chapter 18 Xiao Ming used to have two men who fell in love with each other!

Start from the beginning

At noon, the two of them had reached the foot of the mountain, and no one proposed to rest. After finishing two pieces of roasted bacon and two potatoes on the way, the two of them had reached the foot of the second mountain in the afternoon.

"Bujia, be careful." Gao Ming warned. They have spent more than ten days in that mountain just now. There are large animals, but it is rare to see large groups of them, and the lethality is not serious. And they have never been to this mountain, and they don't know what's inside.

Bujia nodded, and his expression was more serious. Gao Ming found two dry wooden sticks with hay tied on them, and if there were wolves, he would light the fire immediately.

This mountain was taller than theirs, and they were still on the mountainside until evening. Gao Ming looked up at the weather, and estimated that it would be dark in less than half an hour.

"Find a hole." Buga made a decision.

In fact, Gao Ming wanted to travel at night. After all, Landa stayed there alone, he was relieved, not to mention Bujia's hasty footsteps. It could be seen that Bujia was also worried.

"We have torches, shall we rest at the top of the mountain?" Gao Ming tentatively asked.

Don't shake your head, "It's too late, it will rain at night." After finishing speaking, the real person found the cave.

Gao Ming followed behind to collect firewood and wild fruits.

The hole Buga found was very small and shallow, and two people could not stretch their legs in it. Finding a stone to block it, Gao Ming spread a big leather on the ground and sat on it. The hole was too small to stretch out. If he lay down, his legs could only rest on the stone. Sit down and lean half of your body on the cold mountain wall. Gao Ming is considered big in modern times, more than 1.8 meters, not to mention Bu Jia is more than 1.9 meters. The two sat in a row in the cave, the entrance of the cave was blocked by stones, and the inside was dark. , breathing staggered.

Gao Ming tried his best to focus on other aspects, the cave was very dark, he couldn't see Bujia's expression clearly, he could only feel that Bujia was very close to him, because Bujia's breath was sprayed on his forehead. Feeling emotional for a while, Gao Ming moved his position awkwardly, but the place was too small, there was no room for him to move.

Bujia put one hand on Gao Ming's shoulder and whispered: "Don't move."

It's dangerous! Gao Ming was the first to respond. Listening attentively, there was only the sound of the wind. He raised his head, brushed his forehead against Buga's chin, and whispered, "What's outside?"

Buga stroked Gao Ming's hair, leaned close to Gao Ming's ear, and said, "The place is small, you Lean on me."

Gao Ming didn't wear a shirt, except for his overcoat, his autumn clothes were made into cloth pockets, his sweater burned, and he had no clothes at all. Originally, his skin was sticking to the damp and cold mountain wall, but Buga put his arms around his shoulders, and his body also warmed up. Gao Ming knew Bujia's kindness, and he himself was very courageous, so he naturally followed Bujia and leaned on Bujia's chest, and he warmed up after a while.

Soon, the sound of raindrops hitting the stone became clear.

It was even more uncomfortable for the body that had been tired all day to be nestled in a small space. Gao Ming listened to the sound of the rain and whispered: "Bujia, do you know how the rain comes from?"

Gao Ming felt that Bujia turned his head sideways, and could imagine Buga looked suspicious. Smiling with a treacherous expression, he lowered his head so that Buga could not see it. Knowing that Buja and Landa could see at night, he tried to put his head against Buja's chest.