Chapter 168 Preparations for Xiao Ming's Wedding Banquet!

Start from the beginning

"The pudding looks so soft and red, like brother Xiaohe, brother Dashi likes to eat brother Xiaohe so much, I really want to eat pudding!" Xiaoan almost drools when thinking of the soft and small pudding, "Pudin's face looks like Red fruit!"

Xiao Le also became interested, happily discussing pudding with Xiao An, when there was a voice outside the cave, the two little guys slipped out in fright, and closed the iron gate by the way. Unable to hear the voices in the bedroom, Pudding, who was asleep on the bed, slowly opened his small eyes, and fell asleep again after a while.

The hunters outside the cave came back. Gao Ming led everyone to work in the kitchen for a day. All kinds of steaming bowls have been steamed and half cooked. Tomorrow, they will be done on the big pot stand on the bamboo drawer. There is also a pot of fish that has been marinated , will be steamed with the steaming bowl tomorrow, the meat loaf has been smashed, and it will be packed with the cold dishes tomorrow morning. The harvest of Bujia and the others was not as good as yesterday, and they only brought back 20 Gugu and Zongzi.

Since the city walls began to be erected, there are very few large prey on the hills now. In addition, they have been hunting recently, and the prey is not a fool. There are less goo goo, all of them are kept in the forest, including today's ten, there are seventy-eight of them, thirteen of which are females, Gao Ming put the steaming bowls on the wooden plate one by one, "put these goo goo's today. Pick it up, pickle it today and put it in the storage hole tomorrow afternoon, let's eat it with mud and call it Hua Gu Gu." After thinking for a while, he said: "The old mothers of the males we raised before were also slaughtered, and ten young females were left behind. That's right, keep two males, the children in the cave need to eat eggs, and keep up with nutrition every day."

Bujia nodded, Xiaobao boiled two big pots of hot water and poured them all into the big wooden basin, and Linzi Dashi Sado was in charge Bleeding Gugu, Bujiazheng Maolanda is in charge of plucking hair, and Xiaobao Xiaohe supplies hot water. Gao Ming and Qi Ma hurriedly brought the steaming bowls to the storage hole. Although the weather turned cold at the end of August, they still put so much food in the storage hole. Besides, they will use the kitchen to clean up quickly tomorrow.

Together with the ones they originally bred in captivity, they took away a total of 83 googus. As for the 50 or so fish, the hunters in the tribe don't like to eat fish, and the fish bones are troublesome. They prefer to munch on barbecued meat and noodles.

The big guy who had been busy for a whole day didn't rest until night fell. Gao Ming's tired arm was about to break, but the big guy hadn't eaten yet, but he was too lazy to move. Bujia knew that Gao Ming was tired, so he got up and took out the steamed bowl he made today. After drinking five bowls, Masao Oshishi helped them to go to the kitchen. Braised pork with braised pork, crispy pork ribs and a bowl of pork loaf. Their bowls are not as small as modern ones. The bowls here It's big and deep. After Bujia steamed these again, the big stone was carried into the hole on a wooden plate. Xiao An Xiaole, who was eating steamed eggs, couldn't help but move her nose, "It smells so good!"

Qi was in a good mood and was busy. It's not in vain after a whole day, the taste is so delicious, it will definitely be lively tomorrow, he rubbed his eldest son's head and said, "You two should eat some later, but don't eat too much meat, especially if Xiao Le eats too much meat at night, your stomach will be full tomorrow." Comfortable."

Xiao Le nodded her head obediently, and glanced at his silly brother without a trace, and the silly brother gave me a look of understanding after receiving his younger brother's sight.

The steaming bowls were on the table, Qi picked some edibles for Xiao An and Xiao Le, one of the two small bowls was full, and the other was only half a bowl, Xiao Le obediently put the small ones in front of her. Everyone is hungry and tired today, and the steamed bowl tastes good. After a while, Xiao Le saw that everyone didn't pay attention to Xiao An who was secretly kicking under the table and eating happily. Xiao An looked up from the bowl and saw his younger brother. He suddenly understood, the little chopsticks scratched the bottom of the bowl twice, and put the meat he hadn't eaten into Xiaole's bowl, looking around with his little head, with a guilty conscience, Xiaole ate him openly My brother gave me the meat.

