Chapter 170 Xiaoming beep beep beep text player~(≧▽≦)/~ la la la! ! !

Start from the beginning

Gao Ming added some firewood, washed his hands and went into the cave to have a look at the pudding. Seeing that Xiaoan Xiaole's ice sculpture had begun to take shape, he immediately boasted: "Good job, today is almost the same. Go back to the cave to wash and warm up. I've got a cold, let's play tomorrow!" The

two little guys are smart, especially Xiao An, who is a full-fledged bully, who is very naughty, but both of them are well-behaved children who can hear, after Gao Ming said, the two kids stood up, and Xiao Le was well-behaved Xiao An put the gadgets into the wooden box made by Xiao He's elder brother. Seeing his younger brother packing up, Xiao An helped out together. Xiao Le closed the wooden box and fastened the iron buttons, and handed the wooden box to Xiao An.

"Obviously, can Pudding watch us make ice sculptures tomorrow?" Xiao Le raised his head, his dark eyes were as bright as grapes.

Gao Ming touched Xiao Le's soft face, three days ago it snowed heavily, Pudding followed the two little guys around the entrance of the cave, but he had a high fever that night, and the temperature didn't drop until today. I haven't slept well, and I even worry about bringing the people in the cave, but the child can't be locked in the cave for a whole snow season, "Your Uncle Bao will show Pudding first tonight, and if he is stable, he can come out for activities tomorrow."

Xiao Le was very happy when he heard that, even though Pudding couldn't play with them and could only watch them play, he was also very happy. Xiaoan is carrying a toolbox and happy row after row of baby teeth, his mind is full of showing his heroic, powerful and extraordinary side to Brother Pudding tomorrow!

"Uncle Zhengmao!" Xiao An turned his head and saw Zhengmao who was carrying the prey beside him, put down the toolbox in his hand and rushed over, the admiration in his eyes was undisguised, "Ah! This wolf's fur is so beautiful!"

"I know, Uncle Zhengmao is going to marry Uncle Bao, this must be for Uncle Bao!" Xiao Le nodded like a little adult.

Gao Ming rubbed Xiao Le's face, "You're the only one who is smart, the kids know what you're thinking, after three years, hurry up and find a good day!" The latter was obviously joking with Zheng Mao.

Two years ago, the tribe began to use the year and month to count the days, and made a sundial for a long time. However, the sundial is timed according to the light and shadow, and it will not work when it is cloudy and rainy. It can be used, but it has not been promoted. For the tribesmen, the working time depends on the body's instincts, and the biological clock is more punctual than a water leak.

Zhengmao threw the prey behind the kitchen wall, and after eating for a while, peeled the skin and tanned it. He was not at all embarrassed by Gao Ming's joke, but instead smiled: "I want to too! What do you think about petting Xiaobao for me? As soon as possible the best !"

Gao Ming didn't make a joke, but was entrusted with the task by this cheeky Zheng Mao, he hummed and agreed to help.

The big guy went into the cave. The three-year-old Pudding was wearing a baa wool sweater and sweater pants, and cotton single clothes and pants on top of the sweater pants, which were used to cover the wind. Although the sweater pants kept warm, they did not block the wind. Other children were in the cave You don't need to wear an outer shirt, and some people who are so hot can't even wear sweaters and pants, but pudding can't be done. Pudding's body bones are weaker than Xiaole's, and they can't be exposed to cold wind. This kind of physique is very worrying even in some modern families. Hard work, let alone in primitive society. In the past three years, how many times Pudding suffered from illnesses, minor illnesses continued, Gao Ming Bujia was always cautious, but he still couldn't avoid it, but Gao Ming never regretted it, and never disliked Pudding's body, Bujia originally did it for Gao Ming's happiness The one who decides to adopt Pudding has already become his own child after three years of adoption.