chapter 18 Xiao Ming used to have two men who fell in love with each other!

Start from the beginning

"This is what the old man in the cave said." Gao Ming began to make up nonsense seriously. "A long time ago, there lived a man in the clouds in the sky. He lay in the soft clouds every day. He didn't have to do anything. He was blown by the wind. He didn't have to hunt or worry about being hungry. Then one day, he floated to A wounded hunter lay by a river, the hunter bled profusely, and soon attracted wolves, when the wolves attacked the hunter, he rescued the hunter."

Gao Ming wanted to see Bujia's expression, but it was too dark , I can't help but feel annoyed that I don't have the ability to see things at night. I had no choice but to continue: "...The hunter fell in love with the man who rescued him as soon as he opened his eyes. The two of them are tired of being together all day long, and they float together with the wind." It's bloody, and I feel that only little girls can use this method. Had to hastily end. "Later, God told the man that he could not be with the hunter because they were all men, so he was caught in the sky and imprisoned, and the hunter was thrown into the river and drowned. The man saw his beloved hunter died in the sky, so he couldn't help it. When I started crying, my tears turned into rain, dripped into the river and merged with the hunter, well, it's over, what do you think?"

"..." Bujia was silent for a while.

Gao Ming couldn't help wanting to smack himself to death, why did he think of this all of a sudden, it might as well be more reliable to use the body seduction method.

"Bujia, go to bed." Gao Ming leaned on Bujia's shoulder, and decided that the policy of seducing Bujia would not change, and the man would still rely on his lower body.

Soon there was the sound of Gao Ming's gentle breathing, Bu Jia lowered his head and could see Gao Ming's thick eyelashes and straight nose. Thinking about the story just now, man and man, did Xiao Ming want to tell himself this?

Thinking of Gao Ming helping him for the first time, Bu Jia felt that this appearance was also very good.

Before dawn the next day, Bujia woke up the sleeping Gao Ming, "Let's go, Xiao Ming."

After removing the stone, the air was damp and fresh, and Gao Ming stretched his waist. The hole was too narrow to stretch out at all. I only heard the bones cracking, and felt uncomfortable all over. Looking at Bujia like a normal person, I can't help but sigh that no matter how much I look like the people here, my physical condition is still not good, so I have to make persistent efforts!

The remaining two cold potatoes were served with fresh wild fruits for breakfast. Bujia walked briskly, obviously hungry, but in a good mood.

The mountain has been rained, the air is fresh, but the road is not easy to walk, not to mention muddy, it is easy to slip. Gao Ming couldn't bear to have his shoes soaked in the rain cement, so he took off his shoes and walked barefoot. I don't know if it was an illusion, but Gao Ming felt that the temperature had dropped again.

"Bujia, will the weather still get warmer?" Gao Ming staggered and almost fell into the mud. Bujia turned around to support Gao Ming, and looked up at the slightly rising sun, "It won't be warm anymore, and the rain and snow season will come in the next two or

three rains." "How long does it take for two or three rains?" Gao Ming followed behind Bujia , The footsteps are steady, he doesn't want to be a burden to Bujia and Landa, they are all men, he has to learn to survive in this good world.

"I don't know, it used to be five days and eight days."

After ten o'clock, the two finally reached the top of the mountain. Gao Ming could see the Red Stone Mountain at a glance, which was more than twice as short as the mountain they were standing on, "Bujia, let's go faster, can we arrive in the afternoon?"

"Yes." Bujia nodded.

They only ate a few fruits at noon, and the two walked very fast. When they were on a gentle slope, Gao Ming even rushed down. Before evening, the two had reached the foot of Hongshi Mountain. Gao Ming was in a good mood, and he picked up a big red stone and threw it into the alchemy. This time, he threw a dozen yuan and it didn't hurt at all, but he threw in another ten big stones, and his head started to hurt. Gao Ming stopped and didn't throw it anymore. His face turned pale and he wanted to vomit, probably because he was overloaded.

Originally surprised, Bu Jia put his arms around Gao Ming and said, "Take out a piece."

Gao Ming shook his head slowly, "It's okay, just take it easy." It was still a bit difficult, but that piece of iron ore could at least fill a big bucket ! The sky was getting gray, and Bujia decided to find a cave to live in Hongshi Mountain. There was still half a pot of water left, and there was nothing to eat. There was no vegetation on Hongshi Mountain, and there was no wild fruit to eat. The two could only go hungry, but the stone cave Quite a lot.

Going to bed early at night, Gao Ming's head was numb, and he fell asleep shortly after he closed his eyes. Bujia's eyes flashed with worry, and he hugged Gao Ming tightly.

"Wake up!" Buga whispered.

Gao Ming opened his eyes, and just as he was about to make a sound, he smelted two more pieces of iron ore. I saw Bujia's face full of vigilance, covering Gao Ming's mouth, and whispered: "There is someone!"