It was the first time for Gao Ming to toss so much food, the big guy was full of oil, Xiaohe Dashi was even more grateful for sitting here, the big guy has been busy these days for their wedding.

After eating, tidying up and washing up quickly, Gao Ming burned the baa-baa milk, and he was so sleepy that his eyelids fell asleep. Bujia took the milk bowl in Gao Ming's hand, hugged Gao Ming on the bed, and took a little with a small spoon while holding the milk bowl. Feed the pudding little by little, and it's common to do it these days.

The milk bowl is small, and after drinking less than half of the bowl of pudding he didn't open his mouth, Bujia knew that the pudding was full, and the rest of the pudding was dry. He didn't like to drink this kind of thing. After eating pudding, you can't drink the rest of the milk. Putting the bowl and spoon, uncovering the leather soft cloth familiarly, one big palm gently lifted the pudding's two legs, the other hand felt wet, the child didn't cry every time he urinated , only when you pull it, you will hum in a low voice. After changing to a clean soft cloth, Bujia took out the diaper with the bowl and spoon and washed it clean. The clean diaper is placed on the shelf next to the stove, and it will be dry tomorrow can be used.

After tidying up everything, Bujia turned off the oil lamp. Seeing that Pudding had fallen asleep on the crib in the dark, he went to bed and put his arms around Gao Ming. He groped with his palms. After a while, he undressed Gao Ming and kissed him on the cheek. The human skin was pressed tightly against each other, and the temperature was very high, so Bujia fell asleep with his arms around Gao Ming.

The next day Gao Ming took a nap. He was really tired recently. Doing these small jobs was more tiring than hunting. After stretching himself, the temperature on the other side of the bed had cooled down. He knew that Bujia had already got up and went to work. Today It only takes half a day's work, and it's time to make preparations for the next few days. Today, it only needs to chop and wash vegetables, mix cold dishes and stir-fry dishes, so Gao Ming took a lazy nap for a while.

There was a milk bowl on the small table. Gao Ming knew that Bujia had already fed pudding, so he just picked up pudding and leaned it softly against his chest. Pee.

"Good morning, little pudding." Hugging Pudding around the bedroom twice, the child was too young, and he didn't dare to take it out because he was afraid of the wind. These days, he has been keeping him in his bedroom, and occasionally the room is ventilated. The bed also avoids the window, Gao Ming thinks that he can leave the bedroom and wander around the cave when the pudding is full moon.

When Wen Xiaobao came in, he checked the child every day as usual. Fortunately, Gao Ming took good care of the child because he was weak. There hasn't been any major problems these days.

At noon, the mountain has already begun to get ready. Wen Xiaobao, Xiaohe Dashi, went down the mountain to get busy. The desks and stools in the school were moved to the square. Of course, these were not enough for three hundred people to sit on. Fortunately, there were many wooden beds in the big hole. These wooden boards were moved to the square with shelves. Bamboo mats are spread out and people eat on them. As for the stools, the big guys can stand up. It is more convenient to add vegetables and eat meat. The children are happy to scurry among the various 'tables'. Where do you see it in the tribe? After this situation, everyone is looking forward to it in their hearts, and at the same time, they are also thinking that getting married is really that good?

Xiaohua brought a group of people to help get things, Gao Ming handed them the steaming bowls on the wooden plate one by one, and saw that the helpers kept sniffing, almost drooling, it was so fragrant.

The dough made yesterday has already fermented. There are so many people in the tribe that eating only vegetables and meat is not enough. Gao Ming plans to steam some steamed buns and barbecue meat, a whole roe deer and two wild boars. Qi led the women to smear mud on the big leaves. The mud should neither be too thick nor too thin, nor should it be spread unevenly, so the mud was made by thoughtful women, and the men helped to build it. Bamboo drawers are set up on the large stove, and steaming bowls are placed. The bamboo drawers are stacked three layers one by one, and cannot be added to the top.

The barbecue fire was built up, and the marinated wild boar and roe deer were ready to go. Everything was in order, and we could only go down the mountain with the setting sun.