uncomfortable today?" The

pudding shook Shaking his head, his voice was soft, "I'm fine, dad, don't worry, is the pudding I wrote right, dad?" He brought the hard yellow paper on the table to Gao Ming like a treasure.

A piece of charcoal was stuffed at the bottom of the stick, and the pudding wouldn't hurt your hands when you held it. Gao Ming took the paper, and wrote two words crookedly on it - pudding!

"It's amazing, he can write his own name!" Gao Ming was a little surprised, his son is also too talented, right? ! This is only three years old, and he can write pudding! Although the word pudding is relatively simple, when other three-year-old children are still playing with mud and Arabic numerals one, two, and three are not correct, how happy and surprising his son can write. Kissed Pudding's meaty little face, "Pudding is so smart, Dad will cook meat porridge for you tonight!"

Pudding looked chubby but was puffy, and his stomach was not very good. Usually in the afternoon, Gao Ming would not give meat to his children Yes, but Pudding likes to eat meat very much. He also knows that he is not in good health and does not want Bujia to worry about it, so he does not ask for it on weekdays. Although he is tired of eating steamed eggs and boiled eggs, he never said that Gao Ming can see Out of a son's well-behaved? The more pudding looks like this, the more distressed Gao Ming is, and he cooks porridge or meat dishes for pudding regularly on weekdays.

"Hey, put away the notebook, wash your hands and eat later." Gao Ming said while stroking his son's head. Going out by myself to make thin vegetable porridge for my son.

Pudding lowered his head obediently to pack the paper and pen, his eyes were full of happiness, and the corners of his mouth were smiling. This family is really nice.

After dinner in the evening, Wen Xiaobao helped Gao Ming wash the dishes in the kitchen, Gao Ming remembered what Zhengmao had asked, Xiaobao showed a sly smile, "I just want to tease Zhengmao, that guy is thick-skinned. You are not serious, you should practice more!"

Gao Ming instantly felt that Zheng Mao was very pitiful.

"...It's been three years, and I will get married when the spring comes. I saw Xiaoan Xiaole and pudding in the cave. I also want a child. In my previous life, my family was ruined. In this life, God blessed me to have a family again, daddy Auntie must be very happy." Wen Xiaobao put away the clean bowl with a smile in his eyes, "I will raise a child when I get married."

Gao Ming nodded, thinking for a moment that when he first passed through, he didn't eat No drink, Buga is like a savage, Landa is thin and small and very well-behaved, he climbed the tree and encountered prey, and went to the small cave by the sea. His parents divorced when he was a child, and his father did not love his mother. Now he has a big family and his son has a partner. He has no worries about food and drink, and his life is very happy.

After coaxing Pudding to sleep that night, Gao Ming felt something today, and his reaction was a little enthusiastic. Bujia naturally liked it, and the two snuggled under the quilt. Gao Ming was concerned about the pudding on the stroller, so he had to whisper: "Pudding ——"

"It's okay, Pudding is asleep." After Bujia finished speaking indistinctly, only the sound of tsk tsk was left.

Pudding, who was sleeping on the bed in the darkness, opened his eyes, with helplessness and a smile in his eyes. His father and father are really in good spirits!

The next day, Pudding woke up late, Gao Ming had a radiant face, and wrapped his son into rice dumplings with a smile, "Today you can go for a walk, but you can't touch the snow, my dear, let's not eat steamed eggs this morning because of vegetable porridge!" Kissing his son's soft little face, "Dad is going to class."

Pudding waved his little hand with a cute face. Sure enough, his dad and dad had sex in bed, and he will be very happy the next morning! Obediently ate vegetable porridge, climbed off the stool with short short legs, put on a leather coat, and went out to see what those two silly brothers were doing!

This winter, the tribe is still living in peace and happiness, looking forward to the stars and looking forward to the moon, and finally ushered in spring. The grass grows and the warblers fly, the sun is soft, the breeze is blowing by the river, and the smell of food is exuding from the square. Zhengmao's anxious expression and Wen Xiaobao's indifferent look, but if you look closely, you will find that there is a smile in Wen Xiaobao's eyes. happy smile.

Gao Ming held a pudding in his arms, and the pudding held a small and exquisite bunny steamed cake in his hand. The little white meat hand brought it to Gao Ming's mouth, "Dad, eat!"

Unceremoniously, Gao Ming bit off the rabbit's ears. Pudding smiled when he saw it, and handed the cake to Buga's mouth

. Just one bite with his dad. The cake was sweet, and Gao Ming didn't dare to let the pudding, who had a small appetite, eat too much. The last bite was stuffed into Bujia's mouth. A small steamed cake, shared by the family of three, was so sweet to the bottom of his heart.

Across the wall, half-naked hunters carrying luggage, women, children, and the elderly finally arrived at the place that the prophecy witch said. The prophecy witch used his life to calculate his surrender here, and they would no longer starve, freeze, or die...

the towering and magnificent city wall , the people under the wall look small, but there are infinite hopes and longings in their eyes, and this place is like another world.

Diligence, kindness, justice, rule of law, abundance...

Dashan tribe!